IGNORED

John Shrader 13: Is the End Near? (In Kafue?)

Coconut Flan

On 8/16/2017 at 10:19 AM, Palimpsest said:

We are asking the Lord, if it His Will, to supernaturally make a way for us to register independently, and be obedient Scripturally.

John fancies himself the most perfect and special of God's little snowflakes.  

And the whining and whinging and carrying on about being left abandoned by those he discipled screwed over, manipulated and alienated?  Bitch, PLEASE.   

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Howl said:

John fancies himself the most perfect and special of God's little snowflakes.  

And the whining and whinging and carrying on about being left abandoned by those he discipled screwed over, manipulated and alienated?  Bitch, PLEASE.   

Dude thinks he's Job.  Nevermind that Job wasn't lazy and addicted to singing his own praises to anyone who would listen.

I like how even in a hymn he wants to become mainstream, he's making a dig at people he's fallen out with. \

Oh John.  He's always taking the lower path, a perfect example of how NOT to do "when they go low, we go high" (unless we're talking mood swings)

4 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Re verse Five, I now have a image in my head of John boy kneeling before Jesus and Jesus sharply tucking his feet away safely underneath his throne. 

Or lifting his feet up so they don't get soaked by the floods of Johnny's tears. :)

It was actually one of John's better efforts at po'try.  But he still doesn't understand meter.

3 hours ago, Howl said:

And the whining and whinging

And he had the nerve to do this on previous posts: 

#no whining

Johnny whines better than anyone I have ever known.  IRL or on the 'net!

6 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Re verse Five, I now have a image in my head of John boy kneeling before Jesus and Jesus sharply tucking his feet away safely underneath his throne. 

Was Jesus wearing earplugs?

8 minutes ago, Granwych said:

Was Jesus wearing earplugs?

No, just trying to keep his feet away from John's  crocodile tears and well ......, just John boy in general. A bit like flinching at a nasty smell. 

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 8:19 AM, Palimpsest said:

So he wants supernatural intervention to register independently himself.  Somewhere in the comments he also claims that he will pick up his toys and leave rather than be considered a branch of a "doctrinally corrupt" mother body church.

I wonder what would happen if it was God's Will that he *not* be able to register under a mother body? Do you think he'd obey and leave Zambia? (Spoiler alert: I don't think that he'd accept it for a second!)

My prediction is that he somehow already did find a way to register independently and is posting this so he can announce how God answered his prayers supernaturally to show us all just how special he really is.

4 minutes ago, Grimalkin said:

My prediction is that he somehow already did find a way to register independently and is posting this so he can announce how God answered his prayers supernaturally to show us all just how special he really is.

If this has indeed happened then the authorities now know that he is still in Zambia. That's a good thing I think. 

1 hour ago, Sobeknofret said:

I wonder what would happen if it was God's Will that he *not* be able to register under a mother body? Do you think he'd obey and leave Zambia?

He's OK for the moment, unless he pisses off Bro. Akim who his current rubber stamp.  

He's already said that he would leave rather than be under a "doctrinally corrupt" mother body.  He's probably not telling the truth, but I think that may be why he has been mentioning Zimbabwe more often lately.

@Grimalkin, I really hope not!  If he does manage to register independently it will be Satan's work.

In other news, (and especially for poor blocked @Gobsmacked) John is no longer content with having someone just put his song on paper.

He's now wanting someone to voluntarily make it into an "arrangement."  He thinks it will sound good as a duet with piano, violin and cello accompaniment. :laughing-rollingred:

He also says this.  

Hello dear friends, I am truly amazed and humbled that in 24 hours the video has had more than 1,400 views. May the hymn truly encourage us to walk by faith and not by sight, especially during times of suffering.

We had a great time of outreach this morning, I came back to the house with my heart full. God gave me another song called "Lord of the Harvest."

I'll hopefully be able to share it in the next few days as well. 

I think most of the views were from people laughing at his pretensions.  

Brother John Shrader, singer-songwriter. A new career? Pardon me, I mean God-given calling. 
That's one way to save face as he fails as a preacher/missionary.

6 hours ago, FeministShrew said:

Brother John Shrader, singer-songwriter. A new career? Pardon me, I mean God-given calling. 
That's one way to save face as he fails as a preacher/missionary.

The Rodrigues' may end up with some competition.

4 minutes ago, Grimalkin said:

The Rodrigues' may end up with some competition.

Now that would be worth watching. John pounding away on a piano, Jill severely strumming a banjo, all the kids trying to sing in unison and not being heard over the cacophony created by their respective parents. 

I can hear it now!!

54 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

Now that would be worth watching. John pounding away on a piano, Jill severely strumming a banjo, all the kids trying to sing in unison and not being heard over the cacophony created by their respective parents. 

I can hear it now!!

Not to mention the dueling RVs.

I have first hand experience regarding VISA in Zambia, they have become more difficult to get. This summer I did not get to go for our annual trip because Zambia government put on new requirements on missionaries religious or not and we could not meet them. If he loses his supporting Zambia church he will be asked to leave the country on his own dime.

29 minutes ago, countressrascal said:

<snip>  If he loses his supporting Zambia church he will be asked to leave the country on his own dime.

John has never done anything on his own dime; I can't imagine he would start now even if he was getting kicked out of the country. His Facebook posts would be epic though. (Can you imagine the poems and songs he would create to share his anguish with everyone?)

It amazes me how john calls his bad pomes hymns while denying the title to epic songs like In Christ Alone. I really just can't even with this man.

Guys. I'm feeling down. I really think John is going to stay in Zambia grifting for years to come. Every few months giving us hope he will be kicked out or leave. But somehow managing to scrape through. 

I'm so sad. Why does someone like him manage to waste so much money and rescources while people who really do make a difference struggle to get funding. 

5 hours ago, EmiGirl said:

It amazes me how john calls his bad pomes hymns while denying the title to epic songs like In Christ Alone. I really just can't even with this man.

Has he even thought of asking local musicians to write accompanying tunes to his odes? Using traditional Zambian instruments and vocals? No of course not, it won't be all about JOHN the Demi-God then. 

Seething at Trump, seething at John. Both nasty self-important plonkers hurting the feelings and lives of people around them. They don't even have to try. It just happens naturally. 

:cry2:

Each time I click on this page I hope the title had changed to " and now, the final curtain" or something similar.

Fingers crossed. 

3 hours ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

Guys. I'm feeling down. I really think John is going to stay in Zambia grifting for years to come. Every few months giving us hope he will be kicked out or leave. But somehow managing to scrape through. 

I'm so sad. Why does someone like him manage to waste so much money and rescources while people who really do make a difference struggle to get funding. 

I came to this same conclusion a few days ago.  As long as John receives enough $$$ from home, he'll keep blathering about his mission to SubSaharan Africa and Beyond, with feverish bouts of activity alternating with bed rest soaked in self pity. 

I don't think he's going anywhere.  He has a roof over his head, apparently there is enough money to keep food on the table, and everyone is healthy, as far as we know. 

Said it twice before, will say it again. John's genius daddy will ensure that John stays as far as possible away from Tri-county Baptist church. John may APPEAR to be the favourite child. He is a LIABILITY with umpteen littles who need food and education ( however minimal) for years to come. Daddy Rick and Mummy Jodi do not want that responsibility on their door step. No thanks Sir, no way.

Keep them in Africa. Bask in the sun and praise from leghumpers for having a mission(cation)ry son. Just keep those funds pouring in.  Not a bad retirement age job for Daddy Shrader.

9 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Has he even thought of asking local musicians to write accompanying tunes to his odes? Using traditional Zambian instruments and vocals? No of course not, it won't be all about JOHN the Demi-God then. 

He'd probably come up with something like their music has a back beat that is too pagan to use for a song about God. 

I know he hates got hard, but that's the explainstion i have heard before.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived