IGNORED

Joe and Kendra 4: Aren't They Married Yet? Yes, they are. Pictures inside.

Coconut Flan

From now on, when speculating when the wedding will be, let's all just assume that the wedding is a week or two before whenever the new season starts so they can show it the first week.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

Maybe Joy is preggers with twins? Or M5 has been born. 

I seriously hope there is not a single set of twins or more in the entire Duggar family for the next 40 years, lol. Those people breed enough. They don't need a double or triple occupancy. 

15 minutes ago, Jessie E said:

Jill Rod is busy being SEVERELY sick with her pregnancy. She posted a Facebook video tonight rambling on about how she is "living the dream", god is soooo good and Plexus. She did not comment on the Duggar wedding. I am thinking she was not invited and the video is her overcompensating. Yeah, I'm wasn't invited but I am living the dream and I have Jesus and plexus!!!!

I have to go with not invited.  No way she'd miss one nevermind 2.  What with the SEVERE excitement over Jinger's wedding invite and general Duggar love.  Plus, to talk pregnancy with her 18th pregnancy AT a Duggar wedding with Duggars and the Bates.  No way Jose.  

This is the third blue-suited groom we've seen in a row. Are blue suits for grooms trending right now (or recently)?

Very trendy.  Thats what they wore at my daughters wedding last year and I went to another wedding this year with the groom and his men all in snug fitting blue suits with brown shoes.

4 minutes ago, GoddessOfVictory said:

This is the third blue-suited groom we've seen in a row. Are blue suits for grooms trending right now (or recently)?

It could be worse.

85c776f5f79520dae94b6f55be990f67.jpg

10 minutes ago, Beermeet said:

Plus, to talk pregnancy with her 18th pregnancy AT a Duggar wedding with Duggars and the Bates.

Ok, let's back up to a total catty level (it's 10:20 pm here in Duggar time zone, about time for it!). Um, Jill is like 38, based on when she graduated, high school? She looks not a day younger than 45 based on her makeup and outdated hair?!

3 minutes ago, snickers34 said:

Ok, let's back up to a total catty level (it's 10:20 pm here in Duggar time zone, about time for it!). Um, Jill is like 38, based on when she graduated, high school? She looks not a day younger than 45 based on her makeup and outdated hair?!

....right? and she looks positively YOUTHFUL compared to her own daughters and the monstrosity of hair/makeup that they think (or she makes them think...) looks good *barf* 

3 minutes ago, snickers34 said:

Jill also got married in 1997 but her wedding pictures scream 1987. 

@snickers34.  The pics of her with little make up and glasses?  Totally makes her look her age if not a few years younger even!

20 minutes ago, Beermeet said:

I have to go with not invited.  No way she'd miss one nevermind 2.  What with the SEVERE excitement over Jinger's wedding invite and general Duggar love.  Plus, to talk pregnancy with her 18th pregnancy AT a Duggar wedding with Duggars and the Bates.  No way Jose.  

Today, however, JillRod did post again about her fabulous vow renewal, and thoughtfully quoted for us the speech she gave, about what her husband means to her. Because it's all about her. (And she confirmed they moved up the date so she could fit in her dress.)

7 minutes ago, Beermeet said:

The pics of her with little make up and glasses?

Which photos? I'm looking on their website/blog, the ones with the bleached crunchy hair and heavy eye makeup. And edited to note that I'm a few years younger than her and I would HOPE I look nothing like her! Oh Jeebus....

13 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Amy posted a picture from the reception. It shows some decor and a little flower girl on the far right. 

Looks like trash all over the floor in the background. 

3 minutes ago, TheDuggarnaut said:

Trace's looks have improved dramatically in the past year!

He definitely went through the awkward teen years more than others. :) Yes, looking good now.

14 minutes ago, snickers34 said:

Which photos? I'm looking on their website/blog, the ones with the bleached crunchy hair and heavy eye makeup. And edited to note that I'm a few years younger than her and I would HOPE I look nothing like her! Oh Jeebus....

Oh man, I'm bad at looking up pics and banned from her page.  I'd say at most a month ago those pics were posted on FJ.  Sorry not much help there.  The heavy 80's make up ages her and especially the girls.

ETA:  they were from her FB page.

So Joe had: Si, JD, Jed, Jer, Jason, James, Justin, Trace Bates, ____, ____, ____

and Kendra: Lauren, Christina, Joy, Jinger, Jana, Jill, Jessa, Hannie, Jenni, ____, ____

I wonder if once the wedding airs we'll recognize the rest of the wedding party. or if People's "22 person wedding party" included Kendra's littlest sibs as flower girls and ring bearers....haha #weddingsleuthing

7 minutes ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

So Joe had: Si, JD, Jed, Jer, Jason, James, Justin, Trace Bates, ____, ____, ____

and Kendra: Lauren, Christina, Joy, Jinger, Jana, Jill, Jessa, Hannie, Jenni, ____, ____

I wonder if once the wedding airs we'll recognize the rest of the wedding party. or if People's "22 person wedding party" included Kendra's littlest sibs as flower girls and ring bearers....haha #weddingsleuthing

It makes me wonder whether Josh was actually a groomsmen but they decided not to include him in the article and will also edit him out of the main show to appease viewers? 

1 minute ago, calimojo said:

are there pictures of the wedding on here somewhere?  All I see is the one picture with Joe and Kendra, and then one with Trace Bates. 

just keep checking the #duggarwedding on instagram. lol

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived