IGNORED

Uriah

skankbiscuit

At this point, they may have invested too much time, effort and money to give up. They completed renovated the inside and added kitchen cabinets. They've replaced (it seems) half the parts on the old clunker already....plus, Steve admits he likes "fix it" projects and loves going to Home Depot. It makes me wonder if Steve enjoys the projects so much that he won't give up on Uriah. It's interesting that the family avoids anything that is fun except for those things Steve finds enjoyable....

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And of course Sarah asks for prayers from the Maxwell minions:

We would appreciate prayer for trouble shooting, help, and that it’s nothing serious. I think we’ll be missing the church service tonight.

They put up another post from earlier in the day about being stuck in traffic. Turns out that was do to an accident up ahead. Of note, they did not ask for prayers that the driver(s) in that accident. It is all Maxwells all the time.

ETA: FINALLY I'm an anaconda hunter!!! I have reached all my goals in life. That's it, I'm out!

They put up another post from earlier in the day about being stuck in traffic. Turns out that was do to an accident up ahead. Of note, they did not ask for prayers that the driver(s) in that accident. It is all Maxwell's all the time,

How ridiculous are they?? A traffic accident 2 miles ahead which has blocked 3 lanes of traffic may have caused severe damage and, most importantly, serious injuries. But we are only asked to pray about the Maxwells making it to their church service on time. Christians my a*s! I have no words.

How ridiculous are they?? A traffic accident 2 miles ahead which has blocked 3 lanes of traffic may have caused severe damage and, most importantly, serious injuries. But we are only asked to pray about the Maxwells making it to their church service on time. Christians my a*s! I have no words.

Maybe there was going to be a possible mate for Sarah at the church and that is why they wanted to get there so badly? I think I am ready to pray if Sarah doesn't get out of there soon.

Uriah is such an idol. And I'm guessing if the transmission went out, we'll be hearing from Stevie about how Uriah had become an idol and they will be getting rid of "him".

I find it interesting they weren't concerned (or didn't say they were) about the people involved in the accident (Sarah, you are supposed to be a writer -- where is the concern for your fellow citizen?). I'm surprised they didn't evacuate the bus, run on foot to the accident scene, and then give their individual testimonies just in case the victims needed to be saved. Can you imagine how many souls would have been saved in a feat like that? Highway salvation!

Back before the Maxwells embarked on their latest adventure, we had a thread guessing what would go wrong, if it turns out to be the transmission mrsanniebgood wins!

Re: Place Your Bets: What Will Happen to Uriah This Time

What about the transmission? Steve does the majority of the driving and I bet he's hard on the brakes and the drive train. Wonder if they've ever driven faster than 65mph on the road in Uriah?

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3083&hilit=uriah&start=20

I think Steve purposely does things to make Uriah break down. That way the Maxwell boys will have something to work on. Idle hands being the devil's playground and all that.

OMFG they have ANOTHER post up about Uriah!

It appears that there was another accident that shut the interstate down. Once again, they are only asking for useless prayers for Uriah and praising the baby Jesus that they don't have a conference till Friday. Not one mention that they prayed or asked for prayers for those in an accident so bad it shut down the interstate. Do these people ever think of anyone besides themselves. I would love to leave a message asking why they ask for prayers for Uriah, but not actual people in the accident. Steve, if your reading here your are king of the asshats.

Hey well done mrsanniebgood! If she's a Christian she's a prophet. If she's not she's a witch. Either way, good predicting!

Damn, I wish we had a pool, I sure could use the cyber funds.LOL.

I've posted enough that I think Steve knows who I am here though I use a different name over there, but I encourage (see there's that fundie word again) someone else to post a comment and ask them if they prayed for the victims of the accident, not for their immortal soul, but for healing of their injuries and safe journeys for all involved. Well now that I've said that, I'll use a different ID and go over there.

Pick a little, grin a little........

How many times in the last two days have they requested prayer?

Sweet Jesus. If you are up there, rain something down on them, now, and let them know their constant begging for prayer is about as irritating as an irresponsible relative's constant begging for money.

STFU already with the damn prayer requests. If people pray for them every time they ask, for the most ridiculous things, they'll never have time to pray for anyone or anything else, ever.

Guest Anonymous

Sweet Jesus. If you are up there, rain something down on them, now, and let them know their constant begging for prayer is about as irritating as an irresponsible relative's constant begging for money.

STFU already with the damn prayer requests. If people pray for them every time they ask, for the most ridiculous things, they'll never have time to pray for anyone or anything else, ever.

They have no intention of praying for anyone but themselves.

Heck, for all we know, that might be why Uriah is having all these problems, right? God is saying "oh YEAH? I'll give you something to pray about..."

How are the Maxwells so certain all the time that they're right and thanking God constantly for the tiny little bits of good luck in the midst of their bad luck, but NEVER questioning why they have bad luck in the first place? Come on, if God wanted you to go on this trip, why didn't he prevent Uriah's transmission from breaking in the first place?

Plus they're in Florida now right? I want to see them ask to see the Northern Lights.

Steve loves going to Homo Depot?

I thought the only thing Steve loved was God.

Idol alert!

The omission of any prayers for the accident victims is startling. But prayers were said to see bears, and those were answered, and the Maxwelloonies were so pleased.

Let's see if Titus2 blog starts being a little more Christian about people in trouble, etc. If so, we'll know Steve reads here.

In a van with four adults and four dogs, driving down a steep grade in the Bighorn Mountains, a cooler plug popped and water went gushing onto the dogs in their crates. The only place we could pull over was the emergency ramp for run-away trucks and we had to pull over because we couldn't get to the leaking cooler from our seats or through all the other gear we had packed (we were camping, for a month, there was a lot of stuff in that van).

We pulled into the ramp, got out of the van, went to the side to start unloading - and the brakes started on fire!!! Going downhill for that long, the driver - my ex's friend - had been riding the brakes, apparently, and they just burned right the hell up.

Had that damn cooler not sprung a leak we would not have stopped and would have been driving down a steep mountain road with no way to stop. There wasn't a single Christian in the van. Better yet, there were no costly repairs because the brakes just needed to cool down and they did just that in a couple of hours. We had quite an interesting afternoon on that run-away ramp, all the while hoping no run-away semi actually needed it.

If god is controlling the Maxwell's travels, who was controlling the travels of four atheists/agnostics? Would god have saved us, even though we're heathens?

Sometimes, shit happens. Sometimes, it's entirely inexplicable and has no reason and is just weird or odd or induces 'holy shit' exclamations.

Well I have figured out all the world's problems! God is so busy helping out the Maxwells he doesn't have time for the rest of us!

Dear God,

As you know, we prayed for a bear earlier this week, and now we need our transmission fixed. Could you answer two prayers at once and bless us with a visit from a mechanically-inclined member of the Ursidae family? Possibly one who works for free or at the very least cheap?

Love,

Sarah for the rest

"A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit" (Matthew 7:18)

New post. They have to send Uriah's transmission out to be rebuilt. Because she's so old, they can't order a new or newly rebuilt one. Guess they'll have to rent a van or RV..... :?

Guest Anonymous

They should have prayed more for the ministry. It was Abby's fault - she had them too focused on the chipmonks and the cicadas.

Guest Anonymous

I converted an old Blue Bird bus years ago, put close to 100K on it before I sold it and never ever had a problem with her. I think, part of this whole thing is gender dysphoria. Uriah is really a she...

uriah has had impure thoughts and is the sin in the camp.

we should all pray for uriah.

Archived