IGNORED

I found a girl who looks so much like Jessa it's starting to make me wonder about a new scandal

meganlizzie

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interestingly enough... I'm a bluegrass banjo player... and my doppleganger just so happens to be one of the most prominent professional banjo players in the industry. Some pics, not so much, but some are absolutely scary.

• 2 weeks later...

I seem to have several doppelgangers around.   Especially in my teens / 20s I ran into a number of people who were convinced that I was someone else.    And there was one guy who was a dead ringer for Mr. No who took the same shuttle bus as me to work.  It was rather jarring to see this guy, he looked that similar.    And the one time that I mistook someone for an ex bf. 

I consider strippers to be dancers and athletes, :my_biggrin: :giggle: climbing a pole is no small feat. 

I always let the strippers who actually *use* the pole know they did amazing. ;P Not that I'm a straight chick who enjoys the strip club or anything.

When my son was in OCS, there was another candidate who looked a lot like him. So much so that they had t shirts with Not (other person's last name) on them.  So when they were called by the wrong name, they would turn around and show their backs. When they marched in for graduation, I thought, there he is, then realized I was wrong. And I was his MOTHER, for heaven's sake.

On 1/10/2016 at 2:08 AM, Geechee Girl said:

I consider strippers to be dancers and athletes, :my_biggrin: :giggle: climbing a pole is no small feat. 

They are! I have always wanted to be a stripper (I have my reasons), but have never taken the plunge due to insecurity regarding my long labia and my general disdain for competitive environments and irregular working hours. So I bought an Xpole a few years ago and taught myself moves with YouTube and online communities. It has really changed my life in ways I never expected! For one, I've gotten in the best shape of my life. Where I couldn't even do a pullup when I started, I now love to pound out a series of 50 or so. And weight lifting now comes with the goal of "this'll get me ready for my ayesha!" instead of "I hear I should do this to avoid osteoporosis." More importantly, pole dance makes me feel sexy and in control of my body, which has been a major uphill battle after losing my virginity in a gang rape as a teenager. It is a way that I can connect with my sensual side, while simultaneously connecting with my mental and physical strength, and also with my sense of  bodily autonomy. I've tried many other forms of dance to various degrees of enjoyment, I very much love kickboxing, but nothing has ignited as much passion in me or promoted as much healing as pole dance has (I did love gymnastics as a child, but was never able to progress because no matter what I did I couldn't get my splits - also a challenge in pole dance but I'm pushing through this time).

Much respect goes to those who can keep a sultry face through three songs of it in a row during times of day that I prefer to be sleeping!

She does look a lot like Jessa especially when she does her pouts but like what other people who replied here said, having a dead ringer is not exactly a new case and there are actually websites that allow you to find your dead ringer for a fee. 

As to whether Teal could be a secret Jim Bob (or even Michele) love child from another person, I rule that out to be less likely but to be quite honest, the Duggars have a lot of hidden stuff that we don't see on their shows so I wouldn't be surprised if one more scandal comes out from them after the two Joshgates (but I'd prefer that they don't end up in any more scandals, well at least for this year - that would be painful on the part of the minors in the Duggar family).

I found another Jessa doppelganger at a shop near where I live, I really did have to take a double take as the resemblance was spooky.  Thankfully I doubt that JB or Michelle were anywhere near Scotland 20ish years ago lol

I saw a Jill look-alike at a local restaurant recently and did a double-take too. She even styled her hair the same way and had some of the same mannerisms. 

This alternate universe Jill was in college, though (at least I assume she was, her hoodie had the logo of a local school) and was wearing pants.

Archived