IGNORED

Jinger's Love Life Part 2

happy atheist

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I went to do prison ministry, it just involved is doing art with the inmates and hanging out with them. Really, the only thing that separates me from them is that I got damn lucky, and I know it.

On 3/11/2016 at 8:30 AM, DuggarWatch said:

So, Jinger can go to the home of convicts (one was a convicted murderer), but she is not allowed to go visit cousin Amy.  Amy must really be bad! :pb_lol:

have they kept jinger from visiting Amy? is this something Amy claims? (in one of her "anonymous" tips to People, perhaps?)

5 hours ago, picklepizzas said:

have they kept jinger from visiting Amy? is this something Amy claims? (in one of her "anonymous" tips to People, perhaps?)

On one of Amy's Instagram photos she commented that she is only allowed to hang out with the Duggars at their house or by going out to lunch or something. They don't go to her house.

9 hours ago, VixenToast said:

How odd. Perhaps it's because of Dillon?

It could be the kinds of things Amy has around her house. I could see her keeping a lot of unapproved items around the house. 

4 hours ago, DuggarsTheEndIsNear said:

It could be the kinds of things Amy has around her house. I could see her keeping a lot of unapproved items around the house. 

Yeah, she could have an evil television or music. Oh, the horror!

2 hours ago, CharityBear said:

Yeah, she could have an evil television or music. Oh, the horror!

I bet Amy owns a vibrator. Maybe she even has a fridge drawer full of vegetables! I bet she doesn't even keep a jar of emergency pickles. tsk fucking tsk.

7 minutes ago, Ellimenopy said:

Maybe she even has a fridge drawer full of vegetables! 

:pb_lol::clap:

Random Jinger observation:. She's looking better these days, right?  Besides losing the SEVERE use of bronzer her eyes look slightly less depressed.  I was worried about her state of mental health when Jessa cleaved to Bin.  Seems she has  found support with Jana and Joy.

Although, I was depressed when I realized Jessa wasn't using her Union to escape and bring Jinger.  I was sure those two were keeping each other grounded and safe from drowning in the fundie koolaid-aid.

2 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

Ha! I only got 6 out of 10. 

Me too. Not bad, since I use neither.

3 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

Ha! I only got 6 out of 10. 

10 out 10 I'm not a mascara wearer, either. :my_biggrin::dramallama-nanner:

3 hours ago, Four is Enough said:

Me too. Not bad, since I use neither.

I got a 10/10. I cheated by looking for seams. Seams = mascara. 

8/10 why did I not think of doing this when I lived at home? My vibrator could have lived happily (and inconspicuously) in my makeup bag with no one the wiser!

As an aside, I went shopping with a fundie friend from work a couple of years ago when we were acosted by one of the people with the weird booths in the middle of the mall concourse. This friend is a very nice lady in her 40s, who has never had a boyfriend and seems pretty clueless about any kind of recreational sex activities. The booth was selling 'personal back massagers' (cough cough) and the young man running it talked my friend into letting him massage her neck. She had never felt a vibrator before and I had to bite my lip to keep fro laughing as her eyes literally crossed... Not  surprisingly, she wound up buying it. I hope she's figured out other uses for it, but am not going to ask...

Okay, on vibrators, have you guys seen that necklace that is also a vibrator?  I don't want to link to it, but I get a kick out of stuff like that.  

6 hours ago, Kittikatz said:

8/10 why did I not think of doing this when I lived at home? My vibrator could have lived happily (and inconspicuously) in my makeup bag with no one the wiser!

As an aside, I went shopping with a fundie friend from work a couple of years ago when we were acosted by one of the people with the weird booths in the middle of the mall concourse. This friend is a very nice lady in her 40s, who has never had a boyfriend and seems pretty clueless about any kind of recreational sex activities. The booth was selling 'personal back massagers' (cough cough) and the young man running it talked my friend into letting him massage her neck. She had never felt a vibrator before and I had to bite my lip to keep fro laughing as her eyes literally crossed... Not  surprisingly, she wound up buying it. I hope she's figured out other uses for it, but am not going to ask...

I'm pretty sure many fundie women pray thanks to God for "back massagers" 

7 out of 10. My mind is apparently too filthy for that quiz.

For a  little while there Brookstone, in addition to their regular stock of "neck/back massagers," was selling a high end brand of vibrators. (Lelo, I think.) Of course they weren't labeled as such, just as personal massagers. So one day I'm out shopping with my mom and we go in Brookstone, and we pass by the wall of vibrators, and my mom snickers and says, "They look like penises." And because I'm a smartass with no respect for my elders I say, "They're supposed to. They're vibrators." Her face, you guys! She was so shocked but trying to pretend that she was totally cool with it because she's not some old-fashioned prude.

8/10. Damn, I thought roughly eight years of practice would help. Missed two. I don't buy make up, but I have a beauty case with a number lock on it and it contains my collection. *cough* 

Archived