IGNORED

Uriah

skankbiscuit

John is one of the reasons I go on their site...LOL.

Btw Sarah really is a sucky writer. Loved this gem: Removing the wheel made it much easier for him to access that area if it was off.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A party.

By the Maxwells.

I'm so glad my invitation got lost in the mail!

That said, I await the photos with unabashed curiosity. What kind of hijinks and merriment must ensue? The imagination thrills to the possibilities. [/ben Stein voice] :D

That would be great, but sadly, I don't think that'll be the case (I hope I'm wrong!). I think we'd have seen signs if a courtship was currently in the works for her. She seems like the same ol' Sarah, more or less.

And yeah, I totally agree about John! Rawr!

If Sarah was courting, she wouldn't want to sound too excited about it, because then Steve would probably cancel the courtship.

I doubt that's what their party is about, but I would really love for her to find a nice guy and get out of her parent's house. Granted, she'd just end up in a house down the street from them, but at least she'd be married and maybe have a kid or two, which I think she wants to do very much.

Those photos just make me want to take John down to my local polytech and enrol him in a mechanic's course. Poor kid.

Okay, I'll toss in my idle speculation. JD came to Steve and told him that the Lord had laid it on his heart to court Anna. Steve told him to go home and pray some more because the Lord had spoken to Him and said that JD was to wed Sarah. JD went home to pray some more and to ponder how he could have misunderstood the clear signs he was getting from God every time he saw a photo of Anna on the blog.

Okay, I'll toss in my idle speculation. JD came to Steve and told him that the Lord had laid it on his heart to court Anna. Steve told him to go home and pray some more because the Lord had spoken to Him and said that JD was to wed Sarah. JD went home to pray some more and to ponder how he could have misunderstood the clear signs he was getting from God every time he saw a photo of Anna on the blog.

I don't know why since Sarah's prettier of the two. I guess he' knows her age makes her signficantly less likely to have children easily. This bunch really makes me shudder. And additionally, Sarah sure hurriedupandfinished her presentation during the concert which made me think, she's getting frustrated. I'd say if anna gets courted & married before Sarah it will be sad sad sad times for Sarah.

A party.

By the Maxwells.

I'm so glad my invitation got lost in the mail!

That said, I await the photos with unabashed curiosity. What kind of hijinks and merriment must ensue? The imagination thrills to the possibilities. [/ben Stein voice] :D

Maybe they'll each get 3 animal crackers.

I'm sure they'll have to pray several times during the party - for all the guests to arrive safely, for everyone to have a good time (whatever that could possibly mean at the Maxwell's) - to not run out of Pepsi . . . . . .

I don't think the Maxwells and I have the same definition of the word 'party'. To me, it involves people other than the immediate family I see every day, more than praying and bible reading (well, of course, since I never do either), food choices beyond pureed bean burritos and animal cracker and it is usually in honor of someone or something (even if that something is a football game) other than god and his never ending blessings. They don't do birthday parties, so that can't be it.

I doubt it has anything to do with anything any normal person would have a party for any more than it would be an actual kind of party anyone else would have.

If Sarah was courting, she wouldn't want to sound too excited about it, because then Steve would probably cancel the courtship.

I doubt that's what their party is about, but I would really love for her to find a nice guy and get out of her parent's house. Granted, she'd just end up in a house down the street from them, but at least she'd be married and maybe have a kid or two, which I think she wants to do very much.

I don't think that she would be too over-the-top excited (she is, after all, still a Maxwell), but I think she'd seem happier than usual. I think the signs would be subtle, but I think that it's possible that we'd be able to see that something was a-brewin' behind the scenes in Maxwellville.

But yeah, I definitely think that she wants to get married more than anything. I feel very bad for her. She cried when Chris and NRA got engaged, so can you imagine how heartbroken she'd be if Anna or Mary get married before she does? She would be CRUSHED. I wonder if that would make her realize that this lifestyle -- which has been forced on her since she was a very small child and which she has probably grown to trust -- isn't doing her any favors.

Apparently Stevie had quite a problem pulling Uriah into a driveway. Check out the pictures. :roll: Daddy-O better get his eyes checked or something. There is a TON of room to pull in that driveway. He needs to bring Uriah to NYC! He'd have a REAL challange!

I think that the Maxwell's live such boring lives that getting Uriah into a narrow driveway is exciting.

Yeah. I think that's why they are so hard for me to snark on. I get bored with them too easily.

I full expected to see photos of a road with cars whizzing by! Turns out the road looked about as languid as Mt. Airy (one fourth the size of Leavenworth). What a rip. I thought sure at least Joseph would've been sideswiped by an Airyhead who was distracted by his hotness. Or is that John, the hot Maxi-Lad? :auto-swerve:

I can't get past that MATRONLY sweater thing the girls are wearing. Its fine for Teri, but it is for an older women, not a 15 and 18 year old. Even Sarah looks old in it. Its better than the frumpers I guess, but aging clothes aren't going to help our "young lady" Sarah find a man.

I can't get past that MATRONLY sweater thing the girls are wearing. Its fine for Teri, but it is for an older women, not a 15 and 18 year old. Even Sarah looks old in it. Its better than the frumpers I guess, but aging clothes aren't going to help our "young lady" Sarah find a man.

I would love for Sarah to have a makeover. She is pretty, but she would look fantastic with a few hair and style changes. Her hair would look good with layers that framed her face, long bangs swept to the side, and maybe some light highlights. I'd also give some shape to her eyebrows. She'd look really cute in knee length skirts and fitted (but still modest!) tops. I could picture her wearing Banana Republic type clothes. She'd look like a young kindergarten teacher, and a lot of guys LOVE that look.

Apparently Stevie had quite a problem pulling Uriah into a driveway. Check out the pictures. :roll: Daddy-O better get his eyes checked or something. There is a TON of room to pull in that driveway.

OK, I Looked and even I, with no peripheral vision on the left and poor depth perception, could have pulled that bus into the driveway.

Nell

I've just done a reply "Blessings that Uriah got in after those elderly roads. " let's see if he falls for it.... (again) :dance:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived