IGNORED

Amy Jordan Duggar Jordan Duggar King Duggar Wedding Part 2

happy atheist

2 hours ago, Screamapillar said:

Amy's blog. Ohh emm gee y'all is right. I think I'm actually dumber now just from reading it.

And she's "Thinking about baby names...."

Yeah, I read that, too -   "thinking about baby names...."   What a tease Amy is!   I wonder what's up with that?  

Maybe she means she is just thinking about all the very strange names people have attached to their poor little babies lately  ("Saint" West.... and of course Spurgeon Seewald).  

Or maybe she's being coy about a pregnancy announcement.  Oh, Amy. You're so clever.  Not.  

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Smchugh1304 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This is Amy's Snapchat post from earlier 

image.jpeg

Amy, if you name your child Detective or Durward, so help me...

Is that seriously a baby name page?  So many words on there that I would not have even thought were names.  Although Donatien might be considered by Jill and Derick, I can't see Darwin being popular with the fundie crowd.  Dove, Dwarf, Dover....really? People actually use these as names?

Just a little rant

Five years ago I became really sick in Mexico from eating a salad, I’ll spare you the details but lets just say I couldn't enjoy any of the Spanish cuisine for 2 days! L

OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T ENJOY SPANISH CUISINE, YOU WERE IN MEXICO DUMBASS

Only 9000 kilometers off

Is that Famy cuing up for a verra verra special announcement right before certain specials are to air??  

9 hours ago, Karma said:

Is that seriously a baby name page?  So many words on there that I would not have even thought were names.  Although Donatien might be considered by Jill and Derick, I can't see Darwin being popular with the fundie crowd.  Dove, Dwarf, Dover....really? People actually use these as names?

DWARF!? Oh my gooodnesssss.... 

If Amy rolls out a baby announcement in the next few days, I predict that she will have a baby registry online within 24 hours of the announcement.

Grifters gotta grift.

I hope that she doesn't con her local Dillard's Department store into throwing her a shower again.

42 minutes ago, Smchugh1304 said:

The 'baby names' sheet is for her new kitten :my_rolleyes:

Attention whoring 101. Well played Amy

So this is a book of animal names?  Duff?  Detective?  Comfort?  I guess it makes more sense than a book of baby names, but it doesn't really make sense as animal names either.  Who is naming their pet "Detective"?

Seriously if you want a specific breed of cat or dog get one from a RESCUE. You don't NEED a purebred kitten. I'd love a Maine Coon or an Abyssinian some day and that's what rescues are FOR...

RAGE RAGE RAGE. 

15 hours ago, Karma said:

Love it. A combination of Donatien and Dandy is making me chuckle for some reason, too.

I saw an "article" on US magazine about Amy's blog yesterday. She'd written a few paragraphs about oregano oil curing the flu. :my_confused:

6 hours ago, Smchugh1304 said:

For the feline headship's sake, I hope it does not suffer the same fate as other Duggar pets.

6 hours ago, Handmaiden of Dog said:

So this is a book of animal names?  Duff?  Detective?  Comfort?  I guess it makes more sense than a book of baby names, but it doesn't really make sense as animal names either.  Who is naming their pet "Detective"?

Considering how some pets have to investigate everything, "Detective" could be a good name.

From instagram, it appears she is getting a Bengal kitten.  I can't see the pics well enough to confirm.  Aren't those for cat people, level expert?

15 hours ago, Smchugh1304 said:

Just wow. She really wanted to have a tabloid article written about her, didn't she?

12 hours ago, Mela99 said:

Seriously if you want a specific breed of cat or dog get one from a RESCUE. You don't NEED a purebred kitten. I'd love a Maine Coon or an Abyssinian some day and that's what rescues are FOR...

RAGE RAGE RAGE. 

She's getting a purebred? Ugh. There are so many kitties who need a good home! Approximately a shit-ton. And is she even smart enough to find an ethical breeder? (Are there any? You only ever hear about evil ones). My brother and his ex adopted a tonkinese kitten that had been abandoned. The vet thought the breeder abandoned her because her markings weren't perfect. That kitty is still perfectly cute! Rescue kittens are perfect and full of love!

I might be slightly biased because my family got our kitties from a last chance rescue shelter when they were babies.

Also why is a "purebred" necessary? That just makes her sound like a Death Eater.

Her reasoning behind getting the Bengal cat is because she wants it to get along with her maltese dog?? Sorry, but plenty of cats can get along with dogs, not just one specific designer breed.  Don't get me wrong, I think those are beautiful creatures, but if I had the ability to just pick up a cat at the shelter and ask, hey do you know if this cat would get along well with dogs, I'd just do that.

FTR, my first foster cat Kelly went to a home with a Frenchie.  And based on the pictures I get, the cat and dog get along great!

27 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Just wow. She really wanted to have a tabloid article written about her, didn't she?

She's getting a purebred? Ugh. There are so many kitties who need a good home! Approximately a shit-ton. And is she even smart enough to find an ethical breeder? (Are there any? You only ever hear about evil ones). My brother and his ex adopted a tonkinese kitten that had been abandoned. The vet thought the breeder abandoned her because her markings weren't perfect. That kitty is still perfectly cute! Rescue kittens are perfect and full of love!

I might be slightly biased because my family got our kitties from a last chance rescue shelter when they were babies.

Also why is a "purebred" necessary? That just makes her sound like a Death Eater.

Amy Jordan Duggar King Duggar: Cat Nazi.

(Seriously, there are so many cats out there who need good, loving homes, and the purebred you're getting is probably inbred as fuck)

Our kitties were abandoned outside by their mom, so my neighbor took them in until they were old enough to be adopted. We adopted two of them, and they are so unbelievably sweet and snuggly! Who cares about the breed? Happy cat mommy, happy baby [emoji5]

On 12/9/2015 at 0:54 AM, Smchugh1304 said:
  Hide contents

This is Amy's Snapchat post from earlier 

image.jpeg

Please name a baby Dooly Elnar, fAmy. 

Or just keep riding the baby train to stardom.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived