IGNORED

Counting On Season Two - Part 6

Coconut Flan

@Buzzard, you are a true legend and I am so sorry you have to watch this trollop! Your sacrifice is definitely not unnoticed and it is much appreciated! I can't thank you enough.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DaniLouisiana said:

Who is Jeremy's friend with the pseudo samurai hair?

I think it's James, his friend who took their pictures on the rooftop during the engagement. 

Jill surely enjoys taking any moment she can to bring up her wedding. Jinger was just scribbling on the paper with a "STFU" look on her face.

Ok, I didn't obey the directive to not watch, although in my defense this is the first episode I've watched at all since the Josh scandal broke 1 1/2 years ago.

So anyway, was I dreaming or did Michelle say (paraphrased), 'we've had 1 son and 3 daughters get married, and now Jinger.'  Sounded like she threw a whole extra daughter in there.  

This is the most I think I have ever heard Jinger speak normally. It's strange but I enjoy it more than brainwashed words or BAAAAAAABE. 

Also I get so annoyed how JB talks to the girls when they get married like he is talking to a stranger [which I guess he is] or in a business meeting. 

Counting on - Jinger's wedding (part 2)

I reiterate that my avatar is black because the loss of yet another woman to fundamentalism is a sad thing

At the church the menfolk managed to get over the confusing suit thing.  They line up for pictures.

Jeremy says its a dream for his dad to officiate the wedding.  Dad says its a great joy. Its a joy to see his friends come together to support him.

THe photographer shoots pics.  There are drapes set up to clearly block the view of anyone who may be looking but not invited.

Jeremy and JD talk about how many cats and dogs are at the TTH.

Inside they stitch jinger into her dress.  She writes notes. JIll explains what she's doing and that she did the same thing.  Jenny is going to run it to jeremy.  It appears she was leaning on the bible.

Michelle TH - I'm going to be elated to see my daughter standing beside daddy and walking down to be given away.

Michelle puts the veil on her.

Michelle th - I would figure dad would tear up quite a bit.  he tears up and he'll cry.

Boob comes in and has to be careful not to step on the dress.  He says she has to be one of the most beutiful brides.  She hands him a napkin? With a note on it. Boob says its something they've prayed about and cries. 

They all cry and say they cant mess up their makeup. 

They discuss her hair and her dress.  JInger is careful to plug everyone who helped/made things.

The three pray

Boob TH - I thought it would get easier but its getting harder. I was OK until I saw her in the dress. I'm so happy for her and I love her so much.  You spend your whole life raising a child and then you give them away.

They take pictures.

Boob explains its a hankercheif that says "to my dad, you were the first man I ever loved... you give me a way but I'll always be your little girl."

1 minute ago, hollywood said:

This is the most I think I have ever heard Jinger speak normally. It's strange but I enjoy it more than brainwashed words or BAAAAAAABE. 

Also I get so annoyed how JB talks to the girls when they get married like he is talking to a stranger [which I guess he is] or in a business meeting. 

he is in a business meeting - anytime dealing with his children or new in laws 

That hankie Jinger gave Boob...PUKE! No interaction between Mechelle and her daughter right before the ceremony, it was all Boob. How telling.

4 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Boob explains its a hankercheif that says "to my dad, you were the first man I ever loved... you give me a way but I'll always be your little girl."

At first I misread all this to mean he gifted her the handkerchief to remind her how much she adored him. And you know what? It didn't surprise me. 

Sounds that Jill is still trying to make everything about her. She did get a season of 19KAC all about her after all.

I really can't stand Jill, her personality is nauseating. 

It's your sister's day (and Jeremy's) so STFU!!!

Jill's dresses clashes with the others.  Didn't anyone check this?! Everyone else is in subdued colors and then there's Jill in her neon sign...

1 minute ago, nst said:

perhaps jinge keeps mentioning the dress because it is product placement ? 

so Jill asked for that color? 

explains a lot 

I kept thinking Jill must have asked for that color or they had to take whatever dresses the shop had in stock because they had 5 minutes to prepare for the wedding. 

8 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Jeremy and JD talk about how many cats and dogs are at the TTH.

Not shown: cat-trampling jerk Derick with a murderous gleam in his eye.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived