IGNORED

Counting On - Part 8: You've Seen Half this Show Before

choralcrusader8613

Good news:  Jill is still breastfeeding Izzy.  So, she's doing that differently than her mom.  I think she is using it as a quasi-natual planning.  Hope so anyway.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AnnaRuk09 said:

Where the hell is Jana's "I totally didn't see this coming" comment? Did it ever even show up?

no

OK, we all need to lay siege to TLC and let them know this show has to go. Clickbait is right. No fucking pay-off for this at all.

1 minute ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

I was hoping to see the cougar.

I want to know about about Jinger's sort of courtship admission. What a tease!!!

the thing is this has been billed as Jill and Jessa counting on 

this entire season you saw 5 minutes of jill - the moment you see Jill - it changes 

so there was no announcement just a repeated version of 

adoption

who is pregnant 

courting who is and isn't 

endless Jilly muffin quotes 

Just now, 2manyKidzzz said:

I want to know about about Jinger's sort of courtship admission. What a tease!!!

it came and went 

I just want to thank @Buzzard for re-capping and exceptionally painful and boring season, especially the last episode.

Cheers Buzzard! You deserve all the wine. Or maybe something stronger, like Everclear 

15 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Even the flashbacks are flashbacks!

That sounds like a good title for part 9.

Just now, nst said:

the thing is this has been billed as Jill and Jessa counting on 

this entire season you saw 5 minutes of jill - the moment you see Jill - it changes 

so there was no announcement just a repeated version of 

adoption

who is pregnant 

courting who is and isn't 

endless Jilly muffin quotes 

And I thought the Kardashian-Jenners lead dull, soul-sucking lives of ennui and intellectual vacuousness. Compared to the Duggars, "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" is like watching the Algonquin Round table at work. As terrible as the Kardashians/Jenners are, at least they're honest about being vulgar exhibitions and don't claim to be a "ministry." Plus, as far as anyone knows, there hasn't been any molestation within that family, meaning that the Kardashians are officially more "wholesome" than the Duggars.

Guys, the life changing announcement was that they are planning to have more kids. Duhhhhh  :pb_rollseyes:

Buzzard I have a very nice bottle of Macchia zin that I am saving for something special, i would like to share with you.

Just now, Cleopatra7 said:

And I thought the Kardashian-Jenners lead dull, soul-sucking lives of ennui and intellectual vacuousness. Compared to the Duggars, "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" is like watching the Algonquin Round table at work. As terrible as the Kardashians/Jenners are, at least they're honest about being vulgar exhibitions and don't claim to be a "ministry." Plus, as far as anyone knows, there hasn't been any molestation within that family, meaning that the Kardashians are officially more "wholesome" than the Duggars.

the only difference between those two families is money

they are both soul sucking heathens 

TLC interview  - Jessa 

best thing about being a mom 

more alert and responsive 

watching ben loving on my baby (ok) 

do they find time to be alone 

yes they do 

which means sex and working out 

it's special 

BONUS INTERVIEW!

Danni holds spurge

Jessa - the best partof being a mom is watching milestones.  He's alert and responsive.  Watching ben love on "my baby."  I dont know how to describe it.

They are making time to be alone by her siblings watching the spurge "several times a week" they get an hour.

@Buzzard. You had nothing to work with there. I'm surprised you were able to stay awake. I am truly sorry that there is an hour of your life that you will never get back. But thank you for taking one for the team again. Rest now.

1 minute ago, Carol said:

Well, my prediction days are over.

:TrainWreckMotion:

It's okay Carol. You're only human. 

12 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Jill and Jessa - Al final , si Dios quiere que sea para siempre (part 5)

Derick leads them in prayer before dinner.  Its the last dinner before they leave.

Izzy plays with a puzzle.

Jinger explains they put together a photo book of times gone by and things shes missed.  

Joy says its for when she gets lonely

Jill - the past few months have been a whirlwind packing up and leaving and starting a new life in CA.

Flashback to them packing

Jill TH - derick and I both had it on our hearts for missions. We just didnt think it would be this early in our marriage

derick - we thought it would be easier to go sooner rather than later, before THE KIDS START SCHOOL

I caught that too. Derick has given us hope for the kid and his education!

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived