IGNORED

Where are the Duggars Going/Show Coming Back?

Apricot

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 5:17 PM, DuggarWatch said:

The rumor has been ongoing for sometime that Jana has been dating a divorced, bi-racial man with kids.  

LOL. Where on earth did you hear that??

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, choralcrusader8613 said:

There is a blind item running that some people think may be Jana: http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2016/01/four-for-friday-she-is-the-wild-card.html

Do you know the accuracy of the site? I read it and it sounds made up. definitely far, like light years away from the Duggarville we all know. 

The thing about that blind item - it read to me like they were saying that after the series got cancelled she moved out for 3 months and then has been back for a year - if I am reading that right it doesn't fit with the Duggar timeline (I don't think)

6 minutes ago, Whoosh said:

The thing about that blind item - it read to me like they were saying that after the series got cancelled she moved out for 3 months and then has been back for a year - if I am reading that right it doesn't fit with the Duggar timeline (I don't think)

I agree. There are photos of her with her family from practically every month post scandal (May) on the Duggar's media pages. To me it all seems made up.

Just now, AnnaRuk09 said:

I agree. There are photos of her with her family from practically every month post scandal (May) on the Duggar's media pages. To me it all seems made up.

Yeah, I don't put a lot of stock in the blind item. If it's true, I will certainly be surprised at the very least.

If it was true, TLC would have to take down their show once again as JB + M would have murdered her for doing such things.

On February 25, 2016 at 4:17 PM, DuggarWatch said:

The rumor has been ongoing for sometime that Jana has been dating a divorced, bi-racial man with kids.  

Do you think Jim Bob knows about this? :confused2:

15 hours ago, Whoosh said:

I agree. The timeline doesn't fit.  It is either made up or refers to someone else.  Even if the family pics with Jana in them were concealing that she was not living at home, it hasn't been "almost a year" since three months after the show was cancelled.

It is not impossible that Jana has some sort of unsanctioned romance. But this isn't it.

Aren't they (the girls) not suppose to leave the house by themselves though? I would have a hard time imagining that Joy, Jana, or Jinger would just decide to leave the house.

8 hours ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

Aren't they (the girls) not suppose to leave the house by themselves though? I would have a hard time imagining that Joy, Jana, or Jinger would just decide to leave the house.

I too think that it is unlikely that one of the Duggar daughters would just "decide to leave the house."  But just for fun, here are some ways in which someone like Jana ( supposedly the trusted oldest daughter who gets to open the mail) might get to have a romance behind her parents' back:

1. Someone connected to TLC has had opportunities to talk to her and get to know her as part of the production of the show. Maybe he interviewed her along with other siblings to get ideas for episodes.  They become friendly.  At some point he declares himself and she admits attraction. But her parents wouldn't approve because he isn't a Fundie. He offers to start studying the Bible if she will let him e-mail her. She agrees.  Romance grows. 

2. She meets this guy who is a friend of Amy.  He is Fundie-lite but they know JB will not approve.  She gets to see him when she hangs out with Amy. They also e-mail.  Romance grows.

3. She becomes friends with a guy who wrote her fan mail.  They stay in touch via e-mail. He sometimes makes business trips to the area and she meets him secretly by pretending to be going to visit someone her parents approve of.

I am not saying that any of these things have happened, only that they could. With so much else going on, the Duggars might not be paying much attention to where Jana is really coming and going.  She may not get as much supervision as the younger girls.  Her parents  trust her.

That being said, I don't believe she is in an unsanctioned romance.  I am just suggesting how it could happen.

On ‎27‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 4:15 AM, choralcrusader8613 said:

There is a blind item running that some people think may be Jana: http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2016/01/four-for-friday-she-is-the-wild-card.html

No way could I believe that of Jana, from what we've seen of her the last thing I can imagine her doing is just upping and leaving.  Jinger on the other hand....:pb_razz:

In my dreams I suppose!  I'd love it to be true and she could find happiness.

• Coconut Flan locked and unlocked this topic

I thought about this - could that BI really be Molly from Little People Big World?  

Archived