IGNORED

Uriah

skankbiscuit

they are getting ready to leave. And on Saturday they are having a PARTY! Sarah didn't say "what some people may call a party", but she actually called it a party!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed the use of the word party too, and was very surprised. Is it one of the little girl's birthdays? I don't believe I've ever seen the word party on their blog.

And I like how Sarah is quick to assure us the Uriah fixes are very minor. Even she must realize this "Uriah is under attack" stuff gets old.

I noticed the use of the word party too, and was very surprised. Is it one of the little girl's birthdays? I don't believe I've ever seen the word party on their blog.

And I like how Sarah is quick to assure us the Uriah fixes are very minor. Even she must realize this "Uriah is under attack" stuff gets old.

I can't believe it never occurred to them that Uriah herself is *of* the devil! Raised in that outside world, getting squicked out by so much misogyny (sp? hate that word) and just wants to have fun! ;)

I can't believe it never occurred to them that Uriah herself is *of* the devil! Raised in that outside world, getting squicked out by so much misogyny (sp? hate that word) and just wants to have fun! ;)

Ah, so you believe Uriah may be a female and is purposely breaking down in protest of the Maxwell's beliefs about female submission, huh? You know, that never occurred to me, but certainly worth thinking about.

I just about fell out of my chair when I read that they are having a party! There better be a damned good reason for it!

BTW, John is very defrauding working on that bus!

Guest Anonymous

Ah, so you believe Uriah may be a female and is purposely breaking down in protest of the Maxwell's beliefs about female submission, huh? You know, that never occurred to me, but certainly worth thinking about.

What we need now is to find Uriah a nice, sexy, fully-equipped Prevost and let her get jiggy.

I just about fell out of my chair when I read that they are having a party! There better be a damned good reason for it!

BTW, John is very defrauding working on that bus!

He is probably very good with his hands with all that bus work..... :dance:

Guest Anonymous
A PARTY!!! Not a "fellowship time" but an actual party? She better post pictures!

Sarah will 'try' to take pictures?

Taking pictures is aaaall she does!

So, will she be the person of honour at the party, or wringing her hands in passive-aggressive despair that someone else is courting or having a baby?

According to my Maxwell translator, a party means Bible time with the extended family with turtle cheesecake.

Oh, you're probably right, but I prefer my vision: keg stands, lines of coke laid out on a just-polished coffee table, and a pair of rent-a-strippers.

Or maybe just Pepsi for all, including Teri.

Now that I think of it... Uriah was purchased used. I wonder if he was formerly owned by a BAND? Like, a real band that maybe had groupies in there? :D

One thing about John that really blesses me

Sarah, you sound like such a dipshit with phrases like this.

A normal person would say "Something that is great about John is..." If it must be religious, then go with: "It's a blessing to us all that John is such a good worker."

Morons like you contribute to the corruption and bastardization of language. Pretty soon we'll be hearing, "I got the pair of shoes I wanted at 50% off today, wow, that like totally blessed me."

Pretty soon we'll be hearing, "I got the pair of shoes I wanted at 50% off today, wow, that like totally blessed me."

I've actually that one, or similar. A woman at Macy's received the blessing of discounted shirts because of her consistent tithing, apparently.

I am the most blessed person in the world then. I have paid $4 each for 3 pairs of brand new Dansko's and also $4 for a skirt with the $497 price tag still on. Pretty blessed for a heathen....

Steve, oh Steve, have you any idea how HOT and SEXY John looks under that bus!!!! :geek: Every time I see his pic, Madonna's song "Like a Virgin" rolls around in my head..... :dance:

Bet he doesn't marry for many years. Stevie can't loose his "bus mechanic".

I'm dying to know what this party is all about. I know it's probably going to be something really boring, but I always get my hopes up that these people are going to start becoming more normal. Can't someone tell them that if God didn't want people to have fun, he wouldn't have invented the concept?

PARTY DAY!! What is the occasion? PLEASE be a courtship for Sarah PLEASE!!!

That would be great, but sadly, I don't think that'll be the case (I hope I'm wrong!). I think we'd have seen signs if a courtship was currently in the works for her. She seems like the same ol' Sarah, more or less.

And yeah, I totally agree about John! Rawr!

According to my Maxwell translator, a party means Bible time with the extended family with turtle cheesecake.

Hopefully, some sinner will bring a Rick James greatest hits DVD (okay, that might be a bit much...I'll settle for Earth, Wind and Fire) and teach these people how to get down and get funky. Learning the hustle and the electric slide would do these stiffs wonders.

THAT would be a party I'd pay to attend. I'd even sneak in my husband for dance lessons. :twisted:

That would be great, but sadly, I don't think that'll be the case (I hope I'm wrong!). I think we'd have seen signs if a courtship was currently in the works for her. She seems like the same ol' Sarah, more or less.

And yeah, I totally agree about John! Rawr!

Somewhere on their website is a pic of John on a ladder that is absolutely defrauding.

Archived