IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 26 - Double Baked Duggars

choralcrusader8613

3 hours ago, foreign fundie said:

Women in my family have periods into their sixties, so I will have to remain vigilant. I could go straight from pads into incontinence pants.

I laughed sooo soo hard!!! Please, stay vigilant! And I really hope you have a nice break inbetween pads and incontinence pants!

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, KelseyAnn said:

My oldest brother is only three years younger than my youngest uncle- Catholics for the win!

My Dad is only four years older than his first niece. There's 16 years between him and his oldest sister. On my Mom's side, her youngest sister (a change of life baby) has nieces and nephews who are older than her. 

1 hour ago, Carm_88 said:

My Dad is only four years older than his first niece. There's 16 years between him and his oldest sister. On my Mom's side, her youngest sister (a change of life baby) has nieces and nephews who are older than her. 

My youngest siblings (the 2 change of life ones) are the same ages as my 2 oldest sisters children.

Jonathan Staddon just posted this from Big Sandy fundypalooza. Is this a Duggar?

4 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Jonathan Staddon just posted this from Big Sandy fundypalooza. Is this a Duggar?

I think it's Josiah. (?) 

2 hours ago, trisprefect said:

Eek. Don't mean to be rude but Josiah has dead eyes. Remember when he was the most vibrant and outgoing Duggar?

Meh, he just looks tired to me. He's my favorite of the brothers

15 hours ago, KelseyAnn said:

My oldest brother is only three years younger than my youngest uncle- Catholics for the win!

My youngest sister is two years older than my oldest niece. My son's and my sisters kids are the same ages. 

My mother is turning 44 soon and she has a 30 year old brother. She has a bunch of other siblings that vary in age because she was born from a second marriage between my grandma and grandpa (they had kids from their previous marriages too). 

I know I've told this before...a friend of my mom's...took them 7 years and fertility help to get the first baby...fast forward 14 years...blammo! 2nd baby out of nowhere...15 months later, 3rd baby. She got her tubes tied after the third one. My daughter's first was not supposed to be here...2 days shy of 20 months later, the second one...she got fixed too. 

@SuhrEnity they've been openly discussing that shit for years, but the pastor's quote killed me: "The pastor went on to clarify their speech, saying that women’s’ “self-centered narcissistic view” of ownership of their own bodies was one of the greatest sins."  Now, they clearly believe that shit too and just try to cloak it in "joyfully meeting each other's special needs" but I'm glad that the pastor was willing to cut through the crap.  Gross.  

My mom's mom had 8 surviving children (at least 4 miscarriages in the middle). The oldest was early 20s when my mom was born in 1935. My mom's oldest niece is 4 years younger than my mom. I'm the youngest cousin, at 49. 
We had a family reunion Easter weekend. Everyone seemed so old!
Also, I seem to be in perimenopause. My mom & sis both had hysterectomies before menopause, so I have no clue how long it will take. 
My biggest fear is a menopause baby. Why, oh why, didn't I go for the tubal when my son was born 21 years ago?

On 4/26/2017 at 3:46 PM, trisprefect said:

Eek. Don't mean to be rude but Josiah has dead eyes. Remember when he was the most vibrant and outgoing Duggar?

These kind of pictures are hard to judge on, it is just a snatch of a second. I never take a good picture even if ya give two or three minutes to prepare. I continue to hope that one or two will make a run for it and others will see that it is possible.

7 hours ago, FeministShrew said:

-snip-
My biggest fear is a menopause baby. Why, oh why, didn't I go for the tubal when my son was born 21 years ago?

My Dad always joked the Father of the Bride Part 2 movie, was exactly how his Mom and Grandma ended up having two kids at the same time (like no seriously, her daughter was 18, and married - when my great-grandma realized she was perimeopausal and wanted to try to have one last baby).  So they actually got pregnant at the same time!! (though lol, they didn't plan it together or anything).  So my Dad and his aunt, were born two months apart *le gasp*

So hey, it can happen!  Definitely be careful ;)

15 hours ago, sansan said:

These kind of pictures are hard to judge on, it is just a snatch of a second. I never take a good picture even if ya give two or three minutes to prepare. I continue to hope that one or two will make a run for it and others will see that it is possible.

Once one goes others will follow, they just need that 1st one with guts enough to do it. I don't think it will happen for a few more years though, it will either be one of the younger howlers or a thoroughly fed up married who says screw it and leaves. 

I've wondered when one will leave, and I think it will take a catalyst of some sort. Either the lead crazy will die or become incapacitated, the money will dry up, or something Really Awful will happen.

My guess is a debilitating illness or death of either JB or M. They are young, and in seemingly good health, but if one of them died in the next say, ten years, it would be a definite end of an era, especially if the one who remains isn't the one who was so gung ho to begin with.

My guess is Michelle is the lead crazy. JimBob didn't care really what else happened as long as he got his sex whenever he wanted it.

With the leading element out of the picture, the children will no longer be told everything to do, think, feel, and at some point will start to figure things out on their own.

OR, if the money dries up, and the kids REALLY have to work for a living at an actual JOB, their eyes will be opened in a different way.

Or they could just start watching television. Documentaries and stuff. Hallmark channel. See that people aren't REALLY so awful out here in the big world.

I'm petrified of the idea of a menopause baby. It happened to my Grandmother - she was 47 and happily reading a Mills&Boon when she felt a strange sensation in her lower abdomen. Realised it felt like a baby kicking and thought 'but I haven't had my monthly cycle for a long time, I'm going through menopause, I can't be feeling a baby kick'.

Dad was born 3 months later and grew up with nieces and nephews who were more like siblings in age.

Ok...get the tomatoes out...

I think Jinger will be the first one to start throwing off the brainwashing...hell, she's already worn pants and shorts! Jeremy is fundie but not crazy fundie like her family of origin. He's already said he sees nothing wrong with women wearing pants/shorts, drinking a little wine isn't naughty either. I can see Jana going to visit and her and Jinger enjoying a glass or 2 of wine, or Jana putting on a pair of pants (without mama seeing). The family facade is cracking...and I think that Jinger is slowly throwing it off, and all hell will break loose sooner rather than later. Jessa will probably stay IBLP brainwashed but it suits her personality. Jill is miserable...and eventually have a rude awakening. Once the first one goes, the rest will go like sheep out of the gates. 

I wonder how many of those fundies will be judging JB&M during their "we fucked up but God provides now" speech.

Oh who am I kidding, they'll lay the blame on Anna hardcore, despite it not being her fault that her husband is a child molester. 

11 hours ago, adidas said:

I'm petrified of the idea of a menopause baby. It happened to my Grandmother - she was 47 and happily reading a Mills&Boon when she felt a strange sensation in her lower abdomen. Realised it felt like a baby kicking and thought 'but I haven't had my monthly cycle for a long time, I'm going through menopause, I can't be feeling a baby kick'.

Dad was born 3 months later and grew up with nieces and nephews who were more like siblings in age.

Ok, I did not mean to make a post. I was cleaning up my ipad when I apparently touched a quotes-box and managed to post.

In order to actually post something meaningful I'll add that my maternal grandparents had 8 kids, the oldest was 24 when his youngest child was born. Their oldest grandkid was born the year after.

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived