IGNORED

Joe and Kendra 4: Aren't They Married Yet? Yes, they are. Pictures inside.

Coconut Flan

1 hour ago, AnnEggBlandHer? said:

I think we're on 'is Kendra pregnant yet' watch. 

(Answer: probably.)

Thank you for reminding me. We're on watch for both

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, SadieJane said:

just keep checking the #duggarwedding on instagram. lol

Amy didn't tag her picture. Here you go. 

Spoiler

54 minutes ago, snickers34 said:

From now on, when speculating when the wedding will be, let's all just assume that the wedding is a week or two before whenever the new season starts so they can show it the first week.

Heck, it's not even a week. The premier is this coming Monday. If they plan to start the season with the wedding, that's a REALLY tight turnaround for the video editors and any Talking Heads. And probably part of why they eventually show a different version when they actually get to that point of the show's internal timeline. (Reminder, we're still in the run-up to JOY's wedding in the internal timeline, and that was last spring!)

In the words of Mackenzie Zales from Most Popular Girls in School "Jesus fucking yellow penguins" what the fuck is Famy wearing? 

2 minutes ago, Chickenbutt said:

Is that Kendra in her dress on the right side of Amy's photo?

I think it could be. 

16 minutes ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

So Joe had: Si, JD, Jed, Jer, Jason, James, Justin, Trace Bates, ____, ____, ____

and Kendra: Lauren, Christina, Joy, Jinger, Jana, Jill, Jessa, Hannie, Jenni, ____, ____

I wonder if once the wedding airs we'll recognize the rest of the wedding party. or if People's "22 person wedding party" included Kendra's littlest sibs as flower girls and ring bearers....haha #weddingsleuthing

I bet Joe included Austin and maybe Ben and maybe a fellow church friend. If I'm correct, I remember Austin saying how he was close with Joe first. After all, he did let him propose during his wedding. Kendra probably included friends from church as well. 

8 minutes ago, Chickenbutt said:

Is that Kendra in her dress in the right side of Amy's photo?

If it is, that is one seriously tiered and ruffly skirt. But it doesn't look like the right color to me. The color in the People photo suggests it's a smoother net on the skirt, has shorter cap sleeves, and is slightly more blush, while the one in Amy's pic looks very white, has longer t-shirt sleeves, and is super ruffly. Also, Kendra's hair is both longer and lighter. Not impossible, and I don't know why someone else would be wearing a wedding-like dress, but it doesn't immediately look like a match to me.

Kendra Dress Comparison.PNG

When I had my first kiss many moons ago, i thought it was the best thing ever because it was my first kiss- but it sucked!  We got the hang of it eventually, after some practicing over a period of time, but I don't see that happening if the focus had been on the first kiss being an immediate precursor to the first sexing. Making out, learning each other's mouths, how they feel, what they like- that's the stuff that leads to eventually having the good sex.  How do you savor the kissing and the first touching of you do it all on one night?  I know that sex on a first dates and/or one night stands happen all the time, it's just that it doesn't usually happen on the same day you get your first kiss or the first time you're alone together. 

For me, I would miss the buildup of getting there, the excitement of exploring without a rush to have to immediately consummate the relationship.  And Kendra is a teenager! She doesn't know how to ask for things or speak up about what she likes or doesn't like in the bedroom. I imagine it's also a total mindfuck for all the nakedness and bedroom activities to constantly be thought of as a sin and then boom, in seconds it goes from forbidden by god to god-ordained and required wifely submission. I don't get how the mind and body and soul make that shift so quickly. 

@singsingsingit looks like they let the feral children decorate the gym fellowship hall. Someone told them to make it look like the jungle or something and they tore up fern leaves to cover things up on the floor. It looks like a hot mess. Have fun cleaning that one up..... 

@metheglynI agree with you. Seeing them side by side does make the differences stand out. Also, the hair is much darker on the one in Amy's photo. But who would be dressed like that at a someone else's wedding? 

ETA: Maybe a crappy cell phone camera in Amy's photo?

Love as much as the dress we can see for Kendra!

Will this now be the first episode of counting on on Monday? Granted it's someone marrying a duggar so it could be a season finale type deal.

1 minute ago, candygirl200413 said:

Will this now be the first episode of counting on on Monday? Granted it's someone marrying a duggar so it could be a season finale type deal.

Apparently it's not. Per the TLC website, the first episode of the season is "A New Courtship". So they're giving themselves some time to edit the Special Episode we expect to be coming.

Upcoming Episode.PNG

11 minutes ago, metheglyn said:

If it is, that is one seriously tiered and ruffly skirt. But it doesn't look like the right color to me. The color in the People photo suggests it's a smoother net on the skirt, has shorter cap sleeves, and is slightly more blush, while the one in Amy's pic looks very white, has longer t-shirt sleeves, and is super ruffly. Also, Kendra's hair is both longer and lighter. Not impossible, and I don't know why someone else would be wearing a wedding-like dress, but it doesn't immediately look like a match to me.

The lights in the gym would be much more harsh than those in the church. Any bounce back from the beading on the top would make things look lighter.  Plus, TLC would have set up the shot for People using good photo lighting. What looks like hair is one of those hanging candle or plant holders. We do know there were ruffle/tiers on the skirt. 

@divadivine Good point about the hanging thing. When looking back at the full picture it's obvious. Not sure about the rest of it though. I guess we'll see when we get pics of the whole dress! If those ruffles are what Renee added last minute from Christina's dress though...*shudders* Who would even think about doing something like that to an innocent wedding dress and calling it a special surprise? I hope that's not what happened. The top is relatively attractive, but those ruffles would fight with the beading so badly.

16 minutes ago, candygirl200413 said:

The people article said something would be available on the app in a week, I think, and the Special Episode would be next month. 

6 minutes ago, metheglyn said:

@divadivine Good point about the hanging thing. When looking back at the full picture it's obvious. Not sure about the rest of it though. I guess we'll see when we get pics of the whole dress! If those ruffles are what Renee added last minute from Christina's dress though...*shudders* Who would even think about doing something like that to an innocent wedding dress and calling it a special surprise? I hope that's not what happened. The top is relatively attractive, but those ruffles would fight with the beading so badly.

Well, this is a fundie wedding dress and Renee could have pulled a big old wildcard.... or maybe severely pregnant  JillRod showed up with Nurie in a wedding dress to let the eligible fundie men know Nurie is of age. That sounds like something JRod would pull. Poor Nurie. 

I think the white ruffled dress in Amy's photo might be a flower girl, not Kendra. Otherwise Kendra's got some very strange proportions!

Though if it is reflective of Kendra's dress and what we saw Renee (The dressmaker) post earlier, I am expecting ruffles galore!

1 hour ago, GoddessOfVictory said:

This is the third blue-suited groom we've seen in a row. Are blue suits for grooms trending right now (or recently)?

It's been very trendy for about 3 years now - nearly every single wedding I've been to over the past few years, the groom has been in blue. 

1 minute ago, divadivine said:

Well, this is a fundie wedding dress and Renee could have pulled a big old wildcard.... or maybe severely pregnant  JillRod showed up with Nurie in a wedding dress to let the eligible fundie men know Nurie is of age. That sounds like something JRod would pull. Poor Nurie. 

could possibly be a little white flower girl dress.

Someone posted on tumblr a video of their "getaway" & it looks like Kendra's skirt has more ruffled tiers than lace layers, like the white dress in amy's photo...

Also, in Famy's photo.... is that trash/empty plates and food on the floor? Over KingDillPickle's left shoulder? These people are feral. Find a freaking trash can assholes. .... I will say the photo quality is lacking, so I could be hella wrong. Please send help. Lol. 

7 minutes ago, SadieJane said:

now there is a dress I can love!!!

It's tagged Elizajdresses in the photo. 

30 minutes ago, candygirl200413 said:

No, the People article said the wedding will air next month. 

7 minutes ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

could possibly be a little white flower girl dress.

Someone posted on tumblr a video of their "getaway" & it looks like Kendra's skirt has more ruffled tiers than lace layers, like the white dress in amy's photo...

I'm thinking that flash and filtering might have something to do with the color discrepancies. The dress Renee posted earlier today (still Friday here) was bright white. 

eta: That ruffled dress also has the flounce on the bottom that Renee showed. I guess we'll find out one day. :D

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived