IGNORED

John Shrader 13: Is the End Near? (In Kafue?)

Coconut Flan

21 minutes ago, DinglyDoll said:

???

Yes, really.  I listed all that stuff from memory, but all the examples I gave can be found in the archives here.  We have too many Shrader threads - we have a few before we started numbering them.

When they first arrived in Kafue Esther was pregnant with Stephen.  People expressed concern on John's Facebook about the pregnancy so John proudly displayed a photo of a roomful of (grifted) obstetrical equipment they had packed into the container and brought along.  

Their first midwife (Mrs. Phiri) her husband were also among the initial converts.  They disappeared quite a long time ago.

I may have overestimated one of John's "successes."  

I think they are only working on the 11th little blessing at the moment not 11.5.   I've lost count.

37 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

Handia is a very bright, well educated young man who works hard. How did John think, even for one moment, that talking down to Handia et al and playing the big white missionary was going to last forever? ( just lurked on Handia's facebook. He can certainly sing!)

Handia is a sweetie.  He is far better educated, more traveled, and much more sophisticated than John, in spite of his youth.

Handia seems to be back in Zambia for summer vacation at the moment. 

He's now studying in Russia, did his A levels in Canada, and has also lived in Tunisia.  He seems to be able to communicate in Spanish and Russian as well as in English.  Take that Shrader!

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

There were some stills of John rigging the camera onto the bully mobile. Not sure if they were directly from his face book. I'm blocked so can't go searching. The whole contraption looked as though John had driven into a pile of wood!!

I looked back, but I think he changed them to friends only or deleted them.  Can't see anything posted in 2016 or earlier.

34 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

There were some stills of John rigging the camera onto the bully mobile. Not sure if they were directly from his face book. I'm blocked so can't go searching. The whole contraption looked as though John had driven into a pile of wood!!

I remember that photo!  It looked like a sound stage had fallen on his truck.:crashh:

14 minutes ago, KnittingOwl said:

I looked back, but I think he changed them to friends only or deleted them.  Can't see anything posted in 2016 or earlier.

It looks like he deleted (or made private) the whole of 2016.  Too much incriminating evidence.

I can see some posts from 2015.

So now he is doing a Mooch and being completely transparent. If he has involved the police, they may want to see everything, although what he hope the police will do about a church matter? Very little I suspect. Thankfully.

If they are not aware, I sincerely hope that someone from John's "church" who has been negatively affected by John boy makes them aware.

On 8/7/2017 at 8:09 AM, gustava said:

I'd like to be a fly on the wall at the American Embassy.  They must be aware of the situation.

I shouldn't think John ever bothered to register with the embassy, but I hope they are keeping an eye on him.

John has updated FB with this witticism but has no real news for his humpers:

If you love Christ supremely, He will share with you His love for Souls unreservedly.

Bro. John Shrader 

2 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

But but but, all John's "souls " have run away. Is that because Christ realised that John doesn't love them?

John loved them so much he ran them off. He does everything to the extreme, including "loving" people to death....

Though his definition of love would probably include pointing out every flaw they have & asking for more favors than he's able or capable of returning. 

15 minutes ago, clearingthingsup said:

John loved them so much he ran them off. He does everything to the extreme, including "loving" people to death.....

Though his definition of love would probably include pointing out every flaw they have & asking for more favors than he's able or capable of returning. 

Or wants to return, or feels the need to return him being so super special and all.

Why would the US Embassy be aware or even care what he's doing?

I'm sure that they have knowledge that someone called John Shrader has been there with two seperate kids to get their Consular Certificates of Birth Abroad, Social Security numbers, and passports*.  Other than that the Embassy has no reason to know he exists.  If you register with an Embassy all it does is let them know you're there in case they need to evacuate everyone and add you to a mailing list of security updates, which where I live isn't that great--we get far better info from the husband's company.   But unless you've been arrested the Embassy doesn't really know who you are nor do they care.

*Since the babies went home with Esther they have to have US passports.  Even if they had access to Zambian passports (which they shouldn't), US citizens must enter and exit the US on their US passport.  Zambian citizens need a visa to enter the US and the US Embassy and State Department is not going to grant the child of two US citizens a visa without proof that the child is not a US citizen (so they'd want proof that neither parent has lived in the US long enough to pass on their citizenship).   Those kids have US passports.

On 8/7/2017 at 0:53 PM, Gobsmacked said:

If they are not aware, I sincerely hope that someone from John's "church" who has been negatively affected by John boy makes them aware.

I think it's the police that John should be more concerned about.  However, if we recall when John was called to the police station to arbitrate someone's marital difficulties/pending divorce, then perhaps he thinks (perhaps correctly) that the police are his allies.  

1 hour ago, Howl said:

I think it's the police that John should be more concerned about.  However, if we recall when John was called to the police station to arbitrate someone's marital difficulties/pending divorce, then perhaps he thinks (perhaps correctly) that the police are his allies.  

If there is any corruption in his local police office, he may be at the advantage there as well. He's much more able to bribe & pay off law enforcement than Roderick would be, financially anyways. Unfortunately, I hear that can be a problem in Kafue & other larger Zambian cities' police municipalities. :(

Edited to add: on the other hand, if the police force there finds him guilty of immigration fraud or coercion to such, he may find himself in boiling hot water. He's not a Zambian citizen & won't have the same legal rights as one. He also will definitely find that the Zambian legal system isn't half as kooshy as the system in US. 

I just have one thing to add to John's list of shame:
He used his own sister's death as a fundraising opportunity for himself and his mission. Granted, his father helped, but I'm sure John was the one to drive it. That he would even consider taking funds that could have gone to help his nieces is unbelievable, the fact he felt entitled to money collected due to her death is disgusting. I'm glad the fund raising wasn't as lucrative as he had hoped.

https://www.youcaring.com/nonprofits/sarah-shrader-waller-zambian-memorial-helping-sarah-to-help/344255

You can't come back from behavior like that, especially when you do it in the name of Christ. 

4 minutes ago, Season of life... said:

I just have one thing to add to John's list of shame:
He used his own sister's death as a fundraising opportunity for himself and his mission. Granted, his father helped, but I'm sure John was the one to drive it. That he would even consider taking funds that could have gone to help his nieces is unbelievable, the fact he felt entitled to money collected due to her death is disgusting. I'm glad the fund raising wasn't as lucrative as he had hoped.

https://www.youcaring.com/nonprofits/sarah-shrader-waller-zambian-memorial-helping-sarah-to-help/344255

You can't come back from behavior like that, especially when you do it in the name of Christ. 

The thing that enrages me so much about this, is he & his wife said several times to different people at VBC how they were distanced from his sister & considered her & her husband "ungodly", didn't even talk to her because of this, etc. Like he shunned her. UNTIL she got cancer & then he mooched all the attention he could get from her tragedy. Makes my blood boil. :562479860ab45_MangryX(:

I sure missed a lot in this he past week or so.  I hope the police business isn't something serious. Sometimes people set the ball rolling; and things get out of control before you know it and people get harmed. 

I don't think John will ever face consequences for his actions. He will wiggle his way out yet again.

The ridiculous saga of John Schrader will never end.

Wow.

In my relative obsession (more like, being terrified of what might happen) with following the political threads, I have only periodically been reading Shrader shenanigans. I had actually originally thought that Shrader wouldn't last 9 months in Zambia -- and I was wrong on that. So I have to say that I am somewhat surprised that it looks like his bad deeds might actually come home to roost soon.

I hate to think what Esther and the kids - mostly the kids - are going through or will go through.

John's like Trump.  He only needs to keep his base happy, and he'll use his words and "woe is me, I'm a terrible sinner"  to keep the $$ flowing in.  And people will send $$ to keep the bazillion-ty Sharader kids from starving. 

John's latest is just a long quote from A.W. Tozer:

Yesterday at 1:39pm · 

Wise Words from the late A.W. Tozer on Repentance

""Now I've heard for the last thirty years that repentance is a change of mind, and I believe it, of course, as far as it goes. But that is just what's the matter with us. We have reduced repentance to a change of mind. It is a mental act, indeed, but I point out that repentance is not likely to do us much good until it ceases to be a change of mind only and becomes a wound within our spirit. No man has truly repented until his sin has wounded him near to death, until the wound has broken him and defeated him and taken all the fight and self-assurance out of him and he sees himself as the one who nailed his Savior on the tree.

Now there's a lot of cheap and easy getting rid of sin and getting your repentance disposed of. But the great Christians in and out of the Bible, have been those who were wounded with a sense of contrition so that they never quite got over the thought and the feeling that they had personally crucified Jesus.

Let us beware of vain and over hasty repentance, and particularly let us beware of no repentance at all. We are sinful race, ladies and gentlemen, a sinful people, and until the knowledge has hit hard, until it has wounded us, until it has got through and past the little department of our theology, it has done us no good. Repentance is a wound I pray we may all feel."

Amen.

Oh me.

- js

I think this may be a defense against the person who told him to pull his socks up and stop wanting to be "broken."  Or whatever.

I have developed a strong dislike of the late A.W. Tozer.  Do I need to repent?

13 hours ago, apple1 said:

I had actually originally thought that Shrader wouldn't last 9 months in Zambia -- and I was wrong on that.

I originally thought John would never in a million years even get to Zambia.  We were both wrong.

5 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

I have developed a strong dislike of the late A.W. Tozer.  Do I need to repent?

It's kind of funny, I have a FB friend who is a lesbian and a liberal Christian. I forgot what it said, but she recently shared a Tozer quote on her wall and it made me think of John and how much he would hate it :pb_lol: Tozer's writing must be a lot like the bible, where you can make it sound any way you want to depending on which part you quote.

I'd never even heard of Tozer until Shrader started quoting him, but I notice that one of Handia's supporters also loves Tozer quotes.

I wonder how long it will take Shrader to delete this comment from someone in WA who may know him.

<redacted> Preaching messages that bring repentance doesn't build our personal empires and inflate our egos therefore; it must not be of God

Holy cow. So, it's been a long time since I've even lurked here (sorry for the silly username, I made it to make like one comment ever and it's against the rules to start a new account). So.. anyway. Is there some sort of synopsis of all this drama that doesn't involve reading 13 threads? I'm totally intregued but also very, very confused. Last I saw of these guys I think they were still pretty new in Zambia and had somehow justified a (another?) fridge so it's been quite some time.

18 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

I wonder how long it will take Shrader to delete this comment from someone in WA who may know him.

<redacted> Preaching messages that bring repentance doesn't build our personal empires and inflate our egos therefore; it must not be of God

Bet he'll like it and respond "Amen Brother" or something. Because he is a clueless buffoon with no self-awareness.

Case in point, a post (by someone else) that he shared a few minutes ago:

I get tired of hearing Pastors, Evangelists, Missionaries and Gospel Singers complain and gripe about the hard life they have. You know what I tell folks? If you don't enjoy doing what you are doing go find something else to do. That's my message for today. Good night.

:pb_rollseyes:

John just takes to his bed. John moan!!John gripe!! Nope. Must be another J Shrader esq King of all sub-Saharan Africa, that we are thinking of.

:obscene-tolietclaw: John's ministry.

ps. Sorry for sarcasm. My crumbly bones are hurting today. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived