IGNORED

Seewalds 15 - American Baby (Baby is Here!)

choralcrusader8613

@Kailash, my youngest loves Brad Pitt as Louis in Interview with a Vampire. He is kinda of jealous because my bday is same day as Brad Pitt.

Husband talking in my ear messed with my thought process, sorry! Appreciate the love though!lol!

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My birthday is July 3rd, #121 on the list. Funny looking at the graph, July 2nd is ranked 30, while the 4rh is ranked 363, quite the range I'm in between.  I share a birthday with Tom Cruise which I thought was cool until I learned about Scientology. I've always had mixed feelings about my birthday; it's pretty cool to get fireworks, and people are generally in a good mood that week since the 4th is a low stress holiday; on the flip side, growing up and still now it seems like everyone has set plans for that weekend, so if I want to celebrate I have to do it around everyone else's schedule.

I posted yesterday I was on baby watch for my friend that got married the same day as Jessa, well, got the text this afternoon that her little boy is here and he's adorable!

3 minutes ago, DaniLouisiana said:

@Kailash, my youngest loves Brad Pitt as Louis in Interview with a Vampire. He is kinda of jealous because my bday is same day as Brad Pitt.

Husband talking in my ear messed with my thought process, sorry! Appreciate the love though!lol!

It all makes sense! Thank you, I was very confused. :D

Put me down for the 11th least popular day. I was born on the actual day D.B. (Dan) Cooper jumped out of the plane. I've always thought it was a neat day- something interesting without being tragic for all.

Back to the cake in a jar, I was going to comment last night but foolishly thought no way could there be 6 pages, I've done them two ways. I've baked them in the jar and I have also done them like a trifle. I prefer the trifle way. 

Now on to the birthday thing. I looked up hubby's told how popular his birthday was and read the conception date. And now he's traumatized because that's his mom's birthday lol

Hehehe! @grandmadugger!! I teased my oldest when he complained about his sister-"you asked for a sibling for your bday! I did my best!"  DD bday is in July, Bigfoot's is at the end of October. DD was 3 weeks late due to a cruel and incompetent OB.

The really fun one was when Kiddo figured out his conception date-either my bday,Christmas or wedding anniversary (1-1). Since he was a little early, it could be any of those.

Yeah my own conception date is something I want to know as little about as possible. I once overheard my mom talking to a friend about it and either it was a brief conversation or I tuned out. I heard her say that my dad was on leave from the Navy after spending months in a submarine and that was that.  Now excuse my while I get the :brainbleach:

My birthday is next week ((8th, and I'm not sure if I want to share it with a Seewald yet). I was born on Mother's day, and of course I was the best Mother's day present. :dance: Counting back it looks like I was a constitution day baby. (We have a big celebration, usually with alcohol on that day). 

Fun fact about Norway and birthing: because of the school year there's a lot of births in the summer, actually so many that there's a problem because health staff is on vacation. If your baby is born before Sep 1st you are guaranteed to get your kid into kindergarten the next year, but if it's born after, they can't guarantee it. So a lot of people plan for babies in the summer to match it with maternity/paternity leave which is 49 to 59 weeks. 

8 hours ago, Rachel333 said:

It goes by average births per day, so even though 2/29 only comes around every four years the average number of babies born that day wouldn't be that different from any other day. It's just that instead of taking an average of 20 years of data, like the other 365 days of the year, they're taking an average of 5 years.

I have two friends, one in my "inner circle", who are leap year babies. And they're related by marriages. So funny to me. 

Hey now... sharing a birthday with Mickey Mouse is nothing to sneeze at :)

Dorthea Dix as well as Imogene Coco are also my birthday buddies. 

I had a dream Jessa had twin girls. They were super cute. Apparently the doctor missed out on the fact they were 2 babies in Jessa's uterus during the ultrasound. One thing that bothers me, it's not my first time dreaming about Jessa, last time I remember I WAS her in the dream,  pregnant belly etc, getting a maternity photoshoot. Pregnancy is also a frequent theme in my dreams - even though it's the last thing I would like in my life right now!

You know, I've never actually looked up my birth date to see who I share it with.

I've just looked now, and it's almost incredible and surreal to see all these events that took place or people who were born or died hundreds of years to the day before i was born.

(Seriously go look up September 26th. Some fascinating events and people on that date!)

2 hours ago, Fundie Bunny said:

You all can take a sit. I share a birthday with Harry Potter and JK and you can't get any cooler than that :pb_lol:

I envy you SO MUCH.

My bday is not popular, i've never known anybody born that day (august 20th).

My birthday is really popular but not many celebs are born on it. The only ones of note are Lil Kim and John Quincy Adams 

I also think I just scarred my other half by pointing out that his parents must only have had sex during the summer months as both him and his brother are mid April birthdays and his sister very early May 

7 hours ago, grandmadugger said:

Back to the cake in a jar, I was going to comment last night but foolishly thought no way could there be 6 pages, I've done them two ways. I've baked them in the jar and I have also done them like a trifle. I prefer the trifle way. 

They sound quite easy to make? I went to her IG and several leghumpers are actually buying/raving about them. How can people afford $40 PLUS SHIPPING for 4 little cupcakes? I guess it's the whole "fame" aspect. Omg these cupcakes were touched by Ciara's holy hands. 

One IG commenter actually wrote that these jar cakes are a great deal because they saw someone else charging $69.99 for a four-pack. WHAT?! Why do people think cupcakes smushed into a mason jar are a rare delicacy? 

My mom would always tell me that my dad (who passed away when I was 4) loved the band Earth, Wind & Fire. I once overheard her telling a friend that I was conceived in September.... specifically the 21st. I love that song, I really do. It makes me feel close to my dad to know we liked the same music. But if i think about it too much I start to get squicked out. "Do you remember the 21st night of September?" Ya I do Lol

43 minutes ago, HermioneSparrow said:

I envy you SO MUCH.

My beloved grandpa is August 20th! 

I get to share my birthday with Gloria Steinem, Elton John and Sarah Jessica Parker. Not too shabby.

my Nephew's birthday is one of the least popular on that list but I have at least 2 or 3 FB friends plus a friend's son with the same birthday.

13 hours ago, twinmama said:

These stories always make me smile. Better than my IVF cycle story lol

IVF stories are beautiful. I marvel at the strength and courage of those undergoing the process. I thank everything that science has enabled so many good, kind people the joy of children. IVF is a beautiful thing.

Birthdays? You can all sit down lol. I share a birthday with Blessa herself! 

54 minutes ago, HermioneSparrow said:

I envy you SO MUCH.

That's my bday! And Demi Lovato?! I know 3-4 other people that have that bday too. We're not alone!

I'm 115th on the list and I actually know about 3 people with the same bday. My three kids have birthdays within 4 days of each other (very expensive week) one was a honeymoon baby and the other two were 3rd and 9th anniversary babies. 3rd was a surprise and I just couldn't believe it when I found out her due date [emoji23]

I share a birthday with Donald Trump, Boy George, my mother in law (born same day and year as Donald Trump), and the late Burl Ives.  

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived