IGNORED

JinJer: When Shorts Attack!

Destiny

Ok I saw the Jinger pic last night on Instagram,  I couldn't tell either way. Then I got kinda angry, what if she isn't pregnant yet? I know it's a small chance but before you laugh or snark hear me out. Pregnant or not Jinger has an incredible figure. Because she comes from her family her body will always be judged. My heart breaks for her and her sisters. So many people in the public eye develop  disorders from this.  I just hope that they have been taught that their true worth isn't found in their bodies, but in their souls in who they are and how they treat others. I can hope and dream cant I ?

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Fighter said:

Ok I saw the Jinger pic last night on Instagram,  I couldn't tell either way. Then I got kinda angry, what if she isn't pregnant yet? I know it's a small chance but before you laugh or snark hear me out. Pregnant or not Jinger has an incredible figure. Because she comes from her family her body will always be judged. My heart breaks for her and her sisters. So many people in the public eye develop  disorders from this.  I just hope that they have been taught that their true worth isn't found in their bodies, but in their souls in who they are and how they treat others. I can hope and dream cant I ?

Sadly, the women in this cult have been taught that their only worth is in having babies and being joyfully available for their husbands.  That cult is all about the ownership and possession of women's bodies.  Reason 9,999,999,999 why this belief system is so harmful and sick. 

On 3/24/2017 at 11:59 AM, Thorns said:

@Mela99

Aaaaand here we have Charlie the unicorn! 

It is awesomely weird.

OMG...is this from the same people who brought us Ponyta the ridiculous pony?  I love these weird little animations. 

What I wonder is if Jinger now sort of has the same deal as Amy? As in she can speak to and/or visit her family so long as she follows their rules and doesn't 'influence' her siblings by wearing shorts and less makeup like she does in Texas...

On 3/24/2017 at 11:59 AM, Thorns said:

@Mela99

Aaaaand here we have Charlie the unicorn! 

It is awesomely weird.

Looool omg. My friends and I used to quote this in high school all the time.

I think we're all hyper aware of any bumps/baby announcements because JinJer never explicity stated if they would be preventing or not. They're quite vague. And then there was the epic face Jinger made when Derdick made a comment about her being pregnant before the end of the year.

I think we're all waiting to see if Jinger will do something different. My guess is that she'll be pregnant very soon.

19 minutes ago, Jinder Roles said:

I think we're all hyper aware of any bumps/baby announcements because JinJer never explicity stated if they would be preventing or not. They're quite vague. And then there was the epic face Jinger made when Derdick made a comment about her being pregnant before the end of the year.

I think we're all waiting to see if Jinger will do something different. My guess is that she'll be pregnant very soon.

I agree. They have been kinda vague, so hopefully that's a good sign. If they are planning to prevent, that isn't something most people announce anyway, especially not fundies. Maybe this is my wishful thinking, but I can see them having babies close together soon and then suddenly stopping after a few and not giving an explanation. 

Jeremy comes from a small family and I doubt he wants to be cramped in a normal sized house with lots of kids everywhere. And Jinger doesn't seem very maternal so I doubt having a huge family is important to her. 

I know I could be wrong, because jb and Michelle come from normal sized families and we see how that turned out. And Jessa didn't seem very maternal and she seems to like being a mom, although being maternal doesn't necessarily mean you want lots of kids. 

Anyway, I really hope Jinger gets to at least have a somewhat normal life, but the quiverful brainwashing is strong 

Could she be pregnant? Of course.

Is that picture definitely a bump? No. There are pics of me from yesterday with a belly like that and I'm not pregnant just slouching with a handbag strap unfortunately placed across my clothes.

Didn't Jinjer say something like, "I don't want anybody to visit me for at least six months", or am I imagining that?  I was surprised to see her hanging out with the family so soon.

7 minutes ago, Hmmm_idolatry said:

Didn't Jinjer say something like, "I don't want anybody to visit me for at least six months", or am I imagining that?  I was surprised to see her hanging out with the family so soon.

she did say something like that...I don't believe we've heard of any of the Duggars visiting the Vuolos yet, she went to see them

do we know yet if Jeremy accompanied her this last trip?

12 minutes ago, Hmmm_idolatry said:

Believe it or not, it's been 5 months already. 

20 minutes ago, Hmmm_idolatry said:

It was Jessa who specifically mentioned the six months number, but yes, Jinger herself did say at one point that they didn't want visitors for a while/ a few months. She said there would be a lock on the guest room door so it sounded like she was serious. Maybe she misses them more than she expected though, it might have been harder than she thought it would be to go from constantly having a ton of people around to living with just one other person. I remember shortly after Erin (Bates) Paine first got married, she was always inviting her siblings to her house because she wasn't used to being alone and she didn't like it. Could be that Jinger is experiencing some of the same so she compromised by going to visit them instead of having family visit her. Or maybe she really is pregnant and wanted to tell them in person.

Thank you @VineHeart137!  That's a good point about not being able to be alone.  I would think it was paradise if I was Jinger, but I'm sure that after a month or two, it probably does feel weird to be alone.  

She joined on the trip, I wonder if they did some wedding planning for Joy in TN? Carlin is close by as well, Jinger, Jessa, Joy & Michelle are all there.  M

I didn't take her comment about the no visitors that seriously.  She said it in a joking manner as someone who hasn't been alone with her husband yet and looking forward to that alone time.  I'm not surprised to see her visiting with her family. I wouldn't be surprised if she were pregnant but I don't have an opinion based on that picture or any other we've seen recently. 

2 hours ago, VineHeart137 said:

Or maybe she really is pregnant and wanted to tell them in person.

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing the other day

Just saw this on Pickles.  Why, oh, why, is the elder Duggar woman hobbling about on crutches?!  Are there no wheelchairs at the SnarK?

snark.png

I can't believe you all cropped out the best part of this photo. Even mid tantrum that kid is darn cute.

And I know Jinger said no visitors for 6 months, but that doesn't mean she can't come to visit her family. I mean, arguably her closest sister just had a baby and another sister became engaged. I think meeting your nephew for the first time and things like wedding dress shopping or bridesmaid dress fittings would be an appropriate reason to visit your family.  I'm sure we'll get an episode with those moments and some input from Jinger as the most recently married and most likely to have a kid soon Duggar offspring.

A side trip to the Ark with them might have just been an unavoidable coincidence of visiting them, or just maybe, they thought it sounded fun!

spud.jpg

That's exactly why my daughter was perfectly happy not to go into the field she'd majored in.  Too much pressure to be pretty and thin and hot!  The Weather Channel dismissed one of their women meteorologists some years ago because she was a not a hottie.  She was a damn good meteorologist and I thought she was pretty, but she was not as hot as some of the other women.  

This why I don't watch TWC anymore. I want to see weather reports/news. I don't care about the looks of the meteorologist, especially on days where severe weather is forecasted.

I feel bad for any fundie that has infertility. Just imagine being blamed for not getting pregnant. I hope Jinger can enjoy life without a bunch of kids but I doubt it

1 hour ago, Scribber said:

9551aa6536d25cb3304664b09bf9ebba.jpg

Sometimes the Duggar boys' hair really confuses me. The one second from right, why is that part swooping way down onto his forehead? I understand their hair starts receding at their temples super young, but the resulting weird looks they sometimes have still make no sense to me. If they're trying to make up for the sides by having the middle part longer, I think it's the opposite of helpful.

So last night, when we changed the clocks and lost one hour, the rainbow coloured egg opened and my sweet unicorn was born. It is rainbow colored with glitter on its wings, the horn is ivory-colored and it already pooped a little rainbow in the front yard. It told me that it would not have come into my life if I had not requested for it 3 days before the time-shifting in spring takes place (we loose one hour in the night, now it is summertime). So special thanks go to all the freejingers who told me I am able to get a unicorn! I think I will name her Tulip, because that is the place were her egg was layed down for me.

As for Jinger having a baby bump or not having a baby bump: I only feel sorry for her, because she will never have the opportunity to have a real unicorn. Nothing more to say right know. I think I will resignate if they announce a Jinger pregnancy before their first year of marriage ends.

Yeah Jeremy shaved his beard in the last couple of weeks. His church posted a video from their work at a crisis pregnancy center and his face was bald.

6 minutes ago, jerkit said:

Yeah Jeremy shaved his beard in the last couple of weeks. His church posted a video from their work at a crisis pregnancy center and his face was bald.

I don't know why, but that phrase makes me giggle :pb_lol:

I hate to snark on people's appearance, but is that Josh standing beside Anna? My apologies if this sounds stupid, but I'm embarrassing face blind, so I suck at recognising people from still images. If so, he's looking not well. Maybe it's just the angle or the unfortunate wardrobe choices/scruff, but if it is Josh, he certainly looks different from the photos taken after his release from Jesus Jail. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived