IGNORED

Joe and Kendra 4: Aren't They Married Yet? Yes, they are. Pictures inside.

Coconut Flan

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, I have the best feeling that this will work out for Joe and Kendra, out of all the other Duggar pairings! They remind me of Zach and Whitney Bates, I get the same positive "we are very well matched"-vibe off of them!

Joe seems like a simple guy. Kendra seems like a simple gal. Nothing wrong with vanilla if that's your favourite flavour. :)

38 minutes ago, Fundie Bunny said:

So, we are not going to comment on the belt or whatever those guys have on and the trucker hats... Jeans are the least of their problems

I've already burnt myself out commenting on guys wearing hats inside - especially a church.   

I still think they look like they are heading out to milk the cows. 

I cannot image having to kiss my first time in front of my whole extended family, church and 1000 of my parents' closest friends. It seems creepy to me. The Duggars might think having your first kiss on a ride at the fair when you were about 13 or 14 was creepy, so I guess there's that... I don't blame Jessa and Ben for leaving the chapel and having their first few kisses in private, before returning for the traditional "kiss the bride" photo op!

2 minutes ago, Jana814 said:

I hope that Joseph and Kendra have a long and happy marriage. 

Exactly might not be my idea of  the perfect life but I hope they are very happy together.  I have hope that Joe won't become Josh Part 2 I never got bad vibes from him like I did Josh.

5 minutes ago, frugalitymom said:

Exactly might not be my idea of  the perfect life but I hope they are very happy together.  I have hope that Joe won't become Josh Part 2 I never got bad vibes from him like I did Josh.

I don't think Joe would do what Josh did. He never really seemed like someone who enjoyed the spotlight they way Josh did. 

One of the things that bothers me most about fundy weddings is that the couple doesn't get to be adults until they are married but they were never given the tools to be an adult, whether it be psychologically or financially. I think most and all of these couples will stay together for life. Not because they are so happy or madly in love but because they were raised that they are stuck together for life. You stay married even if miserable, abused or just unhappy. They will put on a smile because that's what they are supposed to do. For all these newlyweds, I would like to see them ten years down the road. I will bet many are unhappy but will just be sticking with it. I am not sure how you are expected to have a successful marriage when you have never been given the chance to develop skills necessary to handle and work through the ups and downs of marriage.

Did I miss the comments on the giant red Wedding Truck? Maybe it's just me but I'm thoroughly amused by it. I'm guessing this is a thing in some regions?

lolduggars.png.c0484d4d8276d21acee4ede57bd9ccf4.png

I'm imaging Kendra trying to get in, what with her short height and poofy dress and all - they must have provided a step stool. I sure would need one. 

2 hours ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

Are we betting on the pool house for JoKen? Pretty nice if so for their first home. 

I don't see any real estate in Joe's name in either Benton or Washington Counties. It's certainly possible that Grandma will rent the pool house to them, but my personal hunch is that their getting the (log?) house that was moved to the compound.

Someone might have already said it but her dress looks almost like a champagne and white  version of Jessa's.  Or maybe in the same design collection.  I'm kinda excited to see it.

Benessa should get the pool house, JoKen should get Benessa's, do we know where both J&A's are living? And JillDork? (I'm way too invested in this family)

That has to be Joshley in the beginning of the sending off -video, and his suit seems to be the same dark blue colour. Maybe he was a groomsman after all.

9 minutes ago, JPickleDuggar said:

Benessa should get the pool house, JoKen should get Benessa's, do we know where both J&A's are living? And JillDork? (I'm way too invested in this family)

I thought Ben and Jessa owned Grandma's house now?

14 minutes ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

That has to be Joshley in the beginning of the sending off -video, and his suit seems to be the same dark blue colour. Maybe he was a groomsman after all.

I am fairly certain that is Josh, also you can see Joe and Kendra leaving the venue at the end of that video and Kendra's dress does NOT look like Jessa's once you see the full dress. It is super poofy.

That did look like Smugger at the beginning of the video. Maybe that was his role in the wedding - stand outside and make sure the car is ready. 

From what I've seen of  Josh I also wouldn't be surprised if he wore a dark blue suit without being in the wedding party and just appointed himself with a role. Designated douchebag or something like that. Afterall if he's not in the wedding party he still needs to ensure that he's visible enough for everyone to pay the most attention to him. 

54 minutes ago, Seculardaisy said:

I thought Ben and Jessa owned Grandma's house now?

They do. The bought it in August maybe? Not completely sure. 

Boob and Michelle just uploaded a video to their you tube channel... I think Michelle is wearing the exact same dress she wore for Joy's wedding lmaooo 

on another note boob finally wore another suit

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived