IGNORED

Jinger's Love Life Part 2

happy atheist

I'm not sure that leaving the cult would necessarily translate into good things for any of them, sadly.  This is their world.  Without their family  members, they might feel isolated, lonely, abandoned, and sad.  It is very depressing, but "getting out" wouldn't be liberating without a lot of love and support from others.  Honestly, the best we can REALISTICALLY hope for the Duggar kids is that they marry people who are less crazy than their parents and get to lead some semblance of a normal adult life. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/10/2016 at 1:46 PM, lascuba said:

Remember when she proudly talked about the time she proselytized to the unfortunate stranger sitting next to her on a plane? Jinger will be nightmare on social media.

I do not remember this, where can I find that? If you happen to remember.

No one ever tries to proselytize to me on planes. Maybe it's because I'm one of those nervous passengers who has to drink or take knock out drops to fly.

5 hours ago, OrchidBlossom said:

I do not remember this, where can I find that? If you happen to remember.

It wasn't on the show, but a video posted on social media...likely Ben's instagram, since iirc the video was just the two of them talking.

5 hours ago, lascuba said:

It wasn't on the show, but a video posted on social media...likely Ben's instagram, since iirc the video was just the two of them talking.

Damn it now I gotta look through Bin's insta.

Archived