IGNORED

I found a girl who looks so much like Jessa it's starting to make me wonder about a new scandal

meganlizzie

Her name is Teal and she dances for the Knicks City Dancers. At first glance she doesn't really look much like her, but her mannerisms and the pouty duck face she makes while dancing makes me seriously consider if Jim Boob has any secret love children out there. Here is the link to her "Meet Teal" video http://www.nba.com/knicks/knicks-city-dancers-profile-teal

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She (Teal) was on Project Runway Junior last night. She was paired with Samantha. Don't ask me how I know that please....lololol.

Just now, Chickenbutt said:

She (Teal) was on Project Runway Junior last night. She was paired with Samantha. Don't ask me how I know that please....lololol.

That's how I saw her!! I was watching last night and I was like whoa that's so weird, and then I googled her and it only got weirder from there

Wow! That is uncanny!

I bet pre-marriage Bin would've loved to see that video, because you know, the first time he got a glimpse at Jessa's stomach was on their wedding night. At least then he could've imagined ;)

J'Teal.jpg

6 minutes ago, actuallyjessica said:

Wow! That is uncanny!

I bet pre-marriage Bin would've loved to see that video, because you know, the first time he got a glimpse at Jessa's stomach was on their wedding night. At least then he could've imagined ;)

J'Teal.jpg

Ha! That is exactly where I paused the video bc of my "OMG it DOES look like Jessa!" reaction. Down to the stupid duck lips or whatever you call her face.

This is great though. Usually I never see resemblances when other people do, but this one is nuts!

5 minutes ago, twinmama said:

Ha! That is exactly where I paused the video bc of my "OMG it DOES look like Jessa!" reaction. Down to the stupid duck lips or whatever you call her face.

Hahaha, it really does though. If that particular image was shown to me and someone said it was Jessa, I'd believe it... if her armpits and stomach weren't exposed. Nike.

It's Jessa, no?

J'Teal-.jpg

Wow. I definitely see resemblance. Especially in the mouth area and shape of face. That's crazy! Spill Jim Bob! Tell us your secret. 

After some serious stalking I found her person facebook. Not posting her full name for privacy reasons. Would it be okay if I shared some pics from it? 

Ok don't judge me you guys but through some major creeping I found out that she's 22, putting her as 2 years younger than Jessa. From the looks of it her parents have been married since 1988 which makes it very unlikely that she's Jim Boob's love child, however not entirely out of the question. 

1 minute ago, meganlizzie said:

Ok don't judge me you guys but through some major creeping I found out that she's 22, putting her as 2 years younger than Jessa. From the looks of it her parents have been married since 1988 which makes it very unlikely that she's Jim Boob's love child, however not entirely out of the question. 

Didn't Jessa just turn 23 in November? 

Just now, fannomore said:

Didn't Jessa just turn 23 in November? 

I thought she was 24 but you know what, you're so right. I was thinking of the 911 call when Michelle incorrectly stated that Jessa was 24

There is definitely a very strong resemblance. But one thing I've learned from being heavily involved in the genetic genealogy/adoption search community is that there are completely unrelated people out there who, through some quirk of DNA, just happen to look really, really similar. If you google, you can find a lot of instances of this. There was even a website dedicated to matching you with your identical stranger. Kind of weird, but kind of cool at the same time.

On the flip side, there's an awesome documentary called 'Twinsters' about a girl from America and a girl from France who connect on the internet because their friends see them and realize they're identical. They share details and realize they were both born on the same day in the same city in Korea, and were both adopted. It turned out they were actually identical twins separated at birth and adopted to different families.

I mean, Jim Bob is the sleaziest, but I'm inclined to believe that she just really, really looks like Jessa, kinda like how Natalie Portman and Keira Knightley basically looked alike for a little while (that's why they were cast together in Star Wars), or like how Miles Teller looks eerily like a younger John Cusack.

21 minutes ago, meganlizzie said:

After some serious stalking I found her person facebook. Not posting her full name for privacy reasons. Would it be okay if I shared some pics from it? 

if the facebook is public, i think they're allowed to be shared.

I don't think her personal fb pictures should be shared here, she's not a fundie and that isn't fair, IMO.

But holy shit they look alike, someone call Maury Povich.

Not just the duck face, but later in the video, she has that smug look down pat. It's uncanny.

42 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

There is definitely a very strong resemblance. But one thing I've learned from being heavily involved in the genetic genealogy/adoption search community is that there are completely unrelated people out there who, through some quirk of DNA, just happen to look really, really similar. If you google, you can find a lot of instances of this. There was even a website dedicated to matching you with your identical stranger. Kind of weird, but kind of cool at the same time.

On the flip side, there's an awesome documentary called 'Twinsters' about a girl from America and a girl from France who connect on the internet because their friends see them and realize they're identical. They share details and realize they were both born on the same day in the same city in Korea, and were both adopted. It turned out they were actually identical twins separated at birth and adopted to different families.

My friend who was born and raised in CA is a dead ringer for Bindi Irwin. And another born and raised California friend is a dead ringer for Emma Watson. And I really mean that both girls look so much like their famous counterparts that I regularly think they're the other person (I follow all 4 on social media platforms). You don't have to be related to have the same features as someone else. And you definitely don't have to be related to have similar mannerisms. 

That said, Jessa looks more like Michelle than JB. 

When the girl's talking face front in the interview, it's not as similar. When she's dancing though, especially when you see her profile and the pout lips, then yes, 100 percent similar lol.

There is a girl on the Naturally Curly community who looks a lot like Jessa except that she is black and has prettier hair.  It's not been subjected to perms, but is naturally curly.

You can look a lot like someone else. I have or have had a doppelganger. She looks enough like me for close friends to have said hello to her and when she didn't answer wonder why I would not answer back. Two different guys have come up to me and talked about when we went on dates and I have 100% not been on dates with them. They both told me stories of what I did and the creepy part is that while I know I have not been out with them what they say the girl did and said sounds like something I would do in the same situation. I found both guys good looking and friendly enough to go out with so we seem to have pretty similar taste in men too. We also seem to vote for the same party, about a handful of people have asked me if they have met me at meetings for the youth group of the party I vote for. I have never been to such meetings but miss Doppelganger seems to enjoy them. I get that it is possible that someone might look like me and it might even be a distant relative (I have relatives I do not know in this area) but it creeps me out that we seem to have similar style of dress, personality, views and manners to the point that one of the guys I told you above refused to believe me that I had never met him before. (He was really cute so I did end up going on a date with him anyway so NOW it is true)

I have a doppelganger too. She lives in a town I used to live in, over 6,000km from where I live now. My friends who still live there will sometimes message me and ask if I'm back in town after another "sighting ". She looks so much like me it freaks them out!

Question is, can we even handle JB and Michelle dopplegangers?

I'm gonna go ahead and answer in the affirmative, only if we see the guy with tattoos and a wad of tobacco in his mouth and the woman with heavy makeup and a cleavage-bearing shirt.

13 hours ago, twinmama said:

This is great though. Usually I never see resemblances when other people do, but this one is nuts!

Somebody needs to change that screenshot and put ATI or IBLP on the top in place of New York.

She does look a lot like Jessa! I think she is rather pretty as well, but I would not be surprised if Boob and Michelle have doppelgangers. 

Archived