IGNORED

Election Results 2016

Destiny

They switched the leaning to states to yellow- that's better.

I guess we all underestimated the asshole factor.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he wins, he better be the best damn president in history. We did not go through this brutal, insulting, disgusting election for this. If he wins, he needs to step the fuck up and do all the good shit (help for vets, blue collar workers, more jobs) he promised. 

Just now, Shiny said:

Yes some are going to be in real danger. 

Not some.  The House and probably the Senate are going to be Republican.

White men are going to make sure every bill, law, court - you name it - shores up their power for decades to come.   And it's going to be exceptionally painful for women and minorities of all sorts for a very long time.

OK  Can't do this anymore. Gonna watch chopped and just keep checking here. 

It saddens me that so much of this country can be so deluded about this man. America really is in deep doo doo!

We're turning on for the night and hoping for the best coke morning. I honestly can't stomach this. It's not good for the baby.

Just now, MarblesMom said:

I think I am getting shingles as we speak.

This made me LOL! If it makes you feel better, I think I am getting a bad case of the explosive shits. 

Holy hell. I had cancer this year, universe. Can you give me a freaking break and put Hillary in Washington? 

2 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

Funny you said this--my husband pointed out that I'm actually breaking out. I'm not a nervous or reactionary person, but apparently this is what it takes. 

Sleep.  We will keep the watch going.  Don't worry, you won't be able to miss the results in the morning, either way :)   Night, BabyVel.

3 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

Probably just hives.  I'm covered in them.

4 minutes ago, Shiny said:

Funny you said this--my husband pointed out that I'm actually breaking out. I'm not a nervous or reactionary person, but apparently this is what it takes. 

Mine helpfully pointed out, as I was throwing up, that vodka and ice cream was probably a bad idea on an empty stomach when I'm this agitated.

apparently he went to medical school while I was at work today.

Dear Everyone,

Thanks for letting me hang out with all of you while we wait. My husband has a night lab tonight, and the kitties don't care about politics. I'd be going extra nuts all alone. :pb_neutral:

Right now would be a great time for Jesus to come take the fucking wheel and steer us away from the Orange Monster. 

VA and PA are looking better for Hillary. 

WI doesn't have urban areas in yet. 

NH has nothing to speak of in yet. 

This isn't over. It is scary close and I'm terrified, but not over yet. 

Just now, Cartmann99 said:

Dear Everyone,

Thanks for letting me hang out with all of you while we wait. My husband has a night lab tonight, and the kitties don't care about politics. I'd be going extra nuts all alone. :pb_neutral:

Same here. I'm at work (but have no work to do) so I can't even scream or curl up in a ball or anything. I would have taken the day off if I had known it would be this scary.

Just now, Cartmann99 said:

Dear Everyone,

My hubs is away on business- he called and I gave him the cold shoulder. The dog is sleeping on the couch, apparently she does not sense my anxiety.

Ladies, I can not believe that asshole might be elected. EFF!

19 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

You should be terrified.  If he wins I'm going to show up with a sleeping bag begging to crash on your floor.  And I'm not easy to live with.

18 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Can I come too@fascinated?

You are both welcome. I shall purchase wine. 

Just now, formergothardite said:

Right now would be a great time for Jesus to come take the fucking wheel and steer us away from the Orange Monster. 

I have my fingers crossed for the rapture to happen. 

OK. Time to whip out the chips and dip and some Jack and Coke. 

2 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Mine helpfully pointed out, as I was throwing up, that vodka and ice cream was probably a bad idea on an empty stomach when I'm this agitated.

apparently he went to medical school while I was at work today.

Pfft, alcohol and ice cream are fine on N empty stomach. There are places that sell alcoholic milkshakes. My parents and brother are doctors, which totally makes me a Degreed Medical Professional.

@Cartmann99 My kitties don't care either. They just want attention.

Also this is the third presidential election I've voted in and I've realized I've never voted for a white man for president.

• Destiny locked this topic
  • OnceUponATime unpinned this topic

Archived