IGNORED

Joe and Kendra 4: Aren't They Married Yet? Yes, they are. Pictures inside.

Coconut Flan

Lovely dress. All that there is to snark on so far is the reception with cupcakes, coffee, and "salty snacks". Yippee. Hopefully the guests knew to eat supper first.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Screamapillar said:

I was thinking the same thing. These Duggar weddings are becoming very cut and paste.

maybe thats how they do the pics now, photoshop the couple into a background. Buy used and save the difference?

22 minutes ago, Nikedagain? said:

And her mom was a bridesmaid?

Yep. Michael Bates had her mother in her wedding too. Kelly was Michael's Matron of Honor. 

14 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

It's sweet that they included Jenny as a bridesmaid, and Josiah was best man. I wonder if Josh ever feels any sadness at being left out of all these weddings? I'm not sure he's capable of it but maybe.

I was also thinking this. Good for Joe that he didn't include him. I'm sure JB pressured him into being 'forgiving.' He clearly put his foot down by not allowing that turd to ruin his wedding pictures! (or maybe People Magazine was against having Josh in their photos and suggested he not being included in the wedding?) Also I was surprised by Josiah being the best man. I don't know why. I guess I automatically supposed Joseph was closest to JD? 

Just now, VelociRapture said:

Yep. Michael Bates had her mother in her wedding too. Kelly was Michael's Matron of Honor. 

I had my mom in my wedding too. We called her, Mother of the bride. Funny wedding story. My mom and mil both tripped on the step up to the alter to light the candles. probably one of my favorite things on my wedding tape.

First thought when I saw the picture: "Wow, the top of that dress isn't horrible." Second: "Ugh, they look so young."

9 minutes ago, stardust said:

Also I was surprised by Josiah being the best man. I don't know why. I guess I automatically supposed Joseph was closest to JD? 

I've always figured that it kind of went by birth order, like how Jana and Jill are close, and then Jessa and Jinger are BFFs. I figure Josh was "paired off" in terms of friendship with JD, and then Joe and Josiah, who are also much closer in age than Joseph and JD.

28 minutes ago, nst said:

insert bride and change the shoes and bam you have a duggar wedding 

boring as pie - not that pie was posted in some other thread but perhaps apple pie 

weddings - duggar weddings and duggar babies being born tend to make me cray cray :D 

Except for Josie, as the golden miracle baby of the family her nephews will carry her down the aisle on a throne like they did pharaohs in Egyptian times with only the finest in clothes, food and venue. 

26 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

So has Jill Rod opened her mouth about the wedding and FELLOWSHIP with TEH DUGGARZ SO SWEET!!!

This is what's really important to me.  Was Jill there anf if not, why.  

It's a nice picture. Her hair looks much nicer than past Duggar brides. Actually it probably is a tie with Jinger. Regardless, they look good. I'm so glad he got rid of the shadow of facial hair! I love the candles in the background. 

Jesus, they really did beat me to the altar!  Oh well, at least that means I won't share my wedding weekend with a Duggar next week!:my_smile:

They both look very nice, but man Kendra looks young! (can't snark on Joe's age too much since he's only 3 years younger than I am!).  Hopefully they have a properly hosted reception and feed their guests!

The way I read this (from people) "The bride wore a Renee Miller jeweled top with princess skirt for her big day" Kendra had a two piece outfit instead of a dress, which if so, is cool and fairly trendy for a fundy. 

1 minute ago, Beermeet said:

This is what's really important to me.  Was Jill there anf if not, why.  

I'm sure if she was there, we'll know by the end of the night. She'll probably do a live video once they get back from the reception and all the fellowshipping at 2:00 in the morning, just to tell us all how sweet and precious and inspiring and touching and Christ-honoring it was, y'all.

2 minutes ago, Berty K said:

The way I read this (from people) "The bride wore a Renee Miller jeweled top with princess skirt for her big day" Kendra had a two piece outfit instead of a dress, which if so, is cool and fairly trendy for a fundy. 

so she had the same lady as Jinger do her gown.

got it - so everything was probably borrowed from Jinger and Joy's nuptials. 

40 minutes ago, JPickleDuggar said:

Sooooo... now we're on 'is Anna still pregnant' watch

I think we're on 'is Kendra pregnant yet' watch. 

(Answer: probably.)

4 minutes ago, thedeathllama said:

Jesus, they really did beat me to the altar!  Oh well, at least that means I won't share my wedding weekend with a Duggar next week!:my_smile:

They both look very nice, but man Kendra looks young! (can't snark on Joe's age too much since he's only 3 years younger than I am!).  Hopefully they have a properly hosted reception and feed their guests!

The article states that guests were fed cupcakes, coffee and "salty snacks" at the reception. 

So the Dills got married at Cross Church (i forget what location), i forget where Benessa married, JinJer were at JBU's cathedral of the ozarks, JoStin at Cross Church in Rogers, AR, & JK at First Baptist in Siloam Springs.....interesting. haha.

2 minutes ago, AnnEggBlandHer? said:

I think we're on 'is Kendra pregnant yet' watch. 

(Answer: probably.)

I have it etched it on my calender June  12,  2018 :D

Dills were also Cross Church, Rogers and the Seewalds were hitched at a Baptist Church in Fayetteville (name long forgotten). 

2 minutes ago, marmalade said:

The article states that guests were fed cupcakes, coffee and "salty snacks" at the reception. 

For a wedding at a mealtime?  Oy.  Well...at least it's not parking lot sundaes I suppose.

am I wrong about the date ? :D  should it be July ?

Just now, thedeathllama said:

For a wedding at a mealtime?  Oy.  Well...at least it's not parking lot sundaes I suppose.

I loved all things Jessa :D the sundaes made my day 

don't forget I am cray cray about these things and that week was stupendous 

2 minutes ago, thedeathllama said:

I think they had a 7:00 wedding. The pic (easily sent to People) and article (pre-written with Duggar-supplied deets) was released at 8 Central. 

58 minutes ago, SadieJane said:

I would have loved to see her with a beautiful updo to go with the glitzy dress, but I do have to say they both look great for their wedding.

Totally agree. Between her hair and the flowers, you can't really see what's going on with the dress. It would look much better with her hair up. Even half up would be an improvement. 

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived