IGNORED

Erika Shupe *glower pout* Large Families on Purpose Part 5

keen23

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, JillyO said:

It's all about that crotch area, Rubaiyat. All about that crotch area, don't you understand?!?

I just had a thought, and I'm not saying this as a joke.  Since pants are for boys and skirts are for girls, maybe the concern is this:

Sons get turned on by mom in sweats because vagina.

Sons can't control their urges, and so start connecting pants with vagina.

Sons are such testosterone-machines and start getting turned on by anyone in pants.

Sons get confused and become gay.

Why isn't she concerned about her daughters seeing men's crotch areas?

@Jingerbread That sounds EXACTLY like the backstory to Psycho!!! Abort this rabbit hole of motherly crotch thought before it is too late! Abort I say!

8 hours ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

I am an avid pants wearer.  For the most part, I think people can get over themselves about trousers drawing attention to the crotch.

That said, however, I was in a church a few years ago where a "healthy" but not obese college girl was singing on the platform with some other singers leading worship.  Of course, per missionary extraordinaire John, it was the wrong kind of worship.  Anyway, this girl had on jeans that were too tight for her figure.  I kid you not--you could see the outline and size of her labia, the jeans were THAT tight, cutting into her crotch.  I was really embarrassed for her.  In that particular circumstance, that's where the eyes tended to look, especially because she was on an elevated platform.

Camel-toe seems to happen more with low-rise jeans if you aren't a stick.  I swear that what happens is the waistband tries migrating to where there's less tension, which is up, which pulls the crotch right up and between labia.  I'm a size 2 on a "fat" day, but have a very hourglass shape.  I'm not immune to camel-toe, and can't wear low-rise jeans because of this.  It's so uncomfortable that I don't know why anyone would want to do it, but a plump friend of mine wears that the low-rise waistband, which isn't low once they're on and riding up, is extremely sexy.  Her husband reached out to some of her friends, me included, for suggestions on how to tell her it really isn't a good look without damaging her self-esteem, and the end result was him telling her he really likes how she looks in sun dresses, and so she's been wearing sun dresses, and her self-esteem has gone up.

7 hours ago, THERetroGamerNY said:

I hate the word "moist"... Just so many layers of grossness. lol

Oy.  Here's a favorite "gross term" from work:  mucus plug.  Makes me wanna gag just writing it.

I swear that we are all trying to kill each other in this thread via military-grade vocabulary.

11 hours ago, IrishCarrie said:

My most hated word in the whole world is 'moist'. Makes me curl up in a ball with the squickiness:tw_confounded:

But I agree that crotch is also an awful word (I personally prefer 'fun zone'). And if anyone combines moist and crotch in the same sentence you'll be pretty much guaranteeing I leave and never come back... 

:for_your_information:

Here ya go: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wYH52hRbwJg

6 hours ago, Jingerbread said:

Why isn't she concerned about her daughters seeing men's crotch areas?

Because women don't get sexually aroused, duh! 

:kitty-wink:

6 hours ago, iheartchacos said:

The man bulge makes me think all kinds of forbidden thought. Ooopss...the devil must be ahold of me!

Aw hell, just imagine that's where the poor guy carries his root vegetables. 

10 hours ago, Granwych said:

Aw hell, just imagine that's where the poor guy carries his root vegetables. 

:lol::lol: I just choked on a cheez-it. I can't wait to use this line on my girls. 

Just now, Anonymousguest said:

:lol::lol: I just choked on a cheez-it. I can't wait to use this line on my girls. 

Hope the guy puts the veggies in the front of his pants instead of the rear---

On 2/27/2016 at 2:10 PM, feministxtian said:

The cast would be HUGE...Lessa, F'lar, F'nor, Robinton, Lytol, Manora, good grief! 

I hate going to the movies (they're usually too loud for me) but I'd definitely be interested in this one...IMAX for sure! 

I'm currently re-reading my VERY beat up copy of All the Weyrs of Pern. 

*sigh* I was always secretly in love with F'nor.

Piemur, on the other hand, was a pain.

That article about the screenwriter was from 2014. I wonder if any progress has been made.

In other news, I was interested to hear that Ranger Apprentice is slated to be made into a movie. (series? don't know)

1 minute ago, refugee said:

*sigh* I was always secretly in love with F'nor.

Piemur, on the other hand, was a pain.

That article about the screenwriter was from 2014. I wonder if any progress has been made.

In other news, I was interested to hear that Ranger Apprentice is slated to be made into a movie. (series? don't know)

Piemur was a little strange after his Southern adventures, but Jancis understood him quite well. I think they were a perfect pair. Jaxom was more my type though...

On 2/29/2016 at 5:34 PM, Granwych said:

Oy.  Here's a favorite "gross term" from work:  mucus plug.  Makes me wanna gag just writing it.

"warm spit" ...as in the middle school taunt, "I'll bet you a million bucks against a thimble (if you're a braggart, you say "bucket") of warm spit that you can't..."

I have not heard that one in a lo-o-ng time...

(and thinking about it, which I've always tried to avoid, I realize it doesn't make a lick of sense.)

To change the topic from phrases that make the mouth curl in disgust...

In her post on books, she recommended Elsie Dinsmore? Really????

Wait, I was trying to change the topic from phrases that make the mouth curl in disgust.

Epic fail.

On February 10, 2016 at 10:40 AM, THERetroGamerNY said:

Communists at the university?

How retro-McCarthy of her.

We're talking late '60s. The McCarthy witch hunts weren't that long before. It didn't hurt that she attended meetings of the John Birch Society whose members believed there were Communists hiding under their beds.

Interesting commentary on the facebook post about books.  Someone asks how Erika is teaching her kids to filter and evaluate what they read if she restricts their reading so much & what would happen if at some point, like in college, they're asked to read Harry Potter or another book Erika finds questionable.  Erika is shocked to learn kids or students may be asked to read HP & says she'd absolutely request something else for her kids.  Someone else points out Erika looks down on people who don't have exactly the same views as her.  

1 hour ago, pnwgypsy said:

Interesting commentary on the facebook post about books.  Someone asks how Erika is teaching her kids to filter and evaluate what they read if she restricts their reading so much & what would happen if at some point, like in college, they're asked to read Harry Potter or another book Erika finds questionable.  Erika is shocked to learn kids or students may be asked to read HP & says she'd absolutely request something else for her kids.  Someone else points out Erika looks down on people who don't have exactly the same views as her.  

What is her plan for when her sons are heads of households themselves and don't know what to do when they encounter stuff she considers questionable.

And I would LOOOOOOOVE to see her march into a college and tell a professor to give her adult-kid something else to read.  

Just now, Jingerbread said:

What is her plan for when her sons are heads of households themselves and don't know what to do when they encounter stuff she considers questionable.

And I would LOOOOOOOVE to see her march into a college and tell a professor to give her adult-kid something else to read.  

Even more, I want to see her face when the professor says; "Eh.. No. Read it or fail the course."

I still pull out my Dragonriders of Pern series when I want to totally escape from reality. I would love to be on Pern and have a queen dragon...

Hell, I'd love to be on Pern and have ANY dragon!

7 hours ago, elliha said:

Even more, I want to see her face when the professor says; "Eh.. No. Read it or fail the course."

Right. And what is she even talking about? Erika graduated from an accredited university! She knows better! 

2 things. I work in higher ed. More than once a parent has contacted us about their kid....trying to find a summer job & trying to get faculty recommendation letters for grad school. Our receptionist tells the parent the student must do that themselves. Lol.

Second, I'm tempted to ask if the Shupe kids will be going to college or if this worry is for naught.

She would contact a college professor to request an alternate assignment for her adult child? She either has no idea at all about how the real world works or is completely deluded.

22 minutes ago, pnwgypsy said:

2 things. I work in higher ed. More than once a parent has contacted us about their kid....trying to find a summer job & trying to get faculty recommendation letters for grad school. Our receptionist tells the parent the student must do that themselves. Lol.

Second, I'm tempted to ask if the Shupe kids will be going to college or if this worry is for naught.

I work in adult education (high school level) and I have had parents of students who are 30 years old contact me about their child. Some of my students need help from their parents due to disabilities and that is fine but regular students should have told their parents to butt out at least 10 years ago. I have had parents scream at me for refusing to give them information about results and who have demanded that I explain a task to them because they and the student are in disagreement about how it should be solved. They are usually not that happy when I tell them to let the student complete the task their way and then wait for my feedback. 

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived