IGNORED

DHS 911 tape released

Mandysue

The full 911 tape from this summer has been released.

http://www.katv.com/story/30219919/911- ... e-released

Not breaking cause it's news

Well, we know it was a she and that she's a child. So that leaves Joy-Anna, Johanna, Jennifer, Jordan, or Josie.

I hope whomever it is, that she's alright now. :cry:

Agree, definitely underwhelming. Only new information is that it was about a female. Lots to speculate from that, nothing concrete.

Agree, definitely underwhelming. Only new information is that it was about a female. Lots to speculate from that, nothing concrete.

If someone was a victim of something we don't speculate on victims so it's a moot point. If nothing happened and there is no victim then there is nothing to speculate about anyway. If a minor involved in a CPS call doesn't have the right to privacy then who should?

I personally hope everyone was okay, but the details aren't ours to discuss unless someone shares of their own volition or this becomes public news.

i hope everyone respects the rule on this one and keeps their speculation to themselves.

Before this was released, was the call even public information? If so, where can I read about it. Must have missed this one. Unless of course it wasn't posted in its own thread... Then I definitely would've missed it.

InTouch had the transcript of the call months ago. They had it like the day after it happened.

The full 911 tape from this summer has been released.

http://www.katv.com/story/30219919/911- ... e-released

Not breaking cause it's news

KATV is the ABC affiliate in Little Rock. On the NWA affiliate news they talked to Jim Bob who said it was all a lie and they were out of town when the indecent happened. The reporter was not clear if JB was talking about the alleged abuse or the DHS working not getting passed security.

This story is not on the NWA news site yet. I will keep my eye on it tho.

KATV is the ABC affiliate in Little Rock. On the NWA affiliate news they talked to Jim Bob who said it was all a lie and they were out of town when the indecent happened. The reporter was not clear if JB was talking about the alleged abuse or the DHS working not getting passed security.

Deliberate or not, that's both funny and sad.

Such a weird call. Why would a caseworker introduce themselves to 911 by their first name? Why would they call 911 in the first place if it wasn't an emergency? Makes me think this is just a prank, but who knows.

Such a weird call. Why would a caseworker introduce themselves to 911 by their first name? Why would they call 911 in the first place if it wasn't an emergency? Makes me think this is just a prank, but who knows.

When asked for their name, the caseworker gave their full name (first and last). I think this is pretty standard under such circumstances. Also, the caseworker is asked why they called 911 and they explain that they did not call 911. They called Springdale and they were transferred to 911. This does happen.

I agree with Woosh. It is standard practice for the police to ask for first and last name when taking a call.

I really hope the child in question is alright. I can only hope no children were further harmed after the Josh situation. It makes my skin crawl, blood boil, and my stomach ache when I think of what those girls went through in that house during Josh's "mistakes". I really hope this call was a non-incident for the sake of those kids in that house.

Loved the typo: "indecent". Yeah, that's the Duggars all right! :lol:

Eta -- I see Gustava also noted it. And yeah, it's sad that it is so appropriate.

That is odd, that report is saying the incident was "earlier this year", but that paper they show is dated February 2013.

ETA my gut reaction is saying this is a news error? I am not sure if that piece of paper has anything to do with the Duggars and maybe they didn't think about the date. I have no idea.

That is odd, that report is saying the incident was "earlier this year", but that paper they show is dated February 2013.

I know made no sense to me

That form also has a surname on it that is not "Duggar" and is not the surname of the caseworker that made the 2015 911 call. I can't tell if it is the caseworker name or something else, but either way I am not sure at all why the news chose to flash that form up there while reporting on the story of the 2015 Duggar 911 call.

ETA to first sentence.

InTouch had the transcript of the call months ago. They had it like the day after it happened.

I'm pretty sure that one released in June was the Springdale 911 call transcript. That first call ended with the operator saying she was transferring the caller to the Washington county 911. I believe this latest transcript is from Washington county and just picks up where the first transcript left off. My understanding is Washington county was so slow to release this info because of all the political push back that happened after the molestation police reports were first published. There was investigation into whether or not those documents were released legally. I think Washington county wanted to make sure they got all the i's dotted and t's crossed before they released this.

I think this is all a lot of hullabaloo about nothing though. IIRC, when this 911 call was first reported, the speculation here on FJ was that someone called in a prank tip to the child abuse hotline. (This was during the height of Joshgate 1.) DHS is required to investigate even if it turns out to be a false report. There was also speculation that the Duggar security guy was not completely convinced that the DHS guy was who he said he was so that's why he didn't let DHS dude in at first. I don't think this was ever going to turn into anything substantial.

When asked for their name, the caseworker gave their full name (first and last). I think this is pretty standard under such circumstances. Also, the caseworker is asked why they called 911 and they explain that they did not call 911. They called Springdale and they were transferred to 911. This does happen.

I'm a little confused that he was asked why he called 911 and why he didn't have the "regular number". You call 911 when you need prompt police assistance. Why would she question him on this?

A fews year ago I needed to report something to the police. It wasn't a super urgent situation, but still something that the police needed to come out to see sooner rather than later. (Like that day rather than the next.) Not feeling like it was an emergency, I called the police department directly instead of 911. They told me I needed to hang up and call 911 if I wanted a cop to be sent out. The 911 operators have the dispatch computer system right in front of them and they are the ones in direct communication with whatever officers are on duty. They feed the location and other needed info right to whatever officers are in the area. So if you need prompt assistance, that's who you call.

You should have a justifiable reason to call 911 but it doesn't have to be a life threatening emergency. The DHS person needed an officer to come out right then so that he could fulfill his duty to investigate. He had already explained the situation. It seems weird to me that he was asked that question.

Archived