IGNORED

Amy Jordan Duggar Jordan Duggar King Duggar Wedding Part 2

happy atheist

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is Amy's bio on Twitter (bolding done by me):

"I was once a Duggar, now I'm just a normal girl with a not so normal life! Christ follower, lover of storms and anything vintage and a total free spirit."

What is she trying to say? She once was abnormal, but now she's normal? Her family is crazy? (which they are, but if you feel this way, stop associating yourself with them all the time)

Could Amy eventually be the one writing a tell-all? I hope if someone will ever write one, it won't be her because I don't think she deserves any more attention. Also I wouldn't believe half of what she would be saying because I would think she would just make things up in order to sell more books. What do you think?

My god, she is so full of shit. She was never a Duggar in the way she's implying. Her whole purpose on the show from day one was to be the non-fundie cousin who the Duggars still loved and hung out with because they're so "open-minded."

Amy is such a disgusting person. Nothing Jessa or Jill have ever done comes close to this level of fame-whoring.

Ugh!! She drives me nuts! I have never liked Amy but this back and forth "I can't wait to change my name " crap is old! Hmmm a new show is coming up- I am a Duggar! 

She's a total famewhore since now that there's going to be a new show or specials at the very least, she's going to keep milking the Duggar name for all its worth.:output_eeMbjt:

I LOVE THIS EMOJI!!!!

This emoji is our official pubic bufoonery icon. (I just love that phrase!)

Ugh!! She drives me nuts! I have never liked Amy but this back and forth "I can't wait to change my name " crap is old! Hmmm a new show is coming up- I am a Duggar! 

She's a total famewhore since now that there's going to be a new show or specials at the very least, she's going to keep milking the Duggar name for all its worth.:output_eeMbjt:

I LOVE THIS EMOJI!!!!

This emoji is our official pubic bufoonery icon. (I just love that phrase!)

I had to adblock it; it upsets this pubic buffoon. :sad:

Aaaaaand adblock didn't catch it in this instance.

Amy only wants to be a Duggar when "the price is right". At other times she has no use for them. She needs to get her own life and stop the money grubbing. Doesn't King Pickle make enough to keep her in the style that she has become accustomed to? I wouldn't think "buy used" would be a big budget buster. :my_confused:

FAmy's daily outfit posts are almost enough to make me stop following her on social media. Almost. Because every once and a while she comes out with something totally snark worthy that I would hate to miss!  However, she appears to be trying to rebrand herself as some kind of fashion icon. She even compared herself to Sarah Jessica Parker in one post!  

FAmy's daily outfit posts are almost enough to make me stop following her on social media. Almost. Because every once and a while she comes out with something totally snark worthy that I would hate to miss!  However, she appears to be trying to rebrand herself as some kind of fashion icon. She even compared herself to Sarah Jessica Parker in one post!  

I was pretty shocked to see that. I thought she'd be way too conservative to appreciate Sex and the City.

I wonder if Amy is a Duggar now that Jill and Jessa have secured TLC specials? Wonder if she'll be trying to bag her own?

I wonder if Amy is a Duggar now that Jill and Jessa have secured TLC specials? Wonder if she'll be trying to bag her own?

Ofcourse she will be a Duggar all over again, she isn't being called Famy over here for no reason right? :kitty-wink:Unless she is secretly working on that tell-all behind closed doors and is being told by her publicist that she may no longer associate herself with her Duggar side of the family. 

The fashion photos Amy has been posting were taken for a (friend's?) clothing boutique, Skye on the Town. She was used as a model for some of the items she's wearing in the images she's posted. The red skirt is one of them. Found that out by looking into the launch party shots Amy posted. 

I thought she may have been angling to be a fashion icon too, but now I suspect she just happened to have the photos due to the modeling work. Though Amy does like fashion and dressing up. I guess we'll see if she's trying to get into fashion work of some sort if more posed images show up unrelated to the store, or just outfit-of-the-day selfies.

I was pretty shocked to see that. I thought she'd be way too conservative to appreciate Sex and the City.

Well she's the southern conservative version, Sallie Jessie Ma-Parker, of Hey-Hey-Hey and the Hamlet.

Amy just posted a pic on her IG of her and Anna.  Accompanied by the line that any negative comments will be deleted. I think Anna looks great. This is the first time Anna is being put in the spotlight like this since Joshgate 2.0 IIRC. Perhaps Amy amd Anna do get along in a sincere way after all and Anna is being helped by Amy to get out in the open again? 

Anna looks great. Too bad I'm sure it won't be long before she's stuck with 215 pounds of trash again.

I hope Anna consented to have her picture posted on IG. It's one thing to have her picture taken, and whole other thing to have the picture posted online. 

And she does look great!

She deleted my comment simply because I said the pic made me inexplicably sad. I mean look at the woman! She could do so much better. :my_dodgy:

Looks to me like she has that forced smile on again. But of course, some people just aren't very natural in pictures (I know I sure don't take great pictures 95% of the time), so it doesn't automatically have to mean anything. It just always looks a little pained to me.

The picture is reversed so people tend to look a bit "off" like that.

Jessa does that too, why do you think they are always reversing pictures? 

Jessa does that too, why do you think they are always reversing pictures? 

On my phone, when I use the camera on the front, the picture is reversed. I just go and flip it so it's normal. Maybe they don't know how to change it back? Who knows.

Amy just wanted the 20K likes she knew that photo would give her.  That photo got as much attention as three of her usual crap.

I'd be pretty pissed after my photo/guest book entry were sold from her wedding, but what do I know?  I'd also be pissed if my husband molested his sisters.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived