IGNORED

John Shrader Pt 9- Zealous in Zambia

samurai_sarah

9 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

The following week I met with a Burundian that has been trained, but admits his training is very lacking. He said, “I need you to teach me about real spiritual life.” This man’s name is Blessing. I have known him for over 3 years. He desires to preach the Gospel, in addition he is very skilled in small business. He will be able to train the other Bible College students in small business so they can earn a living

:popcorn:

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder if Blessing is who John boy alludes to? Blessing has jumped ship.

Broken bones are very well looked after in Zambia. I know this personally after breaking my arm there in 2014.

My problems began when I went for a check up at hospital in Edinburgh!

I have nothing but praise for the people who looked after me in Zambia.

2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Guess who else is starting a "Bible College"? David Rea! Blessing is also working with David, now.

Blessing resurfaces!  He's the one who lost his passport overboard while traveling with Bro. Douglas and was found lacking in leadership qualities in Burundi.  He was wrongly taught, that's all.

It was neck and neck with the Rea and Shrader horse race.  They are both terrible.  I have to hand this one to Rea, however.  He's pulled ahead by a length by partnering with an institution that gives more legitimate-ish degrees.  John's Bible College stuff is toilet paper.

I cannot believe how many people don't ask tough questions of John. And keep sending him money. 

But then again Trump is about to become president so I vastly overestimate the intelligence of people. 

Three days ago, eldest enoch turned 14. Today Nehemiah turns 10. Wonder if Alatheia made a cake and John made a PA comment about it, again. 

2 hours ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

I cannot believe how many people don't ask tough questions of John. And keep sending him money. 

But then again Trump is about to become president so I vastly overestimate the intelligence of people. 

THIS. A fool and his money are soon parted, though. Both John and the person(s) that gave it to him.

2 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Three days ago, eldest enoch turned 14. Today Nehemiah turns 10. Wonder if Alatheia made a cake and John made a PA comment about it, again. 

I am quite sure that the princess figurine was nowhere near that birthday cake.  Maybe a tiny plane and some toy chickens were the toppers on that dessert.

Or a tiny wishing well complete with a little wooden roof for the chickens to roost on.

Im so done with the world today. John Shrader is a useless twit.  Also, I suspect, a totally non-biblical liar.

:pantsonfire:

16 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Wonder if Blessing is who John boy alludes to? Blessing has jumped ship.

I don't remember any mention of Blessing by John since Burundi.  Eddie and Arnaud in Burundi haven't been mentioned for years either and he doesn't communicate with them by FB.  I think Rea kept in touch with them - as he should after accepting their lavish hospitality.

John really should tell us exactly who has jumped ship from his church so we can cheer them on. ;)

1 hour ago, Gobsmacked said:

Im so done with the world today. John Shrader is a useless twit.  Also, I suspect, a totally non-biblical liar.

I don't suspect - I'm absolutely sure he is a habitual liar.  His manipulation of facts and events go well beyond lying by omission or truthiness.

11 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

I don't suspect - I'm absolutely sure he is a habitual liar.  His manipulation of facts and events go well beyond lying by omission or truthiness.

Habitual liar describes him perfectly. He says whatever is convenient at that moment. He is the Donald Trump of missionaries which is why anyone who trusts him is screwed. 

21 hours ago, formergothardite said:

it was an answer to my prayer about when to begin a Bible College. We are in the process of partnering with a Salt Lake Baptist College (SLBC) in Salt Lake, UT. This will allow the students here to receive an official degree from a US based institution.

Watch Rea issue not-so-subtle digs to John's Toilet Paper College :pb_lol:

It really does seem like both of them end up changing the point of their "missions" at the drop of a hat though. Almost like zero planning went into it in the first place.

I think so. Rea has some grand ideas too. Reading through his FB page, Rea is constantly getting in trouble with the police for violating traffic laws. 

Rea and Blessing with the subtle shade! He still needs to learn about real spiritual life. LOL

John is talking about things that can easily be fact-checked. That could be his un-doing if the right people figure out that Zambian aviation regulations haven't had any large updates recently.

Shit seems to be going down for John. He is being overly dramatic, of course, but it is clear that things aren't going well, even on the local level.

Battle Report: Status Update
Theatre: Sub-Saharan Africa 
Mission Critical

The Spiritual "flak" and "mortars" are getting thick, and we've had increasing "incoming" fire.

Under serious attack from multiple positions and the threat is increasing.

Our FB profile seems to have been put on some type of hit list. Although my wife's name is part of the profile name, and our profile pic is of us lovingly looking at each other, we've been getting "friend requests" from vulgar "women" multiple times each week now for weeks. I instantly delete the requests but today accidently hit confirm instead of delete. I immediately remedied my "fat finger" mistake but this is getting ridiculous!

I get weird requests on FB all the time. I really don't think he is on a "hit list" Also, isn't it against Facebook policies for people to share an account like he does with Esther?

The false reports such as those about me selling the plane and "stealing" the money are annoying but expected.

I'm beginning to wonder how much truth there is to the story. Did John start asking around about selling the plane and get called out on it?

We've had at least three attempts at infiltration here locally, but the subversives were unmasked/and deserted when unable to achieve their objectives.

So the locals hate him, which really isn't surprising.

Satan is really stepping up the attacks from all directions (it's actually quite incredible to see the breath and depth of the offensive attacks), both here in the immediate offensive and also from abroad

I'm guessing people both locally and from supporting churches are starting to question John. Did someone finally Google Zambian aviation laws and realize that John has been lying?

God bless the missionaries in Africa" just won't "cut it" for these attacks.

That's like firing BB's at an advancing Army!

What?! Is John really telling people that their prayers are too weak? So now when his little missionary fantasy collapses because of his stupidity he is going to blame people for not praying the "right way"? 

John is losing it and I would love to know what is really going on. 

Ha Ha. Ha.

:pizza:

Im in a mean mood today after watching the Orange one's inauguration yesterday/ this morning.

Save Esther and the kids please Mr Keller.

Poisonwood book two seems to be being written in the arena of sub-Saharan Africa as we read.

Man up both Mr Keller and Daddy genius Shrader.  If you have to fly out and help Esther, then do so. Properly, in person.

I hate it when John does those sill War Correspondent type posts.  He sounds so stupid.  John also sounds really petulant and demanding:

I've posted repeatedly recently trying to highlight our critical need for prayer.

I'm asking again.

We need fervent, faithful, fellow laborers to commit to intense and regular prayer warfare.

"God bless the missionaries in Africa" just won't "cut it" for these attacks.

Yes, it's everyone else's fault things are going pear shaped.  Nothing to do with John.  The leg humpers just aren't praying hard enough. 

16 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Didn't Rea want to start a radio station?

Sort of.  That goes way back to when they were saying the plan was to go to Kafulafuto and hook up with IAM.  Rea was going to take over an existing radio station and John was supposed to do the print ministry, "build on the 20+ years of work" of Bobby Bonner's Bible Institute,  and fly his plane to the unreached in the bush.  

They never told us why their plans changed.  I'm guessing IAM found them unworthy.  John announced at the last minute that God had told him not to go to the Copper Belt but to Kafue instead.  The big break up between them happened while Rea was still in the US - but Rea ended up in Lusaka with no radio station and no apparent links with IAM.

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

I get weird requests on FB all the time. I really don't think he is on a "hit list" Also, isn't it against Facebook policies for people to share an account like he does with Esther?

A lot of people have those family type accounts.  I don't think it is against FB rules.

As to the rest, either he's getting requests from Russian brides or this is another flat out lie trying to implicate FJ.  That evil website.  

I'm damn sure he knows about us and reads here.  He found Pickles, after all, and we pop up right away if Shrader is googled.  He would definitely label us vulgar "women."  Ha!

Sorry, John.  I've never tried to friend you on FB.  Silly boy.  Why would we bother when your page is public.  I also don't remember anyone here claiming you had sold the Lord's plane - even as snark.

Now, Rea, I'm really jealous of FG because she can read his FB but I don't "friend" people on FB unless I know them IRL.  And there is literally nothing on my page except one photo because I can't be bothered.

16 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Reading through his FB page, Rea is constantly getting in trouble with the police for violating traffic laws. 

Tell me more!

The false reports such as those about me selling the plane and "stealing" the money are annoying but expected.

Why would this be expected, John? Are you giving yourself away?

Battle Report: Status Update
Theatre: Sub-Saharan Africa 
Mission Critical

The Spiritual "flak" and "mortars" are getting thick, and we've had increasing "incoming" fire.

Under serious attack from multiple positions and the threat is increasing.

Oh, John, such a little drama queen.  Maybe he's referring to Rea "stealing" Blessing with all this military metaphor histrionics.   Or more likely, it's just someone pointing out the inconsistencies in his hard-working missionary narrative.   Or perhaps he's down to ZERO! followers, he's being exposed as a total fraud and there's not much $$ coming in to gas up the Troupie and other cars in the fleet and he's got a bazillion mouths to feed and rent to pay. Every one of his schemes/scams has come to nothing.  Maybe the authorities are getting down on him for visa issues.  Who knows?  Sad that it could be any or all of these things.   

15 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

Now, Rea, I'm really jealous of FG because she can read his FB but I don't "friend" people on FB unless I know them IRL.  And there is literally nothing on my page except one photo because I can't be bothered.

That is the weird thing, I'm not his friend.  I do have mutual friends with him because apparently some of the IFB people I know go to a church that support him. Can other people really not see a lot on his page? 

The latest thing was that he didn't bother to go get some sort of test done that he needed to have done to drive. He got stopped and was told to go pay the fine at police department. He was all nah my car won't make it because the alternator is going out. The police told him he had a certain amount of time to pay it or they would put a block on his car. He finally got around to going to do it, but he lucked out and didn't have to pay the fine. He keeps violating traffic laws. He seems to be struggling to grasp the Zambian traffic laws. 

Rea's current obsession is the Pissing Preacher. He hates him as much as we do. 

9 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Rea's current obsession is the Pissing Preacher. He hates him as much as we do. 

Well, the PP makes Rea look almost good!  And the PP is impinging on the territory of valiant IFB missionaries to Africa like Rea.  How rude.

That is so funny about Rea and the driving.  Big White Missionary is so above things like local traffic laws and tests.  I wish he'd been fined and had a block put on his car.

I expect the fact you have mutual friend or church connections means you can see his page.  It is locked down for me.  Can anyone else see it?

1 hour ago, Palimpsest said:

A lot of people have those family type accounts.  I don't think it is against FB rules.

I looked it up because I remember a relative who did it and FB threatened to close their account.  It does appear to be against the rules, but google also shows that FB is very inconsistent about enforcing the rule. I'm not even sure why John is pretending that he shares the account with Esther when it is all him all the time and she has her own account. 

Life is still sucking for John. My guess and the "spiritual attack" is reality catching up with him. He has been lying to people for way too long, people were bound to start looking into his stories. 

We're definitely feeling like looking for an armored vehicle to crawl under as the live rounds and explosions are erupting

We are armoring up Eph. 6 style, and though small, have a precious group here that enters the War Room with us every Saturday night. 

18 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

We are armoring up Eph. 6 style, and though small, have a precious group here that enters the War Room with us every Saturday night. 

Is this the church?

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

Oh, get over yourself, John!  You are not at war nor are you strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.  You are whining and reaping your just desserts.

I'm on an A.A. Milne kick at the moment.

Vespers*

Little John kneels at the foot of the bed,
Droops on his beefy hands big buzz-cut head.
Hush! Hush! Whisper who dares!
Little John Shrader is saying his prayers.

God bless Esther. I know that's right.
Wasn't it fun making babies to-night?
The sex is still good and Esther's still hot.
Oh! God bless the kiddos  - I quite forgot.

If I pray for my enemies a little bit more,
I can see David's Bible College, that makes me sore.
It's a clever idea, but I'm much more shrewd.
Oh! God bless David and make him good.

I have a plane, but I stay in bed,
(It doesn't fly right so I'm over my head)
So I shut my eyes, and I curl up small,
Hoping nobody knows I lied about it all.

Oh! Thank you, God, for the grifts today.
And what was the other I had to say?
I said "Bless David," so what can it be?
Oh! Now I remember it. God bless Me.

Little John kneels at the foot of the bed,
Droops on his beefy hands big buzz-cut head.
Hush! Hush! Whisper who dares!
Little John Shrader is saying his prayers.

*Christopher Robin is Saying His Prayers

2 hours ago, gustava said:

Is this the church?

John's church is a roof (Hanger) with benches. They either meet there or in John's house ? The chicken house appears to be full of bibles.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived