IGNORED

John Shrader 13: Is the End Near? (In Kafue?)

Coconut Flan

48 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

Thank you Palimpsest for keeping us blocked souls up-to-date. It's nice to hear that the children are doing well. 

Although I can't hear John's voice now, I can 'hear' him spouting that message. He really is insufferable. 

And I totally agree with John that these "blessings" are totes undeserved.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

The kids got a care package and John posts a video of their squeals of excitement.  The children, who are rarely mentioned at all by John, all look healthy and are growing like weeds.

John is all enthused again.  Two more "love offerings" for something mysterious.

Even his voice is annoying.

The most surprising thing is John seems to be sharing the care package with the children. I never would've imagined that.

WE KNOW YOU ALL TOO WELL, JOHN.....

Yesterday at 8:58pm · 

The Power, Provision, and Care of our God

God did some absolutely amazing things this past week for our family...

Yeah, he told the authorities you broke the law.  God's gonna do what God's gonna do.

Somebody showed great love to our children and sacrificially sent a gi-normous package LOADED with American goodies! We picked it up at the Post Office today!

I'm going to be using a lot of exclamation points in this wall o text!!!

Sister Rowena had no way of knowing that this past week would be the hardest of our entire ministry, but God knew.

Sister Rowena is a bubble left of plumb.

Months ago He laid it on her heart to do something extra special for our kiddos, and the timing could not have been more perfect.

So if you want to be publicly recognized by me, the Great John Shrader, Missionary to Zambia and Holder of Worst Record of Converting People in African History, get off your ass and send me some money!

As my wife told our children tonight, "See, the Lord cares for you children!"

They heartily and enthusiastically agreed.

Because if they didn't they'd be on the street.

God also touched the hearts of two special families in two different countries to send special love offerings this past week that literally met a need we were specifically praying about. Days afterwards.

See, three families get it!  How come you other idiots don't send money??  How come you don't think ahead like they do??  Losers!!

Incredible.

:output_eeMbjt:

God has truly showered such undeserved blessings upon us through these three special families.

There's those 3 special families again!  John wants us to know he thinks they're special and they'll probably be taking a shortcut to heaven!!

We are feeling very blessed and loved and cared for tonight here in Zambia from our extended "family" around the world. We are literally in awe.

YOU need to become a part of our special family!  You REALLY do!  Special people send money, not love or prayers.  I can't pay off the police in my latest round of difficulties with prayer, you losers!!  Jesus Christ, send MONEY!!!

So humbled by God's care for us as His children, and sensitive hearts to be used as conduits of that Love. He has encouraged us through these amazing answers to prayer and extra special displays of tangible care.

If you don't fucking send money in the next 24 hours I'm gonna start killing off my kids.  Especially that little smart ass in the tree who thought he was being cute!  

God has continually shown us through the years, that no matter what trials He allows us to pass through, He is in always in control, and He cares.

No, he doesn't.  He wishes you'd just shut the hell up!

We are continuing to wait on Him as we experience these heartaches, but also so very grateful for the encouragements along the way.

And by god, no one knows how to have heartache like I do.  Not Esther, not any of the kids, just me.  Oh how I suffer!

To God be all the Glory alone.

DON'T FORGET TO SEND MONEY!!  THINK OF THE KIDS!!!

Bro. John Shrader for the fam
Zambia

Wow I've missed a lot!  Maybe my prayer of John going to prison will come to fruition.  I didn't know Daniel n Candace Keller split.

On 8/12/2017 at 10:18 AM, Palimpsest said:

John says:

Small group today, but we stuffed 3,000 Gospel tracts into 1,000 John and Romans, which took about about an hour and a half (we also had to collate and staple the 1,000 Nyanja tracts as part of that), and then went out into the Zambian Compound here in Kafue after that. Everything we took was handed out along the road and house to house in about one hour!

Bro. John Shrader for the Team
Zambia

I'm confused. What is the Zambian Compound in Kafue?

How does John get this stuff past customs? My husband had to pay $30 to pick up three pairs of toddler training underwear  my mom had mailed. It looks like the box hitched a ride in yet someone else's container shipment. 

6 hours ago, turquoise said:

I'm confused. What is the Zambian Compound in Kafue?

The way he's described it in the past it sound a like it's a township (really poor area that's secluded off on its own). 

Alatheia is such a beautiful girl. John's going to have an easy time marrying her off and I'm sure he'll try to do so as soon as possible. What struck me from that video of the kids opening was that she stood back more than the others, even her older brother. That just makes me worry she's going to be a lot like Esther. 

15 hours ago, Carol said:

Sister Rowena is a bubble left of plumb.

I'm going to borrow this one!

13 hours ago, SPHASH said:

I didn't know Daniel n Candace Keller split.

Yes.  It is possible Candace is well out of it.  I hope their little boy is OK.

5 hours ago, subsaharanafrica said:

How does John get this stuff past customs? My husband had to pay $30 to pick up three pairs of toddler training underwear  my mom had mailed. It looks like the box hitched a ride in yet someone else's container shipment. 

I've wondered about customs too.  John's also had a freaking piano sent out, to say nothing of piles of beef jerky and special taco chips.  I find it surprising that he manages to find people willing to share container space with him

John is getting a bit twitchy: 

<redacted> Houston hello

John Esther Shrader · ?

<redacted> No mystery was saying hello from houston

John Esther Shrader · Sorry my friend, my tired mind is slow these days

<redacted>  Understood...same here lol though i could only imagine in your world

John Esther Shrader · We've been going through a rough time lately. No whining, just letting you know I'm mentally and physically exhausted from the ordeal. Thankfully, the Lord is sustaining us Spiritually.

Sorry, John.  You are too whining.

4 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

I'm mentally and physically exhausted from the ordeal.

There is a photo of John next to the word "histrionic" in the dictionary. 

He doesn't work. He doesn't take care of his family. He lets (begs) others send care packages. He is not a soldier, not in the armed forces. He doesn't need care packages. ( I'm happy for his children though, at least they can enjoy them). 

He sits on his lardy arse, whinging, whining and moaning. He sounds like a character from an old Victorian novel- he takes to his bed with the vapours and smelling salts ( beef jerky in his case) -waiting for someone else to make his life better. The life that he has completely fucked up all on his onio. 

His commander-in-chief aka Daddy has probably organised the care package to keep John in Zambia for a little longer. He doesn't want that TWIT back anywhere near his precious Tri-county church. No chance. No way. (IMO). 

WHAT ordeal is he mentally and physically exhausted from??? Printing, stapling and distributing posh loo roll? Or just bring John?? 

He does NOTHING but piss folk off. He is a waste of skin. 

People all over the world are struggling to feed and house their families every single day, through no fault of their own however hard working they are. John boy just sits in the sun, in a beautiful country, doing NOTHING. Expect  impregnating Poor Esther.

I know I'm preaching to the choir again , but REALLY John??????????? 

45 minutes ago, Howl said:

There is a photo of John next to the word "histrionic" in the dictionary. 

Next to the word "asshole" too!

All over the world today there are missionaries digging wells, building schools, and providing medical care. Many of them do not even proselytize. I do not think "Bro. John" would last fifteen minutes working alongside them.

So next to the dictionary entry for John Shrader would be: histrionic, whinging whiner, plonker, bawbag(!), griftionary, con man, irksome person, manipulator, liar, general failure at converting people.....and I could go on.  

1 hour ago, Hane said:

All over the world today there are missionaries digging wells, building schools, and providing medical care. Many of them do not even proselytize. I do not think "Bro. John" would last fifteen minutes working alongside them.

@Gobsmacked said: People all over the world are struggling to feed and house their families every single day, through no fault of their own however hard working they are. John boy just sits in the sun, in a beautiful country, doing NOTHING. Expect  impregnating Poor Esther.

John, think compassionately about other people and what kindnesses you can do for your fellow humans.  Hint:  it has nothing to do with soul saving.  You're a rank failure as a missionary (converting Christians to the right kind of Christian) because you heart is as hard as a damn rock.  When you tap into compassion and kindness, all your existential angst will evaporate and you will be a much happier man.  Yes, John, heretical as it is, you will come to grace through works in the form of hard work for others.  

6 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

WHAT ordeal is he mentally and physically exhausted from??? Printing, stapling and distributing posh loo roll? Or just bring John?? 

Whoever knew being John would be so complicated?

56 minutes ago, Freejin said:

How do you know that Candace and Daniel split?  His Facebook has a pic of them together. 

Perhaps they are back together.  It was speculated they had split.  Discussed around here: 

As Shrader is being boring, here's a pome for you.  I think my pomes are a bit better than Shrader's.

The Listeners:  An Ode to Door to Door Ministry

"Is there anybody there?" said John Shrader, 

Knocking on the Zambians' door,

And his truck in the roadway shone like sunlight 

As the Zambians all fell to the floor. 

And he smote upon the door again a second time. 

"Is there anybody there?" he said. 

But no one answered to John Shrader,

Every Zambian did faithfully resist

The urge to lean out and spit in his nasty face, 

Where he stood so annoyed and so pissed. 

And truly the host of sensible Zambians 

That live in the Compound today

Lay listening, in the hope John was leaving quite quickly,

To that voice that would urge them to pray.

They crouched in the shadows under the table, 

That stood to next to the darkened back wall, 

Hearkening in an air so stirred and shaken 

By the bullying Shrader's call. 

And he felt in his heart their resistance, 

Their stillness answering his cry, 

While his truck idled slowly, wasting much petrol, 

'Neath the beautiful African sky. 

And he angrily smote on the door, even  

Louder, and lifted his head — 

"Gosh darn it I came, and no one answered, 

I'm spreading God's Word!" he said. 

Never the least stir made the Zambians, 

As every word he spoke

Was disturbing and jolting the peace of the morning, 

And Zambians are intelligent folk. 

At last they heard the engine start revving, 

And the sound of wheels upon stone, 

And how the peace came softly back there,  

When the annoying Pastor was gone.

(With apologies to Walter de la Mare.)

@Gobsmacked, were you forced to learn that poem by heart too?  I always thought it was complete rubbish!

I do wonder how John is going to marry off his kids.  On the one hand, losing kids = losing followers, but on the other, he does seem the type to want to have grandchildren ASAP.  I can't for the moment imagine him allowing his kids to marry Zambian people, so will there be trips to the USA, or lots of skype "prayer partnerships"?

:clap:well done Palimpsest!! I never had to learn the poem. My very liberal 1970's Lancashire comprehensive school didn't go in for learning much sadly!! 

I have a very dear old friend, we met as children. His late father recited very well at church and social gatherings. The poem was on his party list. 

I lived in South Africa for almost two years, and my American accent has never been the same since. My little family lives in the States, but even my DD has picked up some of her father's South African accent.

The Shrader kids still sound very American. Shouldn't their accents have changed slightly by now? Is John not allowing his kids to play with other kids their age? 

Glad that the kids received a care package, that someone else paid for. 

Another missionary is coming to help John out. At least I think that is what is happening. I wonder if this is being forced on him. 

Most interesting parts of his long, rambling post:

We have come to Africa with that same burning passion like a fire in our heart, but thus far the men who have asked to be discipled and trained have forsaken and rebelled against the Word of God. Some came hoping for employment or material gain (but we don't pay pastors in our ministry). Some came to escape deep poverty but when tested they revealed that they were not genuine. Some came, genuinely I hope, but their own pride and the crucible of adversity have revealed that they are not humble men ready to lead by serving (I will never stop praying that they might repent and return to the "Trail of Truth").

Except for John, John gets paid whatever he wants. 

We deeply desired to come as a team to Africa, but when the other party (and their sending church) changed their stated Doctrinal position on what Repentance is and if it's required for Salvation, we were unable to "walk together" in ministry as Amos 3:3 says.

I share that because my fervent and passionate desire is to follow the Biblical mandates and examples as closely and carefully as possible.

When my one-time close friend went a different direction, my heart continued to long for the team approach. In fact, "TeamZambia" was coined by me in that spirit. 

John takes credit for everything. David Rea got to keep the Team Zambia website and name. 

Then, over the last 8 months or so, it all fell apart.

All except for Faith Biblical Baptist Church in Mulamba and Bro. Phellion. All the men that said God called them are gone. Quit. Disciplined. In open rebellion against the Word of God they claimed to want to preach.

It has devastated me.

So basically after all this time he has nothing to show except having alienated a whole bunch of people.

The Nussbaumer family has been such an encouragement in the time we have been privileged to know them, but now the Lord of the Harvest has burdened their oldest son Theophil regarding missions.

With the full approval of my pastor and father, Pastor Rick Shrader, and the God-ordained authorities over Bro. Theophil, and the agreement of Pastor Ackim Mulaisho (who is the Zambian Independent Baptist pastor who oversees the Liberty Baptist Mission, the legal authority which allows us to enter and serve as Missionaries here in Zambia), we are making application next month, Lord willing, for Bro. Theophil to come and learn and be discipled and trained by serving alongside us in the ministry here!

I still can't find a single thing about this Liberty Baptist Mission. This is going to be interesting and I can see it going bad super fast. The guy will arrive, John will be on a high, but then he will crash and end up back in bed while expecting the other guy to do everything. Anyone who spends any time around John eventually sees him as the scam artist he is. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived