IGNORED

Joy and Austin 13: Another Duggar Pregnancy Grandbaby 10

Coconut Flan

11 hours ago, Snarkle Motion said:

Time will tell after Joys first year of marriage and that honeymoon period is over.

.. and they have a newborn before their 1st anniversary, and another newborn on their 2nd and so on..

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reality TV is not real. Scenes are filmed and filmed again. I don't watch, but is it possible that Austin is simply not good at or comfortable with the acting elements of the show? He may be more relaxed in scenes that are less choreographed by producers.

You can't take anything at face value on these kinds of shows. Even the participants' "personalities" are edited into existence by writers and producers.

12 hours ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

Jeremy I could see why some are creeped by him, but he also seems the most like a mature, responsible adult *capable* of supporting (financially or otherwise) the meek/follower/helpmeet wives these Duggars try to be. He does seem to be trying to encourage Jinger in some personal growth....it'd be better if she sought initiative within herself for that of course, but oh well. 

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure the Duggar kids had initiative beaten out of them.

1 hour ago, louisa05 said:

Reality TV is not real. Scenes are filmed and filmed again. I don't watch, but is it possible that Austin is simply not good at or comfortable with the acting elements of the show? He may be more relaxed in scenes that are less choreographed by producers.

You can't take anything at face value on these kinds of shows. Even the participants' "personalities" are edited into existence by writers and producers.

That's what I think honestly. He reminds me a lot of myself in the sense that I know I'd be super uncomfortable being filmed and answering questions for producers and stuff... i know I'll be awkward af and i think that's what comes off as creepy with him. I don't think we can truly learn who he is from the show

2 minutes ago, Knight of Ni said:

Flippen, Georgia 

Haha - there's a Flippin, Arkansas, too.

Also, Weiner, Arkansas.

(I've been to both)

13 hours ago, Jaedzia said:

Are you my sister? I'm THAT third child, everything you said was my family.

It's also my husbands family. They are three brothers, the youngest one wasn't planned and they hoped he would be a sister. It seems pretty common to have an oups-child last. :)

Unplanned doesn't mean unloved!

3 minutes ago, JPickleDuggar said:

Also, what is TTH?

The big house in which Ma and Pa Duggar and the unmarried Duggarlings live. I've heard both Tinker Toy House, after it's construction, and Tater Tot House, based in a favorite dish, the infamous tater tot casserole.

17 minutes ago, Iamtheway said:

It's also my husbands family. They are three brothers, the youngest one wasn't planned and they hoped he would be a sister. It seems pretty common to have an oups-child last. :)

Unplanned doesn't mean unloved!

I know a lot of families in my area who go for a third if their older 2 kids are the same gender. Only a few ended up with the other gender the rest of the same gender for all 3 kids. 

35 minutes ago, JPickleDuggar said:

Is there a birth pool for Baby Forsyth?

I think we may be waiting to see if they give a better idea of the due date (as it stands now, she could be anywhere from 16 weeks, conceived on the wedding night, to 8 weeks, just really bloated). 

17 hours ago, fluffernutter said:

I just passed through intercourse today! :laughing-rollingred:

Halfway between Blue Ball and Paradise!! I've been to all of them!! Had a boyfriend in Gordonville~

1 hour ago, fluffernutter said:

It's really quaint in Mount Joy :laughing-rollingred: Oh Lancaster. Why they name their towns such funky names I'll never know.

Mount Joy. Clearly that's what Austin did.

New article up about how the Duggars apparently don't like Joy's 'rebel' husband. Not sure how he is rebelling. If any son in law is 'rebelling' you'd have to pick Jeremy. I don't see why JB wouldn't pick someone he at least approved of. Unfortunately they can't all be up his butt like Derick.

5 hours ago, JPickleDuggar said:

Is there a birth pool for Baby Forsyth? Also, what is TTH?

I'll start one at some point. :P I do have some guesses already written down, however, for the most part I'm waiting to see if we get a better idea of date. 

19 minutes ago, BabyBottlePop said:

New article up about how the Duggars apparently don't like Joy's 'rebel' husband. 

These articles seem as accurate as the "Anna is leaving her husband" articles

Re Joy "looking further along" etc - isn't this just a case of the typical Fundy pushing out her belly as much as humanly possible, like all of them seem to do (eg Jessa in her first pregnancy, Jill Rod always)?   They fetishise pregnancy so they always want to look as pregnant as humanly possible.  And wow, I feel for Joy having this huge level of scrutiny (read: criticism of her body).  As others have said, if she has a 9lb "premature" baby at 7 months, I might think maybe she'd had sex before marriage, maybe.

I don't believe it, but then again I didn't believe Josh was unfaithful to Anna for a long time. What do I know? Still don't believe it. What did they do? Tell the chaperones to turn their backs? Not likely.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived