IGNORED

Obedience chart

clibbyjo

My mom teaches 2nd grade, and I still remember how pissed she was last year when the 1st grade teachers decided to cancel the class fieldtrip because there were so many behavior problems. She said she doesn't care if she only takes 5 kids, they're going this year.

I had some horrible classmates, all the way from K to 12, and I remember that frustration and anger of being forced to suffer for their actions. I would never, ever pull that shit on my kids if I had more than one.

I agree. My 9 year old ate 1/2 a chocolate donut and lied to me saying he didn't have any because he wanted more than everyone else.(I was dividing them up equal) It was damn funny because his teeth were covered in chocolate and I was trying not to laugh. When I told him he is busted due to chocolate teeth,he did not get anymore donuts and the rest of us finished them all while he ate cereal. That was a fair punishment to me.

you mean you didn't take the donuts away from everyone and restrict your son to only eating vegetables for the next 3 years? FAIL, clibbyjo, FAIL. :P

That obedience chart sounds fucking ridiculous to include a toddler. I agree with others collective punishment is stupid. I had a couple of teachers in elementary school who did stuff like that.

Mmmm...Chocolate donuts....

Hell, I'd tell a lie right now if it would get me a chocoate donut. Ask me something and I'll lie about it. I'm hungry! :D

Archived