IGNORED

Lori Alexander 27: Deleting Bible Passages since 2017

These will be deleted or she is going to respond "nothing is impossible with God" or "quit your job and God will provide". 

kellyandmeredith.PNG.738b63875f0004eebd186572bcd8a8df.PNG

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you @Red Hair, Black Dress 

Off to buy Me some jello and carrots!

28 minutes ago, Koala said:

I think she labeled her first child as "strong willed", because she didn't connect to her at all during those two years.  I don't think she could be bothered.  

No wonder she was the most 'strong willed'! Poor Alyssa probably had a lovely time with the babysitter, must have been awful to suddenly have the monster in the house permanently.

Lori's response to the first woman who works in @AlwaysDiscerning's post just above:

So you are saying your ways are higher than God's ways?

No, Lori, she's saying her ways are higher than YOUR ways.

And her response to the second woman who works:

I am not "judgmental" of those mothers who work outside of the home. I am teaching them what God commands I teach them - to be "keepers at home...so they don't blaspheme the Word of God."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Excuse me, but...hahahahahahahahaha....

Not "judgmental." :laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

Lori today on FB:

I was very sick all of the years my children were growing up so I literally was a stay-at-home mother. I was unable to run out here and there and get involved in other things which I look back now and see was a good thing, but I had to learn that godliness with contentment is great gain and it has served me very well.

Yet, you claim you were a great mother who took her kids to Awana's, sports, dance lessons, surfing, and to weekly swim parties.  Which is it?

I was a great mother. Even in my sickest of days, I would have healthy meals on the table, took the children to their games and ballet, and made sure that AWANA was a weekly priority. 

In the afternoon, I took them to basketball, baseball or soccer practice or games; depending upon the time of the year.

We enjoyed extra-curricular activities.  

Alyssa started serious ballet when she was eleven years old

Ryan played baseball, basketball, and soccer. 

Steven also played baseball, basketball, and soccer growing up.

Cassi tried ballet for awhile but she wasn't too flexible.  She played basketball and soccer in high school.

TRUTH! 

Proverbs 12:22

Lying lips are abomination to the Lord: but they that deal truly are his delight.

Lori on the Margarita Party (bolding mine):

"My family knows how to have a good time!  Alisa makes the best margaritas...."  

Anyone else notice she spelled her own daughter's name wrong.

Welp. She's going to HAVE to delete that whole exchange now.

Lori:

So you are saying your ways are higher than God's ways?

Reader:

Oh no, I'm saying God's ways are much higher than my ways. So when he tells us to be charitable, loving, kind, patient, etc. He means to everyone not just my household. So if I have the time to do so after making sure his commandments for me at home are fulfilled I will do his work faithfully!

Just because you do not make an earning by being on Facebook a lot of your day does not mean that your way of helping the world is better than my way of helping the world.

Lori: 

I am not "judgmental" of those mothers who work outside of the home. I am teaching them what God commands I teach them - to be "keepers at home...so they don't blaspheme the Word of God."

The other reader:

God commands women to be a keeper of this home, but in some cases, it's just not possible. If I stayed home, we would not have food, a roof over our heads, clothing, or anything like that. Do you believe God wants my children be without those things just so I can be at home with them?

I predict that both of these responders will soon be ex-readers and will be banned from Lori's page, right after she zaps their posts.

That woman who gets up at 4:30, does her house, her kids, her job, her cooking and her parenting... She is always there when the kids are home, and presumably when her husband is home. Yet she has a full time nursing job. 

I hope my son marries a woman with that much energy, discipline and for lack of better words, a 'servant heart'. Now I do certainly not meet that standard of productivity...nor does the GG (godly grandmother).

I find it hard to believe even many serious fundie men would object to this arrangement. 

18 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Lori on the Margarita Party (bolding mine):

"My family knows how to have a good time!  Alisa makes the best margaritas...."  

Anyone else notice she spelled her own daughter's name wrong.

She has another relative (maybe niece?) named Alisa.

Every time Lori says "_____ never mentions xyz" she is using an argument from silence.  It seems to be her favorite logical fallacy, and quite frankly, her failure to recognize it means that she is constantly spouting extra-biblical nonsense/heresy. 

Lori is a crazed, one-note, rigid glory seeker who is too stupid to see her contradictions and lies. Added to her heartlessness, coldness, and unlikeability, it's amazing that any sane person buys into her crap. Everything she writes is bullshit that she didn't adhere to herself, what a hypocrite. A hurtful, damaging, unhelpful, unloving hypocrite.

18 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

@Koala I screenshoted the whole thing with her "its a chipmunk" declaration. This will be one for the memory books.

As a person who likes squirrels, I have to say something.  We have both Eastern gray squirrels and chipmunks in our neighborhood.  This definitely is a squirrel but looking at the picture it appears from the darker coloring that Lori's friend might be a Red Squirrel.   My folks have a timeshare in Door County and those red squirrels are definitely there.  They are much smaller in size than your typical tree squirrel, closer to the size of a chipmunk but still definitely a squirrel.  

OK, so I just demonstrated my knowledge and love of squirrels.  Confusion with chipmunks just cannot stand though I like them too!

Red Squirrel.jpg

Reader:

Working mothers can do it all i did with 4 children and no help from the father

Lori:

No you can't! 

Also Lori:

so do you not believe that with God ALL things are possible?

Which is it, Lori?  Do you not believe that with God, ALL things are possible?  Where's your faith??

Oh, that woman Lori advised to go back to her husband?  Yeah, turns out it's REALLY DANGEROUS to counsel someone when you HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE what you're talking about.

Reader:

my ex-husband was physically abusive, and alcoholic, and committed adultery many times, all while lying and trying to portray himself as a man of God. The Bible allows for divorce in situations like that. 

I think you're missing the point that not all situations are the same. In my case, my ex husband has no legal ties to my children. They're not his as I adopted after the divorce, so I am their sole provider. No father is listed on their new birth certificates. 

See how dangerous it is to try to mentor women you don't even know, via the Interwebz? Especially, when you give out blanket advice that doesn't even take their individual situation into account.  

Ken asked how Lori's advice was dangerous.  THIS is how @Ken.  She just advised a woman to go back to a man who physically abused her.  Do you think that's a good idea?  Lori said yesterday that she is accountable to YOU for her writings.  Are you okay with her giving advice to women when she has no idea what she's talking about??? 

She has said something along the lines before of being saved once so future sins don't matter. So, yes this gives her the license to be a bitch.

Um, no. Guess she missed the end of the passage about "Your sins are forgiven. Go and sin no more."

Jeez, just cause one person can't (or isn't willing to) handle a situation doesn't mean that it's the wrong decision for everyone... 

It's at least nice to see her readers offer up thoughtful responses about how they balance their faith and their jobs. Maybe it will resonate with some other followers of the blog, even if it won't with the author. 

She's always reminding her readers that they'll be held accountable one day...

I guess she thinks that she's just going to kick back with a Big Nutritious Salad and watch the Lord judge everyone else.

Also, last week she wrote:

It’s a scary place to be to teach others; for we are going to be held accountable for every word we write and speak.

I think what she's trying to say, is that all of the OTHER teachers are going to be held accountable for what THEY write and speak.  Not her, though.  She speaks for God.

37 minutes ago, Koala said:

See how dangerous it is to try to mentor women you don't even know, via the Interwebz? Especially, when you give out blanket advice that doesn't even take their individual situation into account.  

Ken asked how Lori's advice was dangerous.  THIS is how @Ken.  She just advised a woman to go back to a man who physically abused her.  Do you think that's a good idea?  Lori said yesterday that she is accountable to YOU for her writings.  Are you okay with her giving advice to women when she has no idea what she's talking about??? 

I'm sure Lori believes that the ex-husband became the abusive alcoholic because she was an emasculating wench who tried to rule over him.  And how DARE she adopt children without a father?

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2017/07/meet-the-putnams-who-is-tlcs-new-enormous-family/

Lori missed her big chance to be popular and go viral. She could have been the latest TLC show. This family isn't even religious yet they all live under same roof. Couple has 4 adult children (like Lori) and all the inlaws and 15 children live with them. The mother and father have been married 35 years too like Lori and Ken. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived