IGNORED

Erika Shupe *glower pout* Large Families on Purpose Part 5

keen23

But men's socks don't have cute patterns on them...

I'm currently wearing bright pink socks with a  a cocktail glass on one and the recipe for the drink on the other. Cheers, Erika!! 

:margarita:

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought with the emphasis on gender roles, a fundie woman would not be allowed to wear men's socks, because it might make her grow a dick or turn lesbian or something.

5 minutes ago, ILoveJellybeans said:

I thought with the emphasis on gender roles, a fundie woman would not be allowed to wear men's socks, because it might make her grow a dick or turn lesbian or something.

Women's socks exist. My mind truly puzzles at this whole sock story. Someone should be like word? I thought the Bible says men and women can't wear each other's clothes?

14 minutes ago, Eternalbluepearl said:

Women's socks exist. My mind truly puzzles at this whole sock story. Someone should be like word? I thought the Bible says men and women can't wear each other's clothes?

It does. Deuteronomy 22:5

"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God."

Erika is now a wispy abomination.

4 hours ago, IrishCarrie said:

But men's socks don't have cute patterns on them...

I'm currently wearing bright pink socks with a  a cocktail glass on one and the recipe for the drink on the other. Cheers, Erika!! 

:margarita:

Those socks sound awesome.   (Most of my socks come from the girls' dept.  I have smaller feet and the kids ones are usually cheaper and better quality.  Plus they're cute.  The ones I have on now are pink with feline headships on them).

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived