IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 26 - Double Baked Duggars

choralcrusader8613

10 hours ago, feministxtian said:

snipped

I think Jinger will be the first one to start throwing off the brainwashing... Once the first one goes, the rest will go like sheep out of the gates. 

This so my hope.  I don't actually pray for it, but it is on my wish list.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw this picture on instagram. To me it reads:

jinger: let's get one!

jeremy: not so fast!

hope I'm reading it right!

IMG_9775.PNG

Also, that picture of Ben and Jessa in the background is super creepy!

55 minutes ago, front hugs > duggs said:

I saw this picture on instagram. To me it reads:

jinger: let's get one!

jeremy: not so fast!

hope I'm reading it right!

IMG_9775.PNG

Also, that picture of Ben and Jessa in the background is super creepy!

OMG?!? What is the deal with that charcoal portrait!!? Is it Benessa? Or Jingeramy? yeesh

24 minutes ago, Exposedknees said:

OMG?!? What is the deal with that charcoal portrait!!? Is it Benessa? Or Jingeramy? yeesh

Totally Benessa. Look at that douche beard.

It's Ben and Jessa. iirc some fan made it for them. I've seen it on the show a few times, and I don't remember it looking that weird, so maybe the photo above was resized or compressed or something, or maybe I just wasn't looking all that closely at it before.

9 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

Wasn't it from their honeymoon? 

Yes, I think I remember it from the honeymoon episode.

That pic with Spud could be the reverse...

Jerm: Look how cute and sweet he is! This isn't so bad! Maybe like 8 or so, how's that sound?

Jing: Are you crazy??! I've been doing babies and kids for way too long already. Can't we just enjoy some time, ya know, TOGETHER?

The crappy resolution on that pic makes Jinger look like she's been absorbed by her own hair and turned into some Where The Wild Things Are critter.

I feel like I need a general status report since it seems like lots of little things are happening but no big things.

1) Josh had a car stolen from his lot.  He's also gained a considerable amount of weight and grew a beard.  Anna is probably by now in her 3rd trimester with M5 who is a boy.  Due at some undisclosed time this summer.  No one knows where they live, possibly in Siloam Springs. 

2) Jill and Der are in CA.  Still doing stupid crafts.  Most likely returning prior to the birth in July but return date is undisclosed except for a a vague plan of 4 months after they left in February.

3) Jessa and Bin are being themselves.  She has a conference next month on dressing modestly.

4) JinJer opened IG accounts, flaming speculation of a soon preggo announcement.

5) Joseph and Kendra are courting.  

6) Joy is engaged, no known wedding date.  Mass speculation on her dress choice.  She lost weight for the wedding.

7) No other prospects seen on the horizon for the kids.  They are doing what they always do.  The middle boys recently helped move Grandma's log cabin to the compound. 

8) The show is returning end of June??  I can't find a solid date on line.  New season will most cover Joy's relationship including engagement and at least one awful double date with JB/M or cringe worthy conversation between Austin and JB.  There will be dress shopping.  Possibly the wedding.  Probably Jill's birth episode.  Stupid story lines with the unmarried kidult boys as well as too much Jessa/Bin.  Lots of insinuation that JD and/or Jana is courting or has a special someone.  We will hash this out further in a month or so.  

Wait, was Henry's birth shown in all its bloody glory on the last season? If not, I'm sure we have some of that to       look forward to.

On 4/13/2017 at 10:21 AM, singsingsing said:

I swear women just can't win. You're either too frumpy or too vain - maybe both at the same time! Your clothes are too baggy or they're too tight. Jinger was a stylish dresser but she shouldn't have been wearing only skirts and dresses, but now she's wearing pants so we're excited, buuuuuut she dresses like a middle aged woman and that's sad. Jessa cares too much about her appearance, buuuut she sometimes wears baggy clothes so she's obviously not spending enough time on her appearance. I'm getting whiplash. Hey, have we criticized Jill lately for not combing her hair enough? 

You know what? Some women love to spend time on their appearance. They love to choose the perfect outfit, spend an hour styling their hair, doing their makeup, etc. Some like to experiment with fashion in ways others might find unappealing. Some vary between putting a lot of time and effort into their appearance and going more casual. Some don't have the time, energy, or ability to do that. Some just don't care. Why does it matter? I don't care if Jessa takes 50 selfies a day and wears tight shirts and Jinger wears baggy pants and Jill has flyaway hair. I care about their beliefs and their actions. I'm not saying no one's allowed to comment on their appearance, I guess this is just a personal pet peeve for me. It smacks a bit of sexism.

So I know this is old and all... but I'm very proud to say I was the 69th upvote.

I'll see my immature ass out now. :pb_lol:

33 minutes ago, Four is Enough said:

Wait, was Henry's birth shown in all its bloody glory on the last season? If not, I'm sure we have some of that to       look forward to.

Henry's birth was not shown. I believe that will be in the new season as well. 

They'll probably also show some Joe and Kendra, at least towards the end of the season.  I don't think we've seen any updates about them since the courtship announcement.  Shouldn't there be some double date pics with JB&M?

The Dillards leaving again as well. They never fail to show them leaving. 

Wonder if they'll show the wedding soon after it happens like Jinger's or if they'll wait to show the engagement and wedding in the fall?

2 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

Wonder if they'll show the wedding soon after it happens like Jinger's or if they'll wait to show the engagement and wedding in the fall?

If the wedding is in the next month or two they will most likely show it.  These girls all have 3 month engagements, which means the wedding should be in the next 4-6 weeks, before the new season even starts.  I'm thinking they will have it as a season finale.  

So, a poster over at PTV had a face to face encounter with Mechelle recently. She and her cousin, who is getting married, were at a dress shop in KY when in waltzed the Duggar women (although Jana was not seen, Grandma was) with a camera crew. The poster found Mechelle away from the girls and confronted her. She started off by saying that she'd wanted to meet Mechelle for a long time. Mechelle smiled, thinking she was being feted by yet another leghumper. Not so fast, Mechelle! The poster went on to say, "I've always wanted to meet a mother who takes pride in the son who molested her daughters and still believes she possesses moral superiority. You are truly a remarkable mother, Michelle." Mechelle froze like a deer in the headlights. The cousin informed the salesperson that she would not be looking at any more dresses, because she would not support businesses that supported the Duggars. 

Came back to add some details to my earlier post. The encounter happened on Tuesday at Mt. Sterling, KY. 

The plot thickens. Renee's Bridal, the store in Pensacola who did Jinger's dresses, moved to this location in KY, about an hour from Lexington. Going there twice in the space of a month (remember, they were in KY before Tabby Paine's wedding) now makes sense .

https://www.facebook.com/kyreneesbridal/

9 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

I was wondering about this too. I think maybe they'll think it's kinda weird to show it now since we have basically not seen them in the show aside from the courtship proposal. With Jinger they had already aired up until her engagement, so in my opinion it was more natural to show the wedding, whereas with Joy there would be a huge gap of stuff we missed. 

But idk, TLC takes every opportunity they can get, so if they think airing a wedding special will bring vewiers, that's what they'll do for sure.

3 minutes ago, marmalade said:

The plot thickens. Renee's Bridal, the store in Pensacola who did Jinger's dresses, moved to this location in KY, about an hour from Lexington. Going there twice in the space of a month (remember, they were in KY before Tabby Paine's wedding) now makes sense .

https://www.facebook.com/kyreneesbridal/

I actually saw a picture on instagram (duggarfam is tagged) of a fan with michelle, and they appear to be outside of a bridal shop. i wanted to know where it was (and i'm VERY ashamed of my staker skills) but i looked at the girl who posted the pics' friends accounts to find a geo tag and one of them did tag a location near lexington!

They're of course shopping for Joy's wedding dress. Yes, Ms Renee who did Jinger's dress has a shop in that town in KY. Also, Ben and Jessa went along with Henry and Spurgeon and the Duggar girls (Jinger included). 

Yup. There was also a confirmed sighting of them eating at Spoonful of Sugar in the same town yesterday (Wednesday). 

Joy already has her dress; this is yet another phony exercise for the leghumpers when they could schedule TLC cameras to come and film. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived