IGNORED

John Shrader 13: Is the End Near? (In Kafue?)

Coconut Flan

I get tired of hearing Pastors, Evangelists, Missionaries and Gospel Singers complain and gripe about the hard life they have. You know what I tell folks? If you don't enjoy doing what you are doing go find something else to do. That's my message for today. Good night.

Ironically, the only person who consistently gripes, whines, takes to his bed and dissolves in tears about his life is John, missionary to subSaharan Africa and Beyond™.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, dear Rufus:

After sharing several posts by others here's John sharing his own thoughts again:

Serving Jesus in full-time ministry is the only "job" where you are called to rejoice even in the suffering!

Thankful for the fruit of Joy in the Holy Spirit!

God is so very good! Amen!!

Bro. John Shrader 
Zambia

#NoWhining

I wonder how his boo-boos from falling off the Truthymobile are doing.  He whined plenty about them.

Satan sent boo-boos to show John what a godly person (he John) is. Satan loves John boy. John boy keeps Satan amused for hours. (IMO).

John's shifting into his manic cycle!  It's all good.  God'd good.  Suffering is good. Good good good. Just couldn't get any better.  

12 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

Serving Jesus in full-time ministry is the only "job" where you are called to rejoice even in the suffering!

Thankful for the fruit of Joy in the Holy Spirit!

God is so very good! Amen!!

Bro. John Shrader 
Zambia

#NoWhining

Wait... so that whole "rejoice in the Lord always and again I say, rejoice" verse only applies for those who are in "full-time ministry"? Whew! Thanks, John, good to know.

/sarcasm

Once again, John twists Scripture and circumstances to put himself into an elite class-- the "we suffer so much more than anyone else" group.

Wow.  John really is on an upswing.  He's practically speeding.

2 facebook posts and a video in the last 8 hours.  It is all about the print ministry now, folks.  Who cares about all those former converts.

Printing another 30,000 pages of English and Nyanja Gospel tracts!

The Print Shop is hard at work in the Lord's Business!!

In about an hour and a half we'll assemble at the church property to go pass some out!

Thanks for praying saints.

Bro. John Shrader 
Zambia

#SowTheSeed

Small group today, but we stuffed 3,000 Gospel tracts into 1,000 John and Romans, which took about about an hour and a half (we also had to collate and staple the 1,000 Nyanja tracts as part of that), and then went out into the Zambian Compound here in Kafue after that. Everything we took was handed out along the road and house to house in about one hour!

There are so very many people to reach right here in our area, much less the thousands of villages!

Thanks for your prayers. The laborers are few. Much to do for the Lord here.

Bro. John Shrader for the Team
Zambia

He adds pictures there.  It is a very small group. Esther and Alethea + 6 Nationals including a kid that looks about 5.  I don't think Roderick is there but there is one person partially obscured.

Then we get the video of the Print Shop Tour.  Five whole long minutes of John jumping around trying to look hardworking by loading paper into machines.  He's talking really fast about all his plans for expansion into other African countries.  God Willing.

Oh, and he has a pretty good shot at grifting another machine.  A printer is squeaking or something.

26 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

He's talking really fast about all his plans for expansion

Rocking the manic phase...just sayin'.  I'm not suggesting we should start a betting pool on the moment of the  inevitable crash, but it will be interesting to note the interval...

John is implying that they have handed out HOW MANY gospel tracts in a matter of hours?  Perhaps they are handing out stacks of tracts to each person/clerk, and asking them to distribute from their business or to friends and family.  "Here's 100 tracts!  You'll want to give one to everyone you know!" 

Those poor copiers!  I'm sure they are printing double sided, something that many copiers hate (in my experience).  It would be better if they were single sided, leaving a useful working surface for recipients. 

20 minutes ago, Howl said:

John is implying that they have handed out HOW MANY gospel tracts in a matter of hours?

He claims they handed out 1,000 John and Romans stuffed with 3,000 gospel tracts in an hour.

I'm not good at math but that is 16.7 (16.6666 rounded up) stacks of loo paper given out per minute. With a small group.  

Anyone else skeptical?

9 minutes ago, Howl said:

*Hand shoots up*  

In the unlikely event that it is true, every cloud has a silver lining.  John can't be subjecting every recipient of his sanctified loo paper to a 2 minute (let alone 2 hour) harangue about his version of Historic Biblical Baptist "Truth."

59 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

I'm not good at math but that is 16.7 (16.6666 rounded up) stacks of loo paper given out per minute. With a small group.  

Anyone else skeptical?

This is like his amazing library of 7,000 books. John is like Trump, he can't prevent himself from lying to make things grander than they are, even when those lies are clearly not true. The only way they handed out that many in that amount of time is if John dashed around the town in his Troupie tossing handfuls out the window. 

41 minutes ago, Carol said:

Probably dropped them out of his airplane that can't fly.  Or maybe the dead chickens helped.

FTFY. :)

So John boy has been in Zambia since 2014. Has had approx 6 converts. Mythical plane. Disappeared well. Vanished chickens. Trumpesque college. Walls of book shelves. Garage of bully mobiles.....etc.

John boy is now badmouthing said converts. They are telling the truth about him on face book. He has reported converts (some) to the police. He is now printing and distributing posh loo paper to the local areas and beyond?to try and lure in another group of unsuspecting victims to lambast for hours on a Sunday and dunk in his baptismal chunk of concrete eventually (when He deems them saved, God doesn't have a say in that decision).  Talk about the circle of (cruelty to locals) life,)John Shrader version. 

16.7 tracts per minute reminds me of those videos (I think I saw them on Stuff Fundies Like) of youth groups being driven to a street, and every kid would go dashing off the bus to paper as many houses as quickly as possible.

He is working his printshop like a regular Gutenberg.

As far as handing out tracts, I have that photo of all those kids crying as Esther was leaving after handing out tracts. 

IMG_4956.thumb.JPG.c4c6484ae08340e1a22adba3b752ccf4.JPG

Do you really think they are weeping because they were so moved by the Evangelizing? Seriously, what the hell is going on here.

On 8/12/2017 at 11:08 AM, formergothardite said:

This is like his amazing library of 7,000 books.

And FJ heartlessly calling out John for his claim of a 7,000 book library?   The parable of the tomes and the bitches. 

12 hours ago, Grimalkin said:

IMG_4956.thumb.JPG.c4c6484ae08340e1a22adba3b752ccf4.JPG

Do you really think they are weeping because they were so moved by the Evangelizing? Seriously, what the hell is going on here.

"Damn it!  You promised to pay us for posing for all those stupid photos then all you gave us was these stupid tracts!"

The lady in pink in the center looks seriously pissed off.

41 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

The lady in pink possibly knows who he is. 

Let's hope that she spreads the word far and wide---

Just had another look. A teen I think. 14/15?

She has a wise look. An older look for her age. The lad in the  striped T-shirt has the same look. They possibly have heard of John's shinannagins, and are not impressed. 

The kids got a care package and John posts a video of their squeals of excitement.  The children, who are rarely mentioned at all by John, all look healthy and are growing like weeds.

John is all enthused again.  Two more "love offerings" for something mysterious.

Even his voice is annoying.

The Power, Provision, and Care of our God

God did some absolutely amazing things this past week for our family...

Somebody showed great love to our children and sacrificially sent a gi-normous package LOADED with American goodies! We picked it up at the Post Office today!

Sister Rowena had no way of knowing that this past week would be the hardest of our entire ministry, but God knew.

Months ago He laid it on her heart to do something extra special for our kiddos, and the timing could not have been more perfect.

As my wife told our children tonight, "See, the Lord cares for you children!"

They heartily and enthusiastically agreed.

God also touched the hearts of two special families in two different countries to send special love offerings this past week that literally met a need we were specifically praying about. Days afterwards.

Incredible.

God has truly showered such undeserved blessings upon us through these three special families.

We are feeling very blessed and loved and cared for tonight here in Zambia from our extended "family" around the world. We are literally in awe.

So humbled by God's care for us as His children, and sensitive hearts to be used as conduits of that Love. He has encouraged us through these amazing answers to prayer and extra special displays of tangible care.

God has continually shown us through the years, that no matter what trials He allows us to pass through, He is in always in control, and He cares.

We are continuing to wait on Him as we experience these heartaches, but also so very grateful for the encouragements along the way.

To God be all the Glory alone.

Bro. John Shrader for the fam

Thank you Palimpsest for keeping us blocked souls up-to-date. It's nice to hear that the children are doing well. 

Although I can't hear John's voice now, I can 'hear' him spouting that message. He really is insufferable. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived