IGNORED

Amy Jordan Duggar Jordan Duggar King Duggar Wedding Part 2

happy atheist

13 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

That sounds like exactly the sort of pet I want. I'm a total dog lover, but I also love cats' independence and ability to poop indoors. And ability to live in smaller quarters. I'd love to get a Bengal if that's what they're like, but I'd try to find one via a rescue org. Though knowing me I'll probably end up adopting a random stray like I almost did back when I lived in China (I was only living there temporarily, so I couldn't take the cat -- another resident of my complex did, though).

they need a fair degree of exercise, but otherwise are wonderful apartment dog-cats

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I waxed an arch into mine. I'm not crazy about thick brows personally. I know that's sort of "in" right now, but my eye brows are insane so I always prefer to wax them quite thin. :pb_lol:

I tweezed and waxed my brows to various shapes when I was younger, but I regretted it in my late 40s,  in perimenopause, when they started thinning. I had very little left of the "tails". It's gotten better since menopause actually kicked in, but they need filling in when they never did before... 

I actually like straight, thicker brows - if I'd stuck to my natural shape (hint: straight and thick) I wouldn't have such an issue with thinning brows. My daughter (age 13) has seen the evidence and vowed to keep her brows more natural - she doesn't want to lose them later!

I actually like straight, thicker brows - if I'd stuck to my natural shape (hint: straight and thick) I wouldn't have such an issue with thinning brows. My daughter (age 13) has seen the evidence and vowed to keep her brows more natural - she doesn't want to lose them later!

Oh no! Does that happen? I have great, full brows, but always wax an arch into them because it really pulls my face together. Nothing very thin, but definitely some significant. How much should I worry? Anything I can do to prevent it without giving up on my accentuated eyes?

4 hours ago, vienna said:

Is here the place to talk about Amy´s husband´s Statement to in touch?

http://www.inquisitr.com/2640698/amy-duggars-husband-says-duggars-using-betrayed-wife-annas-emotions-for-ratings/

I relly love the direction he an Amy are heading. 

Yes they are using Anna but she agreed to join the circus and be interviewed for whatever reason.  Dillon is married to one of the biggest fame whores in that family so I don't know why he's complaining.  He's making money off of this as well by doing interviews.  They are all users and making money off of the scandal.

A good thing about Josh's scandal is that it kept fame whore Amy's wedding off of tv. haha

9 hours ago, missegeno said:

Oh no! Does that happen? I have great, full brows, but always wax an arch into them because it really pulls my face together. Nothing very thin, but definitely some significant. How much should I worry? Anything I can do to prevent it without giving up on my accentuated eyes?

I wouldn't worry.  I had full eyebrows that  I plucked into shape (sometimes quite thin) from my teens onward.  I am past menopause and my eyebrows still need waxing for shape and don't need "filling." ( If I did need filling, I would count it worth the effort or have the filling tattooed in, like a friend did. By the time you hit 60, there might be another, better solution-- or the fashion will be browless. ;) )

The human body is unpredictable. You might never pluck or wax and still have thinning brows, or you might pluck/wax regularly and not discourage the hair from coming back.  We are all different.

Amy's mom posted on Instagram that there is a big surprise coming up in January of 2016 regarding Amy and Dillon. Let the guesses begin...... Baby

4 minutes ago, Dutchie said:

Amy's mom posted on Instagram that there is a big surprise coming up in January of 2016 regarding Amy and Dillon. Let the guesses begin...... Baby

OH GOD.

These people with their surprises .. and their family members promoting their "surprises".   Nothing surprises me anymore.   

With the Duggar family's record of "surprises," I'm gonna guess that the big surprise will be that they got a cat. Because that is riveting news and also absolutely surprising after talking about picking out a name for a cat you're looking into getting.

Maybe the names weren't actually for a cat and Amy is just screwing with us all. It's either new cat, pregnant or Amy has somehow managed to get a recording contract or TV show.

5 hours ago, JillyO said:

With the Duggar family's record of "surprises," I'm gonna guess that the big surprise will be that they got a cat. Because that is riveting news and also absolutely surprising after talking about picking out a name for a cat you're looking into getting.

Same - Amy's already doing lots of baby teasing for the sake of attention (baby name lists for the cat as a prime example), it'll be something completely stupid like a new Youtube channel or a special concert with Amy's awful singing.

6 hours ago, Dutchie said:

:naptime:

Can't wait to see the baby registry and then photos of the over the top shower. :pickle:

I assume she's pregnant. 

Or maybe they bought a house or are starting a business under the tutelage of Uncle Jack Ass. 

8 hours ago, Sweet Fellowship said:

Maybe the names weren't actually for a cat and Amy is just screwing with us all. It's either new cat, pregnant or Amy has somehow managed to get a recording contract or TV show.

Prediction: she's pregnant and the baby is a cat.

On December 20, 2015 at 2:00 AM, HarryPotterFan said:

Prediction: she's pregnant and the baby is a cat.

And TLC will have a new show in their spring lineup:  I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant With A Cat.  Or maybe 19 Cats and Counting if they're feeling nostalgic.

I think the Duggars have probably requested that Amys wedding not be included in the specials. It was a significant event that they have completely overlooked. They know she is trying to use them for fame, and is leaking info to the media.

6 hours ago, jinseng said:

I think the Duggars have probably requested that Amys wedding not be included in the specials. It was a significant event that they have completely overlooked. They know she is trying to use them for fame, and is leaking info to the media.

I assumed that they just didn't have footage from it (since Famy got married while the show was cancelled) and TLC understandably didn't want to go out of their way to remind people about that time Jill returned to the US after a tearful goodbye publicized by the Duggars in the cancellation aftermath.

On December 19, 2015 at 9:11 AM, Dutchie said:

Amy's mom posted on Instagram that there is a big surprise coming up in January of 2016 regarding Amy and Dillon. Let the guesses begin...... 

Oh geez, with this family it could be anything.  Ok, I'm going to say Amy and Dillion are going to record an album of fun christian Rock with a country twang. Since Amy really only know Amazing Grace there will be an extended version, a very special duet with cousin Josie, and a dance mix included on the album.  Oh Amy, you so wacky.

well, either that or Amy will remodel a room for the cat.  Oooh, verde or sage for the accent wall?

I am convinced Amy is pregnant. She has been looking quite "rough" lately in comparison how she usually looks.

So tired, so very tired of these Duggar teases.  Actually doubt it's a baby (a human baby, that is).  Maybe a kitten.  Maybe some sort of business.  Just have a gut feeling it's not a baby.

Can someone refresh my memory with Dillon and Amy's income source? Do they live off royalties from Amy's former 19KAC appearances?

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived