IGNORED

Duggar Aviation Part 2

happy atheist

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be surprised if this trip was to pick someone up from DFW. Denton is still about an hours drive from DFW and there are a couple closer small airports they could have gone to. Arlington and Grand Prairie both have smaller airports and are about 10-15 minutes from DFW. Considering the Duggars use the plane like a car, I wouldn't expect them to land an hours drive away.

We hat is the plane number again?

I'm away from my laptop and bookmarks, so I don't have it right now, but it may be listed on page one of this thread. N68SY or something like that.

I think i speak in behalf of all of us. HOLY SHIT I LOVE YOU DON'T MOVE AND WATCH WHO GETS ON THE PLANE!!!

Get off your car and walk around, that way you won't look that creepy :my_biggrin:

I think i speak in behalf of all of us. HOLY SHIT I LOVE YOU DON'T MOVE AND WATCH WHO GETS ON THE PLANE!!!

Get off your car and walk around, that way you won't look that creepy :my_biggrin:

I feel more creepy walking around!!

I'd be surprised if this trip was to pick someone up from DFW. Denton is still about an hours drive from DFW and there are a couple closer small airports they could have gone to. Arlington and Grand Prairie both have smaller airports and are about 10-15 minutes from DFW. Considering the Duggars use the plane like a car, I wouldn't expect them to land an hours drive away.

Ah ok, I have never been to Texas, I appreciate that!

How long can I stake out the airport before it gets creepy

Are you parked on a public road, or is it the parking lot of the airport? Or something else?

edit: arugh double post, computer messed that up, my apologies.

What do I say if someone asks me why I am creeping?! Guys help me I am not Nancy Drew

People plane watch all the time, you're okay!!! Just act like you belong there.

I feel more creepy walking around!!

I learned learned on this very thread that hanging around airfields with a camera is perfectly acceptable behavior. Can you see the plane from your car? Just hang out there.

:popcorn: 

BunnyBee could you stay in your car? If anyone does look suspicious maybe pretend to be on your phone for good measure, i.e. "I just pulled over to answer a very important call"?

Are you parked on a public road, or is it the parking lot of the airport? Or something else?

edit: arugh double post, computer messed that up, my apologies.

I'm in the denton parking lot. There is actually a bench facing the plane, should I just go sit like I am plane watching? I am wearing my university shirt that is down the road from here could I say I am researching, writing a report etc. 

I'm in the denton parking lot. There is actually a bench facing the plane, should I just go sit like I am plane watching? I am wearing my university shirt that is down the road from here could I say I am researching, writing a report etc. 

Yes, do that, if there is a bench you are fine! People watch airplanes all the time, IF anyone questions you just make up something about University.

well if there's a bench I would take that as a sign to have a seat and get comfortable lol

I don't even think you need to make up a story if anyone talks to you. You're just watching planes come and go. 

I'm a little embarrassed that I know the cirrus's tail number by heart...

Good luck... and if you get a really good picture, like of Josh getting on the plane, don't post it here - instead sell it to Radar or another tabloid!  They steal enough stuff from FJ, it would be nice if they had to pay one of our members for the sleuthing you all do!

Good luck... and if you get a really good picture, like of Josh getting on the plane, don't post it here - instead sell it to Radar or another tabloid!  They steal enough stuff from FJ, it would be nice if they had to pay one of our members for the sleuthing you all do!

Or cover it with watermarks! Thank you bunnybee, you've made my work day so exciting!

well if there's a bench I would take that as a sign to have a seat and get comfortable lol

I don't even think you need to make up a story if anyone talks to you. You're just watching planes come and go. 

I'm a little embarrassed that I know the cirrus's tail number bylo z z d. (.

when your feeling extra creepy but love FJ too much to go home. p.s. I would give that money back to FJ for an iPhone app development. 

A trash can, sidewalk, and bench? Yeah...I think it's 100% okay to hang out there. Hopefully they show up soon so you don't get too bored or anything!

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived