IGNORED

Jinger and Jeremy: Life with the Soccer Preacher Man

choralcrusader8613

Holy moly! As thin as she was during the wedding, and that split moment of her sort of swaying a bit like she wanted to hurl (which could be him rubbing her back but come on, she still appeared to sway)--- Im hopping on the Jinger Pregnant train, too.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, bananabread said:

Holy cow, her face looks really full! Not in a bad way, she's lovely, but it does look fuller than usual to me. It's going to get hard for them to stagger pregnancy/courtship/engagement/marriage/birth announcements to give everyone their own time in the spotlight!

Jinger looks great!  Less make-up, less fake tan, and I'm HOPING the fuller face is just hair/angle/weight gain (she was painfully thin at her wedding; maybe she's gotten really good at making lasagne?).

I'm wondering why they have a red bow/twinkly lights on their wall ... seems like an odd spring/March decor choice ... hmm ...

18 minutes ago, divadivine said:

I think it's her hairdo and the angle. 

Gurl, you know she is pregnant by now. Don't be in denial. She's a very thin, young woman. Someone in TX is sure to notice unless she hinds in her apartment. I'm calling it. 

Jingers face is always full and it's terrible lighting. I wouldn't doubt that she may be pregnant but now that jinger is away from home I wouldn't be surprised if it was just weight fluctuation. 

30 minutes ago, marmalade said:

I'm still trying to figure out what's up with the Christmas bow and lights at the Vuolo abode. 

Leftover Valentine's Day stuff?  Too nauseated to take it down? :P

Jinger with her hair up makes me think pregnancy, haha! 

When I was in the first trimester I was SO TIRED I never wanted to do my hair or makeup. So that's my idea of a hint to pregnancy ;-)

1 minute ago, Jilli said:

Jingers face is always full and it's terrible lighting. I wouldn't doubt that she may be pregnant but now that jinger is away from home I wouldn't be surprised if it was just weight fluctuation. 

She can finally eat good food! 

Jinger could be eating more due to learning to adjust to cook for two and there is no competition for food as a  married couple.

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

When I was in the first trimester I was SO TIRED I never wanted to do my hair or makeup. So that's my idea of a hint to pregnancy ;-)

You know, I didn't even think of that.

Ot: I just learned about it a few days ago from a vlogger who is 11 weeks and was hoping her energy would go back to normal during the 2nd tri, just like her first pregnancy.

I wont complain that we aren't seeing a freshly wet pee stick being waved around, I suppose.

8 minutes ago, FlamingFundie said:

I wont complain that we aren't seeing a freshly wet pee stick being waved around, I suppose.

The wife of one of my husband's friends put up a picture on Facebook of her son posing with the pee stick from when she got pregnant with him on his 8th birthday. 

She has some weird issues. 

Wait, wait, this was announced today, right?  The Vuolos have Christmas decorations up in their congratulatory video (that will not play for me).  Am I losing it, or did they upload the wrong video or what?

Congrats.png

They probably just haven't gotten around to taking them down yet. To be honest, I have some Christmas stuff on my bookcase I still need to take down, haha. Just in time for Easter...

45 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Jinger isn't so tired she can't put on eye liner underneath her eyes.

Jeremy looks a bit wider himself, so I'm not hopping on the pregnant train just yet. My bet's tentatively on the newlywed 15 pound weight gain train: adapting to cooking for 2, replacing gym time with sex, and generally getting used to being married.

Eh I think Jinger's face is normally quite circular. No doubt she soon WILL be preggers though. Sigh.

55 minutes ago, jerkit said:

I think girlfriend is KU and has been for at least a couple months 

you all with your secret words - KU ?

I vote strongly in favor of plain English spelled out for almost all instances. 

This one I believe is Knocked Up. 

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

We don't know when they filmed this, because we don't know when this courtship actually happened (my guess is over the weekend). Laredo had some really shitty severe storms roll through either yesterday or the day before. I wouldn't do my hair, dress up, or pu on makeup if I had to go out in a downpour. 

4 hours ago, FlamingFundie said:

Holy moly! As thin as she was during the wedding, and that split moment of her sort of swaying a bit like she wanted to hurl (which could be him rubbing her back but come on, she still appeared to sway)--- Im hopping on the Jinger Pregnant train, too.

That or eating humongous blocks of mozzarella shredded with a vegetable peeler doesn't agree with her. 

2 hours ago, marmalade said:

We don't know when they filmed this, because we don't know when this courtship actually happened (my guess is over the weekend). Laredo had some really shitty severe storms roll through either yesterday or the day before. I wouldn't do my hair, dress up, or pu on makeup if I had to go out in a downpour. 

I'm guessing this might have been filmed several weeks ago. We know that they have likely been unofficially dating or pre-courting for a while. Jinger may be preggers and Jim Bob wants to space his announcements. I hope that's not the case and they are just so busy enjoying life they can't be bothered to take down decorations. I certainly don't care all though it is kinda weird to have in the background of your video.

Jeremy's face looks fuller to me than Jinger's!  I'm going with newlywed weight gain too. If she is pregnant I doubt we would see any fullness by now, assuming she waits 2-3 months to announce and we aren't there yet?

My guess is she will announce late spring or early summer. I hope they space the kids. I always wonder how that conversation goes if they won't admit it's on-purpose. Like does Jeremy suddenly feel tired all the time or have to spend his evenings at the Church while Jinger has headaches and frets over the first child, especially mid-month? Less sex obviously isn't a guarantee but probably all they can do without admitting to each other they intend to sin?

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived