IGNORED

Seewalds 14- Baby can I hold you tonight?

samurai_sarah

11 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

I have to say that I like the way Jessa interacts with Spud. I wonder where she learned that. I've never seen her parents respond so naturally with their kids.

We didn't see how they were with Josh though. Michelle could have been really into her first couple of kids. We've seen examples of elaborate birthday cakes she made in the first couple of years, so it's not a stretch to think that she might have been really hands on. 

The only way we'll be able to tell if Jessa really is a better mother is going to be years down the road, when/if Jessa has ~13+ children like Michelle did when we first "met" her.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, princessmahina said:

We didn't see how they were with Josh though. Michelle could have been really into her first couple of kids. We've seen examples of elaborate birthday cakes she made in the first couple of years, so it's not a stretch to think that she might have been really hands on. 

The only way we'll be able to tell if Jessa really is a better mother is going to be years down the road, when/if Jessa has ~13+ children like Michelle did when we first "met" her.

Did Michelle start using the Pearls training with Jana and JD? Doesn't strike me as really into them. :pb_rollseyes:

Just now, Carm_88 said:

Did Michelle start using the Pearls training with Jana and JD? Doesn't strike me as really into them. :pb_rollseyes:

I'm not positive, but I thought she started using the Pearls a little later when she got so overwhelmed. I don't have access to my copy of their first book just now, but I can look it up later. I know she mentions blanket training.

2 minutes ago, princessmahina said:

I'm not positive, but I thought she started using the Pearls a little later when she got so overwhelmed. I don't have access to my copy of their first book just now, but I can look it up later. I know she mentions blanket training.

It very well might have been later, I don't remember. I heard hitting babies and gone out of the head. I didn't need to hear much more. 

26 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Ma and Pa Seewald are at it again. I responded and fully expect to be blocked. 

Such hateful people. Can we put them all on an island somewhere? I hear the moon is nice this time of year! 

Please do NOT speculate about the sexuality of minors or adults still living at home.  Please do not quote or reference such posts.  Those posts will be redacted or hidden and may also receive warnings.

2 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

I have to say that I like the way Jessa interacts with Spud. I wonder where she learned that. I've never seen her parents respond so naturally with their kids.

Jessa's response to motherhood reminds me of an episode of Daria where she imagines Quinn in the future. Basically Quinn learns to channel all her self absorption into love for her kids. I see this with Jessa too. Yes, the kid is still likely somewhat of an extension of herself but there is no doubt he is receiving real love and affection. And you don't always see that in these families. 

2 hours ago, marmalade said:

Ma and Pa Seewald are at it again. I responded and fully expect to be blocked. 

More like their the ones who could be in need of some prayers...prayers that just *maybe* they'll grow a heart & gain some common sense, one day. *sigh* I genuinely hope Jessa and Ben become much better people than them.

4 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

If I recall, Anna seemed really good with her kids. It was a breathe of fresh air compared to the vacant, emotionally-detached parenting we all witnessed from Michelle. 

Now if only Anna would get those kids away from their child-molesting father. 

I'm here on a green card. Recently, I've been thinking about getting my citizenship, but now I feel uncomfortable. I can't imagine what the poor people who have been refused entry are going through. Lots to think about before I decide. People like the Seewalds make me crazy.

6 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Such hateful people. Can we put them all on an island somewhere? I hear the moon is nice this time of year! 

What no, don't give them the moon, the moon hasn't done anything. It's just orbiting around, doing it's own thing. Maybe just propel them into space? Or I like your suggestion of an island. Lots of them in the pacific, hopefully one not close to any sort of civilization they could ruin with their hate. 

Looks like Baby Seewald might perhaps be arriving on Duggar Time. Am impatient, for the sole reason that I want to snark on the name. 

4 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

What no, don't give them the moon, the moon hasn't done anything. It's just orbiting around, doing it's own thing. Maybe just propel them into space? Or I like your suggestion of an island. Lots of them in the pacific, hopefully one not close to any sort of civilization they could ruin with their hate. 

An island would definitely work. JB could be their king, just as he dreams. You know what's really sad? That a poor baby is going to be born into this kind of hate and intolerance. Poor baby. 

Just wanted to bring this to the new thread. Thanks @VixenToast

Seemonkey Birthpool 

Date:
Jan 16 - TeamDefraudinSquad
Jan 26 - GotCaughtDancing/VixenToast
Jan 27 - nst/Mizandry/
Jan 28 - actuallyjessica/Four is Enough
Jan 29 - SorenaJ/Kira
Jan 30 - Bugaboo
Feb 1 - ScorpiousMalfoy/Justmy2cents/Kira/Joyleaf/19kittens/Jatalie1996
Feb 2 - Pasta/ViolaSebastian/
Feb 3 - 3arrowsandnotcounting/Fundie Bunny/
Feb 4 - Carm_88/SassyPants/
Feb 5 - frugalitymom/Bad Wolf/
Feb 6 - Incognito22
Feb 7 - HRM1216/Nicole Jinger Duggar
Feb 9 - CatchThatCow/VixenToast/
Feb 10 - Screamapillar/Stormy
Feb 11 - sndral 
Feb 12 - TeamDefraudinSquad
Feb 13 - NakedKnees
Feb 14 - eveandadam/Buzzard/sansan
Feb 16 - habert 

Names:
Boy:
Balthazar - Coffeebean7
Baxter Wyatt - habert 
Benjamin Robert - 19kittens
Bodhi-Bob Tozer Elias - GotCaughtDancing
Calvin Emanuel - SassyPants
Calvin Knox - Four is Enough
Carmichael Saint - Screamapillar
Cotton Mather - Denim Jumper
Elijah - elliha
Flame Calvin - sndral 
Hart - sansan 
Hudson Beckett/Wycliffe - adidas
Increase Mather - FloraKitty35
Knox Luther Calvin Jesus - VixenToast
Kumbaya - MoonFace
Luther Charles - eveandadam
Mordecai Westley - Wenny 
Peregrine Moses James - Gobsmacke
Rodicul Vincent - Pasta
Rosh Benjamin - Kira
Stud Benjamin - epic fail
Tebow Tozer - CatchThatCow
Tozer - Babsi/3arrowsandnotcounting/nst/wikinggirl/Dandruff/Jessalyn/
Tozer Arthur - MargaretElliott
Tozer Benjamin - Actuallyjessica/Mizandry/Jatalie1996
Tozer Benjamin Jesus - WhyNotJulie
Tozer Calvin - SorenaJ/Stormy
Tozer Martin - Incognito22
Ulysses Tozer - Stormy
Ulysses Wyatt - habert 
Wilberforce - jqlgoblue
Wilberforce Josiah - Nicole Jinger Duggar
Wilberforce Knox - MargaretElliott

Girls:
Allison - fluffernutter
Benoni Grace - Kira
Blessed Faith - MoonFace
Bodhi-Bob Tozer Elias - GotCaughtDancing
Charlotte Hope - HRM1216
Dorcas - Dubiousclaire
Ephratah - habert 
Galilee - JermajestyDuggar
Heart - sansan 
Hope Michelle - Carm_88
Katherine - fluffernutter
Kumbaya - Moonface
Mariah Nicole - Wenny 
Nature theme - epic fail
Nevaeh Grace - Bad Wolf
Novalee-Grace Carmichael - MargaretElliott
Obscure Religious - 
Old-fashioned - MargaretElliott
Olivia Grace - Kira
Penelope Guinn (PenGuinn) - Dandruff/who else said this last thread???
Pink - jqlgoblue
Prudence - Fundie Bunny
Selah - SportsGalAnnie
Selah Michelle - QuiverFullofBooks
Slessor Carmichael - Mizandry
Slessor Haseltine - Joyleaf
Virtue Name - ScorpiusMalfoy/Jiraffe/Carm_88/
Zipporah/Tsipporah - Wenny 

Weight/Length:
4 kilos - elliha (what is that in pounds? Lol)
6lbs - Pasta
7lbs 6oz - ViolaSebastian
7lbs 11oz - HRM1216
8lbs - nst/habert/
8lbs 6oz - Wenny 
8lbs 7oz - Nicole Jinger Duggar/Incognito22
8lbs 8oz - Bad Wolf/
8lbs 10oz - Bugaboo
8lbs 13oz - Screamapillar
8lbs 14oz - VixenToast
8lbs 15oz - GotCaughtDancing
9lbs 4oz - 3arrowsandnotcounting
9lbs 7oz - actuallyjessica
9lbs 8oz - SassyPants
9lbs 12oz - Stormy
10lbs - eveandadam/19kittens
10lbs 3oz - sndral 

Length:
19.5 in - HRM1216
20in - Bugaboo/Wenny 
21in - VixenToast/actuallyjessica
22in - Incognito22

I would like to add that Dever Sproul Seewald is still a possibility as well. 

17 minutes ago, Pasta said:

Just wanted to bring this to the new thread. Thanks @VixenToast

Seemonkey Birthpool 

I choose Groundhog day for seamonkey to pop out and Cyrus Scofield Seewald as the name

26 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

@Pasta I would take absolutely nothing off the table. 

How smug will Jessa be if her baby is a girl? 

She'd be unbearable. My gut says she'd be more flaunty right now though. Especially considering Jillypoodle is having a boy. 

Now that Jill is having another boy I really hope Jessa is too... Not that boy babies are less special but maybe she won't get as much fame and attention this time around since it's another boy... Not a "new" girl, if that makes sense. 

The more boys, the better! Less sister moms! 

Are the Seewalds making their way to Jessa and Ben's for the upcoming birth? Or are they just taking the hate train elsewhere? 

@Pasta You're awesome :pb_lol:

1 minute ago, Carm_88 said:
Are the Seewalds making their way to Jessa and Ben's for the upcoming birth? Or are they just taking the hate train elsewhere? 

Is that Jessica? Is she back at home or something?  Nevermind, just realized she is the pther daughter that is not jessica, nor danielle or Faith whom i always forget

Didn't Jessica ruin Jessa's gender announcement last time? If I remember correctly she posted a baby announcement in blue font to Instagram. 

If I were as snarky as Jessa I'd be wary for Jessica to show up this time around. I def think they're either on their way or just trying to create hype. 

22 minutes ago, BabyBottlePop said:

Didn't Jessica ruin Jessa's gender announcement last time? If I remember correctly she posted a baby announcement in blue font to Instagram. 

If I were as snarky as Jessa I'd be wary for Jessica to show up this time around. I def think they're either on their way or just trying to create hype. 

Yes she did. She posted on Facebook and Instagram that she was an aunt and that it was a boy I believe. I can't remember fully. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived