IGNORED

Jinger and Jeremy: Life with the Soccer Preacher Man

choralcrusader8613

Just now, Denim Jumper said:

Geez, I wonder how much firsthand sexual experience Dr.Wheat has, lol. 

I hope for his wife's sake that she is one of lucky women capable of an orgasm during intercourse and that he thinks all women are the same.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, jerkit said:

Ed Wheat thinks that the only kind of godly orgasm comes from intercourse.

I'm sure this has been covered by now (I've only recently started reading regularly), but is oral sex forbidden, since it would also be the 'wrong type' of orgasm?

Just now, Lizzybet said:

I'm sure this has been covered by now (I've only recently started reading regularly), but is oral sex forbidden, since it would also be the 'wrong type' of orgasm?

Oh absolutely. IIRC, oral sex is banned because it's "sodomy"

Just now, jerkit said:

Ed Wheat thinks that the only kind of godly orgasm comes from intercourse.

But does that mean intercourse with nothing extra, like just straight up PIV, eyes on the (male) prize, hands off the clitoris completely? Or are they allowed to jazz things up a bit to make an orgasm more likely for the woman while intercourse is happening? Uh... you know what I mean?

I am way too interested in this. I should just thank God I'm not a fundie and no one tells me what to do with my anatomy. :pb_eek:

Just now, singsingsing said:

But does that mean intercourse with nothing extra, like just straight up PIV, eyes on the (male) prize, hands off the clitoris completely? Or are they allowed to jazz things up a bit to make an orgasm more likely for the woman while intercourse is happening? Uh... you know what I mean?

I am way too interested in this. I should just thank God I'm not a fundie and no one tells me what to do with my anatomy. :pb_eek:

LOL, I don't think Ed Wheat got that specific. 

But if you're a Driscoll-type fundie, basically anything goes in the bedroom.

Ok, I know I'm vaulting into the Too Much Information sector with this, but I just have to say it. My ex was (is...) a musician and - ahem - had extremely skilful fingers. And strength/stamina in those same fingers, combined with his natural patience and macho love of turning me to jelly...well, let's just say it was an excellent combination.

In the early days, I could get turned on from just LOOKING at his hands and of course when he realised that, he'd find a thousand ways to tease with them when we were out in public - stroking the tabletop, touching a leaf on a tree, flicking things, you get my drift....

And that's what I wonder if fundies ever get to experience? The raw lust and the silly, giddy turning on that happens when you're young and sexually obsessed with each other and know you'll be getting naked about five seconds after you get home. Have to say, I find it hard to imagine that they do. When I picture any of the Duggar kidults, I imagine it as being very in-two-three, out-two-three, repeat until man has had enough and rolls off.

:brainbleach::brainbleach::brainbleach:

I used to read Boundless.org which is a Focus on the Family website geared toward young adults. They'd have this woman on who I believe was a doctor. She was a conservative Christian sex... writer? advice-giver? Anyway, I remember that she thought pretty much any sex act was fine as long as it was between a husband and wife and had the consent of both partners. The only thing she advised against was anal sex, and according to her that was for health reasons. So Focus on the Family at least is apparently cool with Christian women having orgasms in a variety of ways.

54 minutes ago, JemimaPuddle-Duck said:

Of course they do! :-) What things have you read? I've never read anything like that before. And I'd seriously be interested in book titles or articles. I'm always curious where some of the fundie-sex-lore comes from. 

Well, yes.  I'd like to see those too. An awful lot of assumptions are made. :)

What squicks me out is the concept -  I think it mostly comes from the teachings of a few ultra Fundie women - that women must always joyfully submit to sex even when they don't feel in the mood.  What husband who cares about his wife's comfort, if not pleasure, would want her to do that.

And there is always Michael Pearl's description of his wedding night. :puke-huge:

Not to get too graphic here, but growing up in a fundie-lite Catholic home, I was told that only CERTAIN positions were acceptable.  The "missionary position" gets its name because Christian missionaries considered it the ONLY acceptable way to have sex and made sure to instruct other people on it.  Many sodomy laws were actually struck down in the US because heterosexual, married couples challenged them. 

"All sex between married people is godly" is actually an incredibly modern idea and not universally accepted.  Sodomy originally was a sex act, and married couples could be guilty of it just the same as non-marrieds. Oral sex was often included in these laws. God ordained, and sometimes the only legal form of, sex HAD to include the chance of conception and the man MUST be on top. And there are still communities that believe this.

As someone who hates missionary, had I followed through with what I was taught, I would have an unhappy sex life. 

I try not to think too much about anyone else's sex life, fundie or worldly, but I do wonder if some of them have a rather small repertoire of sex acts.  Obviously, it very much depends, but some certainly do because they taught my sex ed! 

9 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

I could have sworn his contract was dropped.  Nice spin from Jeremy though.

Actually, the team went under. 

6 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Actually, the team went under. 

I sometimes am no better than a 14 year old boy but after all the sex talk and then the team went under and I had a fit of giggle. :laughing-rollingyellow:

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

Yeah, without getting too graphic...there are also sexual positions that can enable a woman to have a lot of clitoral stimulation without the man needing to use his hands. I wonder if that is Ed Wheat approved, or if as Georgiana mentioned, it is missionary only.

1 hour ago, Georgiana said:

Sodomy originally was a sex act, and married couples could be guilty of it just the same as non-marrieds. Oral sex was often included in these laws. God ordained, and sometimes the only legal form of, sex HAD to include the chance of conception and the man MUST be on top. And there are still communities that believe this.

Yep In Virginia at least, the "sodomy" laws (which are still on the books, or were when I was in high school and the cops came to our sex ed class to warn us about not breaking the law  :pb_rollseyes: ) cover any non-procreative sexual acts, explicitly stating that oral sex and anal sex between heterosexual couples are forbidden. When Santorum starts going off about the Constitutional right to privacy not extending to the bedroom and re-instituting our sodomy laws, I always wonder how many vanilla heterosexual people realize that would include arresting a wife for performing oral sex on her husband. 

@jerkit I've heard that the Wheat sex book included pictures of male and female anatomy. Further, the clitoris wasn't part of the female anatomy. 

Is this true or an urban legend? 

Just now, marmalade said:

@jerkit I've heard that the Wheat sex book included pictures of male and female anatomy. Further, the clitoris wasn't part of the female anatomy. 

Is this true or an urban legend? 

I don't remember but I can look on my kindle when I get home

While we're on the subject - and without getting too terribly graphic - I do wonder sometimes if sex is ever fun for fundie women or if it's just a lifetime of joyfully being available/duty sex.

Right? It's kind of hard to imagine they can go from, "hide your body it's sinful," and "for god's sakes, don't have any dirty thoughts" to enjoying their sexuality literally overnight.

7 hours ago, nausicaa said:

Yep In Virginia at least, the "sodomy" laws (which are still on the books, or were when I was in high school and the cops came to our sex ed class to warn us about not breaking the law  :pb_rollseyes:

NO WAY!:wtsf:

Anyone else thought that Jinger looked uncomfortable doing pda in front of the chef during their honeymoon? Jeremy for sure didn't hold back and Jinger was looking that chef all embarassed.

I think she must have a really weird concept of what people might see as inappropriate in public since she was brought up in a way that didn't allow her to show or receive any physical affection, not even towards her own family, but at the same time having to watch JB and Michelle pda-ing and even dry humping all over the house. :output_eeMbjt::brainbleach:

13 hours ago, singsingsing said:

I used to read Boundless.org which is a Focus on the Family website geared toward young adults. They'd have this woman on who I believe was a doctor. She was a conservative Christian sex... writer? advice-giver? Anyway, I remember that she thought pretty much any sex act was fine as long as it was between a husband and wife and had the consent of both partners. The only thing she advised against was anal sex, and according to her that was for health reasons. So Focus on the Family at least is apparently cool with Christian women having orgasms in a variety of ways.

I've had a conversation with a Dutch fundy woman about this, and this is basically what she said as well. As long as it is between husband and wife, you can do whatever you like (unless your other half doesn't consent of course). She said a husband and wife are allowed to use the (bodily) tools God gave them. She wasn't in favor of a married couple using sex toys though.

Ok so let me preface this with I'm in no way shape or form trying to defend Jim bon and Michelle.  I was as disgusted as the next person with the mini golf date however when he was behind her I though he was bending his knees imitating the golf stance to help her.  I figured he'd was referring to , " you can do this yet" meaning putting his arms around her like that.   Am I totally Naive? 

He wouldn't seriously imitate a sexual act in front of his KID on TV right?  I mean I totally get what it looked like but was he really trying to do that?  Just wondering.  

6 minutes ago, Incognito22 said:

Ok so let me preface this with I'm in no way shape or form trying to defend Jim bon and Michelle.  I was as disgusted as the next person with the mini golf date however when he was behind her I though he was bending his knees imitating the golf stance to help her.  I figured he'd was referring to , " you can do this yet" meaning putting his arms around her like that.   Am I totally Naive? 

He wouldn't seriously imitate a sexual act in front of his KID on TV right?  I mean I totally get what it looked like but was he really trying to do that?  Just wondering.  

You must have only seen the edited version. I remember the humping happening. It was like a horny chihuahua

32 minutes ago, Fundie Bunny said:

You must have only seen the edited version. I remember the humping happening. It was like a horny chihuahua

:chi-yes::chi-yes::chi-yes:

What has been seen cannot be unseen. :brainbleach:

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived