IGNORED

March for life 2016

Toothfairy

On 1/17/2016 at 6:27 PM, Rachel333 said:

I happened to be in DC during the March last year. I saw several Duggars, including Josh in the VIP area. I'm guessing he won't be there this year!

Pickles has a photo on her FB page that shows the top of the head of the person taking a selfie of some of the Duggars, including Anna, at a march.  If you see the picture, you'll likely come to the same conclusion many have:  it is Josh's (fat, ugly) forehead and receding hairline.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/18/2016 at 8:35 PM, GeoBQn said:

I don't think anything will top that glorious year we found the young protestor who was mad at an overweight protestor for "photobombing" her picture.  She came here and got in quite the argument.

She not only got mad about the picture, she also openly mocked the Catholic people who gave her a free ride there. She was an extremely ungrateful person. I have always wondered what happened to her. After her epic meltdown here, she was heading to Africa to be a missionary. 

I'm sure the Duggars will appear with Miracle JosieTM at a local march.  Anna will probably be there again. If she's wearing the red cardigan we'll know if the pregnancy rumors are true. I also cant imagine Bin will pass up this opportunity to showcase spurge and preach.

I really love march day.  The instagram post snark is better than fundie friday!

2 hours ago, Buzzard said:

I'm sure the Duggars will appear with Miracle JosieTM at a local march.  Anna will probably be there again. If she's wearing the red cardigan we'll know if the pregnancy rumors are true. I also cant imagine Bin will pass up this opportunity to showcase spurge and preach.

I really love march day.  The instagram post snark is better than fundie friday!

I don't know about Anna-- being in DC, remembering when her husband was an important spokesman for a national organization, rubbing shoulders with the rightwing elite, discovering her own sense of style & experiencing museums & fancy restaurants, all the while not knowing that her husband is buying sex while on "business trips"--that  might have really bad memories for her.

The antichoicers, are complaning about the weather. Some can't make it or changing plans. Please God make it rain, snow and below zero temperatures. 

CZHapL2U8AAnK88.png 

This weekend is really not looking good for them... 

ETA source: 

That looks rather phallic.

I can recall many instances in recent years when fundamentalist preachers have blamed natural disasters on sin  [For example, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Katrina_as_divine_retribution  and http://www.advocate.com/politics/2012/10/31/10-disasters-gays-were-blamed-causing]

So, I have decided to assume that the the "potentially historic" snowstorm scheduled to hit DC during Friday's March for Life is a sign of God's dissatisfaction with the anti-choice extremists.

Well, the instagram barrage has begun.  The hastags seem to be #marchforlife2016, #marchforthebabies, #whywemarchright.thumb.jpg.6216136a11cdc5d9c1a4a702

The weather isnt deterring the self righteous!

cancelled.thumb.jpg.a2caf526cfd8f418405d

They forgot about the slut shaming/judgment filled shirt

dress.thumb.jpg.a0bef7bb01a084863bf7b1a9

Snow starting here early afternoon tomorrow, probably 1-3 inches an hour through till Saturday morning.

If I was a ruder person, I'd say someone up there was trying to send a message... :my_dodgy:

1 hour ago, Buzzard said:

Well, the instagram barrage has begun.  The hastags seem to be #marchforlife2016, #marchforthebabies, #whywemarchright.thumb.jpg.6216136a11cdc5d9c1a4a702

Waiting a minute--this graphic is telling the anti-choice marchettes to wear PANTS.

How will I know which ones are male and which are female?

Will there be mass bathroom confusion??? 

7 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Waiting a minute--this graphic is telling the anti-choice marchettes to wear PANTS.

How will I know which ones are male and which are female?

Will there be mass bathroom confusion??? 

Maybe youre supposed to wear a skirt over your pants? This could be a serious problem if they arent able to tell the ebil trans people apart.  They may accidentally pee next to a penis in the women's bathroom! ZOMG!

School of the Dining Room Table strikes again!

http://www.popville.com/2016/01/planned-parenthood-protest-at-a-location-that-has-been-closed-for-two-months/

“Right now – Planned Parenthood Protest, 16th and L St NW… At a location that has been closed for two months. Only in DC. Looks like someone forgot to check Yelp.”

The area is already under blizzard watch so I don't know who they think they're kidding.

It has started to snow, but this should not stop the righteous from marking the "greatest human rights violation OF OUR TIME"!!* 

* Quote taken from the March of Life website, not my personal view (although the emphasis is mine).     

I've been seeing on my FB feed that groups are getting out the word that the March is happening, snow or no snow.  Apparently, some folks are going up early and staying in hotels or homes of friends. If people are going to head into the city during a blizzard, I just hope no one gets hurt.

Hope that they freeze to death.  The only person that I have less compassion for is the asshole that has been calling in bomb threats using robo-call in Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and New Jersey.  I had to spend two hours standing outside last Friday at Kent Island High, because of that piece of excrement.  

9 hours ago, Buzzard said:

Wait they're actually  telling them how to dress. Come on be naked. A fetus is. I'm laughing at these fools all the way in my nice warm cozy home eating donuts and warm hot chocolate 

3 hours ago, GenerationCedarchip said:

I've been seeing on my FB feed that groups are getting out the word that the March is happening, snow or no snow.  Apparently, some folks are going up early and staying in hotels or homes of friends. If people are going to head into the city during a blizzard, I just hope no one gets hurt.

Gee do these fools have jobs? Damn these antichoicers will go out in a tornado won't they? I still can't believe they can do all this but cant help a single woman and her kids or kids in foster care/low income neighborhoods. Heck Flint/Detroit   Michigan  could use some people  to do this for them at all costs. You know protest and fight. I hope they get snowed in and freeze their ass off.

7 hours ago, HereticHick said:

School of the Dining Room Table strikes again!

http://www.popville.com/2016/01/planned-parenthood-protest-at-a-location-that-has-been-closed-for-two-months/

“Right now – Planned Parenthood Protest, 16th and L St NW… At a location that has been closed for two months. Only in DC. Looks like someone forgot to check Yelp.”

Omg. I don't know rather to laugh and/or laugh+cry because they're so damn stupid. 

Oh yay, it's time for the circus again!

I like that 'pro-woman and pro-life go hand in hand' stuff. Such Christian, much clever.

Of course its still going on... Jesus sent the blizzard so they will be extra holy.  Suffering in the cold for their cause = god approves of their sacrifice.  All of us silly warm heathens arent worthy. 

WTF is going on in this picture?  That guy looks like he's about to smack someone's ass... and why are they dressed like mormon missionaries? 

spank.thumb.jpg.96a986e4b35e807583203ce6

2 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

WTF is going on in this picture?  That guy looks like he's about to smack someone's ass... and why are they dressed like mormon missionaries? 

spank.thumb.jpg.96a986e4b35e807583203ce6

Just a bunch of straight white dudes getting really excited about women's wombs

Because nothing says "I care about your crisis pregnancy" life a t shirt that says "this is what a pro life femist looks like," or "human rights for all human beings," or "violence against another human being can never be a human right..."  I'm also really glad that they define who deserves human rights.  For a minute I was confused and thought those were just for cats, but since there are no cats in the picture I totally get it now.

prolifefeminist.thumb.jpg.c4c4be9a8c233b

Submitted without comment. 

snowstorm.thumb.jpg.a8af33bfe63606e51061

NO.  Just NO.  You cannot quote YODA and Dr. Who to support your anti choice rhetoric.  Neither of these fictional characters went anywhere NEAR the topic of abortion. yoda.thumb.jpg.c4135265839de81439ff06d32

Archived