IGNORED

No Hustle Russell (formerly Sarah Jane)

Boogalou

8 hours ago, ellacinders said:

Well, I imagine it's a pretty benign situation, and he's being very minimal in his wording for a reason, he probably wants it to get back to Sarah that he's moving, because...uh oh, he just might move to where she is.  At least, I think that's the way he wants it to come across when really, he just probably can't afford the rent and is moving in with his brother in a studio apartment with zero room.

Chances are...he's not even moving but just took a photo of a chair in a dumpster to see what would stick when he threw this against a wall.

I doubt this very much that he is moving to Ohio where SJ is at. He won't leave Lauren. Probably just another photograph to throw us off, moving down to a friend or a relative's house or found some where more affordable. 

A new place, new beginnings and probably a new city. Good luck!

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He removed almost 300 Facebook friends, too. Does this indicate he will take his page to a more low key and private level? One can hope.

26 minutes ago, ellacinders said:

Also removed his stupid IS post.  Maybe he got a good therapist and he's actually taking her advice.

We can hope. Maybe the HR at a job he applied for came out and told him he wouldn't be getting the position because of his social media presence and he actually realized how ridiculous he is? 

Russell shared a few thoughtful posts last night. He describes what he is learning in counseling lately, and mentions boundaries he's set up to protect his "children". Since Russell has decided, it seems, to not be part of Rose's life, I can only conclude that he is protecting Rose by his omitting himself from her life? His description of pseudo Christians and personality disorders was right on. He described himself perfectly.

Oh. My. God.    Just when you thought he was going to pay attention and knock off the crap, here comes a heaping forklift full.   Yes, he described himself perfectly.  What an ass.  He truly will NEVER learn.   And he's using this 'counseling' (which I think he is making up as he goes along) as a God given excuse to ignore his own child, not to have to spend an ounce of effort or a dime on.  

This really is best for Rose, because who needs a 'father' like that?  But his reasoning for abandoning her?  Pure evil and selfishness.  He just can't come out and admit it's because he doesn't want to bother with the effort.  Makes it all the mother's fault.  

But again, no matter the road taken, high or low, and Russ will always choose the latter, the end result IS best for Rose, her mother, her siblings.

Sew and Ellencinders were right on! 

Blathering all those Biblical verses isn't going to help him one bit or "shield" him from the sins of being an adulterer and being a father to his daughters. He got one finger pointing at the other sinners but got three fingers pointing right back at him. The children are not the ones to carry the burden of their parents. 

Russell's latest post, directed at family and friends, would be quite beneficial to him if he ever took the advice he so freely, wisely and unasked bestows upon others. Russell, you can choose to stop making bad decisions and start making good ones. But you won't. Because you think you already make good decisions and on the few occasions where your brain dimly realizes you may have seriously fucked up, you shrug it off and just say "I'm not perfect. I make mistakes" and then keep on making those same mistakes.

His seemingly favorite activity of slapping a narcissistic label upon anyone he doesn't like really does give him justification for inaction or wrong action. 

"I refuse to have anything to do with my infant daughter because her mom is a narcissist. She dared to move away after I privately and publicly bullied and abused her. She only moved to spite me, so she's narcissistic. I have to cut all contact with narcissists. Because I've put up boundaries to protect myself." (his addition of "and children" is for show only. He doesn't care about protecting anything but his ego). 

"My oldest daughters mother is a sociopath narcissist, because she won't give my full custody and pay me child support, so I can get by with a part time job or none at all and collect my daughters SSI check. So I will quit my job to get out of paying child support and drag her into court every chance I get just to harass her. Because she's a narcissist, and I won't let her control me. (Because he wants to control her, and "punish" her for "abusing" him. When in all probability, her "abuse" of him is just her refusing to give him whatever he wants). 

Then he throws in Bible verses to make himself sound all religiousy and righteous and to justify his horrible life choices. 

He's truly a piece of shit. 

He could learn something from both his daughters mothers and his daughter, at least when it comes to his treatment of potential half-siblings. Because of your refusal to accept the responsibility of a father, Russell, your girls have to see each other without you. Their moms are taking on not only the role of a mother but also of the father they BOTH do not have. Because you aren't really a father to the one child you have visitation with. And someday she will realize that. 

What a loser. 

I participate regularly on an online Al Anon forum.  Virtually every single person there whose qualifier is/was a romantic partner has been gaslit and left wondering "am I the abusive one?  Am I the selfish one?" And without fail, wiser and more seasoned members always chime in and say "narcissists and abusers rarely sit around asking themselves if they are selfish and abusive.  The mere fact that you examine your own actions is a pretty good indicator that you are neither selfish nor abusive."

I have never once...NOT ONCE...seen Russ straight up accept responsibility for a mistake he has made.  He may make vague references to "making mistakes," or he may characterize a past decision as a mistake and then immediately cast the blame onto someone else.  But as long as everything is someone else's fault, as long as everyone else is mentally ill, or sinful, or whatever, but Russ is JUSTFINETHANKYOUVERYMUCHBECAUSEJESUS, well...good luck to you, Russ.  Life ain't going to get any better for you.

Wow. He goes deeper every day. Poor victim, Russ. What a mean world he's lived in, through no fault or actions of his own.

The more he posts the more I am convinced he is doing it entirely for the benefit of FJ. Who else gives a rat's ass? We talk about him and acknowledge his existence. Something he can't get out of anyone else in the world aside from Lauren.

And, he never will get acknowledged by anyone else in a healthy way unless he acknowledges his own failings in life.

Something tells me if we don't get tired of him and stop talking about his particular train wreck, this will go on forever.

Yes, I think you're right. It's been mentioned before that negative attention to him still = attention, and thats what he wants. 

Wish there was a way he couldn't read discussions about himself so he would not be motivated to post more crap. 

I do think he is being evicted - a new court action taken against him on the 28th of this month is for Forcible Entry and Detainer. So yeah,  he's being kicked out.

6 hours ago, MakeitSew said:

Russell's latest post, directed at family and friends, would be quite beneficial to him if he ever took the advice he so freely, wisely and unasked bestows upon others. Russell, you can choose to stop making bad decisions and start making good ones. But you won't. Because you think you already make good decisions and on the few occasions where your brain dimly realizes you may have seriously fucked up, you shrug it off and just say "I'm not perfect. I make mistakes" and then keep on making those same mistakes.

His seemingly favorite activity of slapping a narcissistic label upon anyone he doesn't like really does give him justification for inaction or wrong action. 

"I refuse to have anything to do with my infant daughter because her mom is a narcissist. She dared to move away after I privately and publicly bullied and abused her. She only moved to spite me, so she's narcissistic. I have to cut all contact with narcissists. Because I've put up boundaries to protect myself." (his addition of "and children" is for show only. He doesn't care about protecting anything but his ego). 

"My oldest daughters mother is a sociopath narcissist, because she won't give my full custody and pay me child support, so I can get by with a part time job or none at all and collect my daughters SSI check. So I will quit my job to get out of paying child support and drag her into court every chance I get just to harass her. Because she's a narcissist, and I won't let her control me. (Because he wants to control her, and "punish" her for "abusing" him. When in all probability, her "abuse" of him is just her refusing to give him whatever he wants). 

Then he throws in Bible verses to make himself sound all religiousy and righteous and to justify his horrible life choices. 

He's truly a piece of shit. 

He could learn something from both his daughters mothers and his daughter, at least when it comes to his treatment of potential half-siblings. Because of your refusal to accept the responsibility of a father, Russell, your girls have to see each other without you. Their moms are taking on not only the role of a mother but also of the father they BOTH do not have. Because you aren't really a father to the one child you have visitation with. And someday she will realize that. 

What a loser. 

Triple LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if he notices that nobody 'likes' or comments on his posts anymore.  Except for us, of course.  Is it possible to organize a private way to post things that he cannot access?  It would drive him nuts not to be able to find it.  Just go 'dark' on him.

With a privately messaged agreed upon code name?  It would drive him batty searching for it.  I saw his 'prayer' where cops are the first described 'type' of person who needs extra love...cops, lawyers, etc for putting themselves out there.  Always trying to find a way to wedge in the fact that he was a cop, and ergo a GOOD person, albeit one who has made the occasional and human misstep in life.  

1 hour ago, ellacinders said:

With a privately messaged agreed upon code name?  It would drive him batty searching for it.  I saw his 'prayer' where cops are the first described 'type' of person who needs extra love...cops, lawyers, etc for putting themselves out there.  Always trying to find a way to wedge in the fact that he was a cop, and ergo a GOOD person, albeit one who has made the occasional and human misstep in life.  

I really like this idea! We totally can have our cake and eat it too. :pb_lol:

I was just wondering to myself if counselors / psychologists /psychiatrists check patient's Facebook and other social media sites. You would think so. Sounds like Russ did some housekeeping there.

Yes, they do if they have the time. Or kept mentioning about it and they can just go on here and take a looky-see.

I am flabbergasted - in a good way - that Sarah Jane & Kindall made a concerted effort to get Lauren & Rose in the same space. For all their faults (awful, horrendous, terrifying taste in men being the most obvious), they are good parents. Whatever choices either has made in life that anyone can or can't agree with, they are good mothers who put the health, lives, wellbeing and happiness of their children above petty bullshit.

Russ is too busy creating his victimization to bother. One day, both girls will figure it all out and I can only hope they are both close enough to their mothers when that time comes so they have someone to catch them as they are crushed under the weight of realizing and facing who their sperm donor is.

I am honestly and sincerely impressed with the actions of these two mothers in this situation.

The more Russ whines and creates his little word of victimization, the more these two women prove, by simply living their lives and raising their children, just how much of a pathetic loser he really and truly is.

Oh, Facebook flounce. He's leaving for a better life, blah, blah, blah.

More likely it's because with his eviction, he has no home so no Internet and he can't post 'great dad' shots with Lauren when she's over at the cardboard box under the bridge.

We are, of course, partially to blame. Whatever will we do?

Maybe he can no longer afford his monthly cellphone bill, or he pawned the laptop he uses with free WiFi. I predict that sooner or later Russell shall return, with more selfies, wisdom and declarations against evil people. He's the genital wart that keeps coming back.

Russ talks a really good game about a better life and all that jazz, yet his actions never ever back up what his mouth says. 

I am astounded that someone can keep repeating bad behavior over and over and it never sinks in that they may be to blame or they may want to change their behavior to achieve the better life they speak about. Russ is all "I am an awesome dad!" on Facebook, but awesome dads do not up and leave a job with no backup and get themselves evicted from their home. 

Wash, rinse and repeat with Russ. He can blame us all he wants, but Russ did this all to himself. We gave him advice and at one time was in his corner. But like everything else in Russ's life, he screwed that up too.

Russ, a few last pieces of advice. Grow the hell up and get yourself a damn job. 

1 hour ago, fundiefan said:

Oh, Facebook flounce. He's leaving for a better life, blah, blah, blah.

More likely it's because with his eviction, he has no home so no Internet and he can't post 'great dad' shots with Lauren when she's over at the cardboard box under the bridge.

We are, of course, partially to blame. Whatever will we do?

And he's posted his phone number (or what he claims is his phone number). Great idea there, Russ. It's freejinger's fault that his life is ruined. 

Predict he'll be back on Facebook, "a changed man", in under a month.

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived