IGNORED

No Hustle Russell (formerly Sarah Jane)

Boogalou

I am thankful he refrained from taking any selfies during the funeral.  But I fear, tis only a matter of time before we are graced with more.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MakeitSew said:

That would dishonor his family name. Or something.

Yep. According to ol' Russ that would dishonor the family name. Not, of course, any of Russell's actions over the last several years. Those were all stellar choices that totally uplifted the family name. 

On 3/18/2016 at 11:30 AM, SolomonFundy said:

Well-said. Russell knows Lauren better than we do, but I have to question the wisdom of telling a child that her grandfather is dead just before she is taken to his funeral. It seems as if that would compound the trauma. Lauren is an intelligent 10-year old, not a toddler.

Since the family has had to appeal to the public for burial funds, it seems extremely unlikely that Russell Sr. has left much of a material legacy for anyone. However, in my experience, it doesn't matter if someone has something worth fighting over. Grief manifests itself in a myriad of ways, and the aftermath of a death is fertile ground for irrational and selfish behavior. My extended family includes a cousin who spent some time in jail for stabbing another cousin with a screwdriver over the disputed ownership of our great-grandfather's taxidermied deer head.

I think this may be my favourite sentence ever  :pb_biggrin:

I was born in the 60's to a young single mother and an older, married to someone else, father. Laws in my state said I was my mother's and had to take her last name. She tried to get support from my father but he was put in jail so she dropped everything because she was still in love with him and hoping he'd leave his wife for her. All that to say, I am my father's daughter biologically, but not legally. My father had six kids with his wife and two with my mom. Now, as adults, all of us kids are friends. Not best friends and we don't see each other or talk all the time, but we are in touch and we all acknowledge that none of us had anything to do with the choices of our parents and however it happened, we are siblings.

30 years later, my cousin had a son without the biological father around. Laws changed enough that she didn't even need to name a father on the birth certificate and she could give him any last name she chose; literally; it didn't have to be hers or the father's. Five years after that, she married someone else and that was within a seven year paternity time frame, so they put her husband's name on her son's birth certificate and he became his son for all intents and purposes.

Laws vary state by state and year by year. But, people don't. If you have siblings out there somewhere their existence is no more their own fault than yours is.  Embrace them. Get over yourself, quit the drama-queening, and grow up.

Now, as adults, all of us kids are friends. Not best friends and we don't see each other or talk all the time, but we are in touch and we all acknowledge that none of us had anything to do with the choices of our parents and however it happened, we are siblings.

@fundiefan Best synopsis ever of how to deal with parental idiocies.

What the hell is Russell rattling on about now? 

What on earth does his failed police career have to do with the Brussels attacks? If he is such a sage, why does he always manage to make such terrible life choices?

Should I be worried that he's already this drunk at 6pm?

He has to tie in his failed police career with almost everything, because of two things:

1. He fails to mention it was a FAILED police career. He used to be a cop. Back when he was a cop. His old squad car. His cop buddies. That sounds different than admitting he was a fired or forced to resign cop. 

2. His lofty police-man background gives him a notion of superiority over the lowly beings who did not used to be a cop, nor attend the oft mentioned police academy. 

His training there and his few years of cop experience in a few tiny town gives him an edge over everyone else. Or so he thinks. He can look into the crafty minds of evil people (such as Muslims, gays, immigrants, politicians and half-sisters) and put together the pieces of their plots. He is a prophet who can see the future. He is a mind-reader who knows the ins and out of every conspiracy theory even when they have not been conspired yet. He knows he used to be a cop, and he knows everyone else is stupid. So it's his duty to enlighten the world. Because he used to be a cop. And he went to police academy. And he's a superhero with a great heart. He loves mankind, and its his duty to share with everyone the truth, even if they don't want to hear it. And if he's persecuted for sharing the truth, so be it. He doesn't give a fuck, and by you not liking what he says just proves you are the one who has the problem. 

11 hours ago, MakeitSew said:

He has to tie in his failed police career with almost everything, because of two things:

1. He fails to mention it was a FAILED police career. He used to be a cop. Back when he was a cop. His old squad car. His cop buddies. That sounds different than admitting he was a fired or forced to resign cop. 

2. His lofty police-man background gives him a notion of superiority over the lowly beings who did not used to be a cop, nor attend the oft mentioned police academy. 

His training there and his few years of cop experience in a few tiny town gives him an edge over everyone else. Or so he thinks. He can look into the crafty minds of evil people (such as Muslims, gays, immigrants, politicians and half-sisters) and put together the pieces of their plots. He is a prophet who can see the future. He is a mind-reader who knows the ins and out of every conspiracy theory even when they have not been conspired yet. He knows he used to be a cop, and he knows everyone else is stupid. So it's his duty to enlighten the world. Because he used to be a cop. And he went to police academy. And he's a superhero with a great heart. He loves mankind, and its his duty to share with everyone the truth, even if they don't want to hear it. And if he's persecuted for sharing the truth, so be it. He doesn't give a fuck, and by you not liking what he says just proves you are the one who has the problem. 

Oh you are so good! Yep, its Rusty's problem! 

Oh, I think he can control the world with his mindset LOL! NOT! Stupid police can not be hired. Can't muscle or control everything just because he was an EX cop! 

Russell seems to be loosing it. His latest post left me with a really bad feeling. Has he gone beyond massive asshole to a sociopath with murderous fantasies? Or is this just a really, really bad joke? Kinda tasteless if it is, considering he just buried his father less than a week ago. Is he insinuating his father was a "problem"? 

"So my therapist asked me how my job search has been? And if I had in any problems I would like to discuss. I told her; I love my new job landscaping and that I have a tendency to bury my problems. She she said she would like to talk in depth about them. So I responded. Well I would say about six to eight feet deep. I assuming I have a few more sessions from the look on her face."

26 minutes ago, MakeitSew said:

Russell seems to be loosing it. His latest post left me with a really bad feeling. Has he gone beyond massive asshole to a sociopath with murderous fantasies? Or is this just a really, really bad joke? Kinda tasteless if it is, considering he just buried his father less than a week ago. Is he insinuating his father was a "problem"? 

"So my therapist asked me how my job search has been? And if I had in any problems I would like to discuss. I told her; I love my new job landscaping and that I have a tendency to bury my problems. She she said she would like to talk in depth about them. So I responded. Well I would say about six to eight feet deep. I assuming I have a few more sessions from the look on her face."

I don't honestly think he's smart enough for this to be insinuating anything. I really think it is just his simple mind trying to tell a joke (and clearly failing). I've heard  it before. It's more of a pun than a joke with a punch line. He tried to do...something with it and failed.

Yeah, I heard that similar quotes from various people......they got TONS of crap from their life that needed to be  unearthed and face the demons that just kept following them around. When they keep talking in riddles, it sometimes gives you a creepy feeling that they are playing with your mind, twisting things around and making it worse for them and for the people around them. I think they do it for "shock value" out of their counselors.......typical narcissist behavior.

Going to be a very long counseling session. Sounds like he has been going thru several counselors in the past two  years? I guess he simply don't like hearing what they are telling him and if he doesn't like it, he moves on to the next one.

Some people also have a somewhat maudlin sense of humor.  I know I do.  It's okay in the appropriate setting.  Counseling session...maybe not so much but hey, at least if he's really seeing a therapist, he's giving her something to work with.

On 3/22/2016 at 6:13 PM, MakeitSew said:

That is absolutely horrible @Jingerbread. How devastating for the child, to know her father wanted her and could do nothing for her, and to grow up without a dad. I am so sorry your mom experienced this. Did she connect with him later in life? I can't imagine going through that. How sad and awful.

No.  All the documents we have have his name redacted, and her mother can't remember how to spell his past name (there are about a dozen spellings), or if his middle name is Lee, or starts with E, and she doesn't care to try to remember because she says it doesn't matter.  Well, when a genetic condition his a sibling of mine that doesn't come from our father's side, and it's not from her line, then it sure as fuck matters because there's just one line it could have come from.

I've tried to look for him.  I've never had luck.

DeJaynes love hard, live hard, work hard, fight hard.

Bull shit, Russ.  Bull.  Shit.

DeJaynes love hard, live hard, work hard, fight hard.

Close.

Dejaynes hardly love (anyone but themselves), hardly live (unless you count stalking women and leeching off of your more successful friends as "living"), hardly work (if at all possible), and hardly fight (for custody of their children).

I really can't believe he wrote that. He is beyond delusional.

Some part of me wants him to post an explanation of how exactly he works hard and fights hard. But some part of me knows it'll be stupid and just piss me off. 

6 hours ago, nausicaa said:

Some part of me wants him to post an explanation of how exactly he works hard and fights hard. But some part of me knows it'll be stupid and just piss me off. 

I'm pretty sure most, if not all, of his working, fighting, living, and "loving" is conducted through Facebook. And saying things on the internet can be hard, like when people correct you, or when someone exposes your lies. Plus, there's always the risk of carpal tunnel.

15 hours ago, nausicaa said:

I agree LOL! His counselor would just tell herself "What the f am I dealing with now?!"

I believe he goes to counseling less for getting real help to deal with his problems but to have an automatic ear to listen to him talk, and, very likely, sympathy and validation. 

He first went to counseling at the Peoria Center for Prevention of Abuse, which offers free counseling services to victims of domestic violence. Per his post a month or so ago, he now attends counseling elsewhere. Someone in past threads said he would go to a counselor as long as they told him what he wanted to hear. Then, if they told him something he didn't like, he would change counselors. 

He has claimed his counselors told him his ex's were "sociopath narcissists". So, apparently, they are telling him what he wants to hear. 

He wants someone to tell him he is right about how people have treated him so poorly. Yes, feel sorry for poor, poor Russell, dealing with all these problems because of how people have treated him. He's just an innocent guy giving people the benefit of the doubt, and has been used and walked on his whole life by others who use him and them throw him aside. 

When, ironically, a lot of his problems have resulted from how he, Russell, has treated others. When people react to him in defensiveness, steadfastness or just decide to walk away from his astonishing drama filled life, they are the ones who have the problems and he becomes their victim!

It is such a messed up way of thinking, but once you are stuck in that mindset, really, how can you get out?! I hope whatever counselor he is going to can subtly help him realize his own fuck ups and see that a lot of his issues are HIM, not others. 

If he's dumping his furniture, sounds like he's moving in with someone. Or else he's expecting to end up in some kind of shelter where he can't bring a lot of stuff. Or maybe he somehow became fabulously wealthy and is going to acquire new furniture at his new place. I do wonder where he will go. The place he had was one of the least expensive in that area. (Raintree 2 br apartments go for around $500/m or a bit more). Doubt he will go too far away from Lauren.

Well, I imagine it's a pretty benign situation, and he's being very minimal in his wording for a reason, he probably wants it to get back to Sarah that he's moving, because...uh oh, he just might move to where she is.  At least, I think that's the way he wants it to come across when really, he just probably can't afford the rent and is moving in with his brother in a studio apartment with zero room.

Chances are...he's not even moving but just took a photo of a chair in a dumpster to see what would stick when he threw this against a wall.

No Russ, those aren't "ISIS" flags. They're a bunch of different flags, for one. And if you knew your colors you would see that. And you can't even make out the writing or images on any of the flags, so I'm not sure how you can even state that the black ones are definitely ISIS flags. Hell, maybe a bunch of Nam vets got together and are showing some POW MIA respect for all we know. 

Also, Middle East is capitalized. 

But as long as you get to feel better than someone, Russ. 

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived