IGNORED

Where are the Duggars Going/Show Coming Back?

Apricot

2 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

OMG, everybody needs to click the link in that article to the "Orthodox calendar." NSFW. Talk about defrauding. 

HOLY SHIT! ...that is all

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to veer back toward thread topic, but I've always wondered why TLC kept so much 19kids content and Duggar videos on their website after they pulled the plug on broadcasts. Was it cause they always intended to bring the show back? Does anyone have any insight on this?

7 hours ago, LittleSpouseOnThePrairie said:

Sorry to veer back toward thread topic, but I've always wondered why TLC kept so much 19kids content and Duggar videos on their website after they pulled the plug on broadcasts. Was it cause they always intended to bring the show back? Does anyone have any insight on this?

Of course they have always intended to bring the Duggars back. They took their sweet ass time canceling their show and have been looking for every opportunity to work with them again. I think they have some serious boners for the Duggars. I can't figure out why. But they bend over fucking backwards for that family, even though that family has consistently NOT been one of their big (or even moderate) ratings drivers.

2 hours ago, DuggarsTheEndIsNear said:

Of course they have always intended to bring the Duggars back. They took their sweet ass time canceling their show and have been looking for every opportunity to work with them again. I think they have some serious boners for the Duggars. I can't figure out why. But they bend over fucking backwards for that family, even though that family has consistently NOT been one of their big (or even moderate) ratings drivers.

:562479a50dc4d_Tahhell..confused:  I thought I had read here that the 19k &Counting show had had some of TLCs highest ratings.  Otherwise, you definitely have to wonder why TLC is so interested in keeping them on the screen.  (Blackmail?  Religious mania? A serious crush on JB? What drives them if not money and ratings?) Maybe that is something for the tabloids to investigate.

Granted that the Duggars bring in snarkers as well as humpers, but you'd think with all the trouble they have had with advertisers being pressured not to sponsor a show with the Duggars, TLC would just let them go.

7 hours ago, EmCatlyn said:

(Blackmail?  Religious mania? A serious crush on JB? What drives them if not money and ratings?)

Why not, all that misogyny and insensitivity? That's my kind of guy right there! :tw_wink:

(LOL)

20 hours ago, DuggarsTheEndIsNear said:

It could quite possibly be that they are terrified of what Jim Bob Duggar and his mother would do.

We know you don't mess with these two. i.e Alice's original posts, the lady who went to the Duggar yard sale etc.

26 minutes ago, CorruptionInc. said:

It could quite possibly be that they are terrified of what Jim Bob Duggar and his mother would do.

We know you don't mess with these two. i.e Alice's original posts, the lady who went to the Duggar yard sale etc.

His mother would do? I have missed something some where. Can anyone explain? Thanks!

On February 16, 2016 at 9:00 AM, HarryPotterFan said:

OMG, everybody needs to click the link in that article to the "Orthodox calendar." NSFW. Talk about defrauding. 

Thank you for pointing that out. I think I just had a spiritual epiphany! 

23 hours ago, Valerie3kids said:

His mother would do? I have missed something some where. Can anyone explain? Thanks!

In Alice's original post it was implied that Mary was just as shifty and as big a grifter as JB, helping him with his schemes.

On 2/18/2016 at 6:31 PM, CorruptionInc. said:

What could JB and Mary do to the Discovery Network? I think the Duggars have leghumpers at Discovery/TLC. 

On 2/17/2016 at 1:17 AM, EmCatlyn said:

:562479a50dc4d_Tahhell..confused:  I thought I had read here that the 19k &Counting show had had some of TLCs highest ratings.  Otherwise, you definitely have to wonder why TLC is so interested in keeping them on the screen.  (Blackmail?  Religious mania? A serious crush on JB? What drives them if not money and ratings?) Maybe that is something for the tabloids to investigate.

Granted that the Duggars bring in snarkers as well as humpers, but you'd think with all the trouble they have had with advertisers being pressured not to sponsor a show with the Duggars, TLC would just let them go.

If you go look up their ratings, they consistently brought in less than 2million per episode for at least the last 5 to 7 years. Kate Plus 8 was cancelled at somewhere around 4 mill, which is what Jill's (and maybe Jessa's) wedding brought in.

On 2/18/2016 at 7:31 PM, CorruptionInc. said:

I highly doubt that JB or Mary could do ANYTHING against TLC. If they could have, they would have already.

I don't remember Kate Plus 8 being anywhere near 4 million when it was cancelled. 

It looks like someone is actually managing the Official Duggar FB page now.  I have been banned, so I can see but can't like or post anything.  I guess I typed one too many times IBLP is a cult on there.  My guess is that they are cleaning stuff up for the new show and possible new viewers to brainwash.

On 2/14/2016 at 5:38 PM, CorruptionInc. said:

Mullet is a nut bag, plain and simple. No other way to describe it. 

I like plain talk!

On 2/6/2016 at 6:28 PM, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

That was hard to read was it as hard to type.  You must forgive me I have a habit of typing one thing while thinking of another and expecting the magic of the internet to read my  mind.  I was thinking pervert/pig/scumbag and it came out pedo. I was wrong to call him that, I really do need to learn to express written words with my disjointed brain. 

Don't apologize, fuck Joshley. No apologetics for his sorry ass.

So, Other than the alleged filming at the lumber yard, every time we know they have been filming (baby shower and shopping for baby shower) It has been with Sierra, right? 

Maybe she is getting a show on TLC, didn't she say she had some big news coming up soon?

4 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

A show for Sierra would certainly include her bffs the Duggars 

Other than the Duggars, I cant think of much else more boring than Sierra fucking up parties for a half hour.

1 hour ago, Jessalyn said:

So, Other than the alleged filming at the lumber yard, every time we know they have been filming (baby shower and shopping for baby shower) It has been with Sierra, right? 

Maybe she is getting a show on TLC, didn't she say she had some big news coming up soon?

she and the other one who should not be named from jessa's wedding - i do not like because they are not worth a tv show

On February 19, 2016 at 0:28 PM, St.Clara said:

If it was a mistake, I think you can undo it (if you like) by clicking on the upvote button.

Good to know! I am afraid of accidentally pressing the wrong tiny arrow on my iPad. :my_blush:

On another note, I can't see how they could possibly pick up where they left off, especially since they devoted such a large portion of the Jill/Jessa specials to josh gate. Resuming a series based on the new premise of moving on from devastating scandal seems like a huge drag. If they do resume programming it seems TLC would have to have some new angle.

8 hours ago, LittleSpouseOnThePrairie said:

Good to know! I am afraid of accidentally pressing the wrong tiny arrow on my iPad. :my_blush:

On another note, I can't see how they could possibly pick up where they left off, especially since they devoted such a large portion of the Jill/Jessa specials to josh gate. Resuming a series based on the new premise of moving on from devastating scandal seems like a huge drag. If they do resume programming it seems TLC would have to have some new angle.

Agree. It would have to be an uber-religious-guilt-repentance-redemtion blah blah blah show. How much interest in that after just tuning in to see Josh post disgrace. It couldn't be a War Room scenario and appeal to a wider audience. 

But many of TLC's shows are strange. So, who knows. As long as they are not supporting a child molester I guess they think it is okay.

• Coconut Flan locked and unlocked this topic

Archived