IGNORED

Sean Spicer: King of Alternative Facts

GreyhoundFan

1 hour ago, Howl said:

I heard this today and I'm seriously WTAF.  DH and I have been watching DWTS since Year One, although he still follows it much more seriously than I.   WTAF, DWTS?

There's one loser male politician on many seasons.  Rick Perry and what's his name, both Texans.  

Sheesh. 

And Tucker Carlson, Season 3

• Upvote 1

I thought you all were punking me about this. I stand corrected and sickened but ever hopeful that Melissa McCarthy will dance her way to SNL next season.

• Upvote 5

Sean Spicer really should not be equated with Melissa McCarthy's version of him.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

• 4 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

Good god! From hiding behind bushes to, uh, this? 

He's hiding in lettuce.

• Haha 8
  • Love 1

He is not, and never will be, Melissa McCarthy. He's desperately attempting to emulate her version of him. But he is, and always will be, a lying liar who lied for the presidunce and was a willing member of his administration. Period.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

Oh, for Rufus' sake! This is precisely what I mean. Spicer is a wanking asshole, not a Christian evangelical! 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 5

More good reactions to Spicy:

Spoiler

Edited by GreyhoundFan
  • Upvote 6

So are you telling me that godless heathens never got booted off reality TV competitions?

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Upvote 4

I read Spicer's Clearly the judges aren't going to be with me, because Jesus tweet to have been carefully crafted to further the Christian persecution narrative and thus appeal to the Base.  Ditto on the outrageous costume to max out media exposure, get the twittersphere/fb and MSM going, milk the entire situation for maximum political advantage. 

And Rufus Reindeer, apparently the shirt totally eclipsed the awfulness of the white pants. 

Also, DWTS, WTAF?  So far, Tom De Lay, Rick Perry, Sean Spicer?  All Republican politicians. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

The Onion is always good for a laugh:

• Haha 8

• 3 weeks later...

Chachi and Spicey...sounds like the worst sitcom ever.

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

It looks like the costumer is having a lot of fun with Spicer again.

He’s dressed like Woody from Toy Story. Looks good on a heroic cowboy doll, and absolutely ridiculous on a lying arrogant asshole.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

3 hours ago, fraurosena said:

He’s dressed like Woody from Toy Story. Looks good on a heroic cowboy doll, and absolutely ridiculous on a lying arrogant asshole.

That's what my 8 year old wants to wear for Halloween. I'm pretty sure my little fella is going to look 1 million times better than Spicey.

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, fraurosena said:

All hat. No cattle.

A phrase I heard once, absolutely cracked me up, and I will never have a chance to use other than here. ?

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Dear lord, Sean Spicer is still hanging on in DWTS.  Sean is getting the votes with scores of 6 (truly mediocre performance), while dancers with perfect scores of 10 are close to getting the boot.

Yuck.  Hubs recorded last night and is watching tonight; he's watched every show since it began in 2005.  He just fast forwarded through Sean Spicer.  

• Upvote 2