IGNORED

No Hustle Russell (formerly Sarah Jane)

Boogalou

I thought Russ couldn't drive for legal reasons.....is this out of state Trump rally like the pretend out of town date Russ went on with "baby mama #2?"   

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw footage from last night's Trump rally that was cancelled due to violence. The thought that anyone would take a child to that is scary...

The news reports coming in from Chicago are definitely concerning. Apparently Trump has downsized his plans for the rally in Cincinnati Sunday afternoon but he is making a stop in Bloomington, IL Sunday morning. I can definitely see Russell going to that. Tickets are free, and it's a half hour drive from his house. Hopefully Lauren's arguments against attending are persuasive. (Gotta love how Russ refers to anti-Trump persons as "godless liberals"). 

11 hours ago, ellacinders said:

I thought Russ couldn't drive for legal reasons.....is this out of state Trump rally like the pretend out of town date Russ went on with "baby mama #2?"   

The Tazewell co, IL court records show him on court supervision for a few traffic tickets from last year. One is for driving uninsured, one for speeding.  He had another for no registration but apparently paid it off so he could be insurable for his delivery driver job last summer. His license is "secured", and I am not sure what that means? It is obvious he is still driving, whatever the case may be. 

6 hours ago, OhTheDrama said:

I just saw footage from last night's Trump rally that was cancelled due to violence. The thought that anyone would take a child to that is scary...

Seriously! What is he hoping to get out of bringing his young child to an event like that??

I don't think people should bring young children to any sort of political rally. Trump is hella annoying. I can't tell if he is genuinely mentally ill or delusional or just an asshole.

2 hours ago, MakeitSew said:

The news reports coming in from Chicago are definitely concerning. Apparently Trump has downsized his plans for the rally in Cincinnati Sunday afternoon but he is making a stop in Bloomington, IL Sunday morning. I can definitely see Russell going to that. Tickets are free, and it's a half hour drive from his house. Hopefully Lauren's arguments against attending are persuasive. (Gotta love how Russ refers to anti-Trump persons as "godless liberals"). 

[respectfully snipped]

Yet, somehow, as a godless anti-Trump liberal, I have exactly .0001% of the drama that Russell has in his personal life.

15 hours ago, OhTheDrama said:

Scary, eh? This is what happens when a candidate incites violence and division. Honestly, the thought of anyone attending a Trump rally or casting a vote for Trump is scary.

I am not shocked that Russell is backing the jerk. Russell has made it very clear that he hates a lot of people and refuses to take any responsibility for his actions. Trump's rhetoric sings to Russ's ugly attitude. 

Asshole has up a meme about keep working because illegal aliens depend on tax dollars.  Is that why he won't work?  I wonder how much in benefits he gets from workers, who include illegal immigrants.  Russell is a dickwad.  I'd pay to watch him and Trump try to uptalk their eeny-weeny weenies.

Kindall is doing something really good if Lauren's not wanting to go near Trump.  Trump has mocked disabled people, people like Lauren.  Of all the appalling things Russell's done, insisting on taking Lauren to see Trump may be the worst because of that.

Nah, if he's not willing to work, it's because he's on a vacation from life and responsibilities.  And probably at the least, idly looking but can't find anything.

I bet there aren't a lot of jobs in his neck of the woods, and in such a small town, everyone probably knows him too well to want to hire him.  It's no secret he's an extraordinarily negative individual, he doesn't like being told what to do and thinks he's the king of the world.  

People are so ignorant of how things work in the world today.  The first thing HR does anymore is search a potential employee's FB page.  It's the easiest weeder-outer on the planet.  And since Russ insists he doesn't give a bleep who sees his obnoxious postings...well, there's a reason for the Darwin Awards.

As to his "godless liberals" statement, I know lots and lots of liberals who are in no way, shape or form, godless.  I was raised by extraordinarily God-loving liberal parents.   

Just as I know lots and lots of godless conservatives who carry a bible as a prop, and break every commandment they can legally get away with.  Politics - such a divisive, nasty business.

Russ is precisely the reason Trump scares the hell out of me. Russ the epitome of his supporters. Ignorant, hate filled, arrogant, uneducated, racist and ugly. Drama queens who go out of their way for attention. People who are over the top for the sake of reaction. 

It makes me feel sick, literally and figuratively, every time I think about it too much.

Russell's past reflects his decision making. If he goes around driving irresponsibily, and not having insurance on his car, that spoke volumes that he better wisen up. Don't think he has.

Good girl, Lauren! Tell Daddy like it is!

21 hours ago, season of life said:

I don't think people should bring young children to any sort of political rally. Trump is hella annoying. I can't tell if he is genuinely mentally ill or delusional or just an asshole.

Mentally ill would be a compliment...that would make it not his fault. And I am soooo not willing to give him that. 

As a person with a mental illness, I also really really don't want him lumped in with me! For anything. Ever. *shudder*

On March 9, 2016 at 11:40 PM, Mecca said:

What? No Hussell Russell is backing The Donald? That is shocking, I tell you, shocking. Russell always appears to be so levelheaded and cares about the people within his community. Russ struck me as a Sanders supporter. 

Seriously though... I could totally see Russell at a Trump rally acting like a complete goob on CNN. Don and Russ have a lot in common, so it does not shock me in the least that Russell would support an egoistical jerk with a bad haircut that cannot handle social media and fights with everyone. Heck, Russell could hold a cabinet position under Trump's administration -- Secretary of Asshat. 

You spoke too soon. Not only does his site feature a photo of...that person, he discusses taking his daughter to a rally. Really, what could go wrong?

He heart aches for Lauren.

With luck, this loss will make Russell rethink his hateful choices.  Sometimes death causes reflection, and sometimes reflection makes positive change. 

damn, that sucks :( i'm glad russ got to spend time with him, at least.

Condolences to the family. Losing a father is never easy, and no matter how I feel personally about Russ, I'm praying for healing for his family at this time.

Oh losing his dad is a terrible thing to have happen, Russ will miss him greatly. I am sincerely sorry for Russ and Lauren's loss. Losing a parent is awfully hard. I hope he has some support from his family and friends during this time.

Heartfelt condolences Russ, take it easy on yourself for a while, and take care of you and Lauren. 

His father had no life insurance policy or savings to cover the cost of the burial expenses. They are accepting donations to cover the cost at  http://www.h-p-w.com/. None of the money donated will go the family it will be used strictly to lay his father to rest. 

http://www.h-p-w.com/?p=9750

Does the "2 grandchildren" mean Lauren and Rose, or Lauren and a cousin?

Interesting, in the comments, someone sends condolences for Tammy on the passing of her father, but all I see are a couple sons listed.

"Cremation will be accorded.  Graveside service with military rites"

I don't understand that.  Not the rites part, but the graveside service if there's a cremation.

23 minutes ago, Jingerbread said:

http://www.h-p-w.com/?p=9750

Does the "2 grandchildren" mean Lauren and Rose, or Lauren and a cousin?

Interesting, in the comments, someone sends condolences for Tammy on the passing of her father, but all I see are a couple sons listed.

"Cremation will be accorded.  Graveside service with military rites"

I don't understand that.  Not the rites part, but the graveside service if there's a cremation.

Cremains can still be buried in a regular burial plot or in an urn garden or columbarium (both specifically for cremains) in addition to being scattered.

About the graveside service and cremation. Both my parents were cremated and there were graveside services for both. My mother's funeral also included a funeral Mass. My father had the military honors also...the 21 gun salute, Taps and the flag. I lost it at my dad's funeral when they played Taps...and my mother was a total bitch about it...I'll never forget that. Also, the shells that were used for the 21 gun salute for my dad are folded inside his flag. 

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived