IGNORED

Joe and Kendra 4: Aren't They Married Yet? Yes, they are. Pictures inside.

Coconut Flan

Bridesmaids Dresses, or at least Jinger's, look to be blush, lace, sleeved. No surprises. Jinger is tiny and pulls off anything, not sure how it will translate to the rest of the maids. 

IMG_8750.PNG

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate that I know what they're doing tonight, and its their first time. Normal weddings, that doesn't cross my mind. For Duggar weddings, I need industrial strength brain bleach.

5 minutes ago, marmalade said:

I think they had a 7:00 wedding. The pic (easily sent to People) and article (pre-written with Duggar-supplied deets) was released at 8 Central. 

Yikes.  Well hopefully most of their guests are used to the Duggar brand of wedding!

13 minutes ago, AnnEggBlandHer? said:

I think we're on 'is Kendra pregnant yet' watch. 

(Answer: probably.)

She could be getting pregnant right now...

:shudder:

I will see myself out!

2 minutes ago, TheDuggarnaut said:

I hate that I know what they're doing tonight, and its their first time. Normal weddings, that doesn't cross my mind. For Duggar weddings, I need industrial strength brain bleach.

Me too! Grandbaby 11 will probably be conceived tonight...:brainbleach:

2 minutes ago, Bugaboo said:

and he will be named Hercules Duggar 

weighing in at 10 lbs and born at TTH with Jill assisting 

2 minutes ago, Bugaboo said:

@TheDuggarnautIt's really quite sad to me that these kids have been taught to value sex only in terms of procreation. I am almost a decade older than Joy and Kendra and I would have never wanted to have kids at that age (I don't even have them now and I'm perfectly fine with it).

I want to see a better shot of the bridesmaid dresses.

Jinger's hair looks so fried. She should heat a rest on her hair.

26 minutes ago, Berty K said:

The way I read this (from people) "The bride wore a Renee Miller jeweled top with princess skirt for her big day" Kendra had a two piece outfit instead of a dress, which if so, is cool and fairly trendy for a fundy. 

Two piece dresses will ALWAYS remind me of 10 things I hate about you, although from the one photo I saw it did look very nice on her.

IMG_9905.PNG

Just saw the pic on people.  Kendra looks really pretty, but my goodness, she looks like she should be all dolled up for prom. She seems so young.

12 minutes ago, TheDuggarnaut said:

Hmmmm, I have to ask, at any wedding you would go to wouldn't you assume that you would know what they will be doing that night? Does it really matter if it is the first time or the 100th time? 

7 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I want to see a better shot of the bridesmaid dresses.

Jinger's hair looks so fried. She should heat a rest on her hair.

I'm so hoping that one of these days she will post a pic with a cute new, short haircut. Probably won't happen, though.

1 hour ago, Mela99 said:

So has Jill Rod opened her mouth about the wedding and FELLOWSHIP with TEH DUGGARZ SO SWEET!!!

Jill Rod is busy being SEVERELY sick with her pregnancy. She posted a Facebook video tonight rambling on about how she is "living the dream", god is soooo good and Plexus. She did not comment on the Duggar wedding. I am thinking she was not invited and the video is her overcompensating. Yeah, I'm wasn't invited but I am living the dream and I have Jesus and plexus!!!!

21 minutes ago, Seculardaisy said:

Two piece dresses will ALWAYS remind me of 10 things I hate about you, although from the one photo I saw it did look very nice on her.

I went to prom in 2000 and wore a two piece. I didn't show my belly though. 

14 minutes ago, sansan said:

Hmmmm, I have to ask, at any wedding you would go to wouldn't you assume that you would know what they will be doing that night? Does it really matter if it is the first time or the 100th time? 

It is a given but  its also no big deal at normal weddings. The Duggars make such a huge deal about sex that you can't help but think if it. Plus the fact that they just had their first kiss ever just an hour or two before.

Just now, TheDuggarnaut said:

It is a given but  its also no big deal. The Duggars make such a huge deal about sex that you can't help but think if it. Plus the fact that they just had their first kiss ever just an hour or two before.

You forgot the part where they were allowed to hug like normal people

33 minutes ago, eyerollsforjesus said:

Bridesmaids Dresses, or at least Jinger's, look to be blush, lace, sleeved. No surprises. Jinger is tiny and pulls off anything, not sure how it will translate to the rest of the maids. 

Those could be some cute pink tablecloths tho! Esp considering some of the previous girls wedding "decor"

I have to admit, I don't really get being grossed out by knowing they're having sex tonight. I mean, everyone who does it, does it for the first time at some point. It's not like we're peeping through their hotel window. :pb_eek: It's just sex, it's a natural part of life, no big deal. (I mean, to them I'm sure it is, but to me, a stranger, I'm not really fazed...)

But if it makes anyone feel better, plenty of couples, including fundies, don't have sex on their wedding night. So there you go, you don't actually know what they're doing. ;) 

Friends, quick reminder: be awesome and don't quote pictures when you are talking about them. It make our mobile friends have to scroll for ever and work for the helpmeets to edit them out. I am busy drinking wine and eating cheese and don't wanna do work. Thanks!

OK who's gonna bet on a Christmas pregnancy announcement? She's only just 19. So young. But she's married now so they'll be expected to come thick and fast.

Maybe Joy is preggers with twins? Or M5 has been born. 

I don't think it was a two piece. I think it's just an odd description of the dress; the bodice was jewelled and the skirt was princess style, and the whole thing was by Renee Miller. 

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived