IGNORED

Modesty Check! (an outfit thread)

Shirley MacLaine

I am wearing a silk muumuu that comes to my knee. It is the most comfortable thing I own and I wear it when it gets warm.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous
Jeans (ungodly), a trix rabbit shirt (satanic), a cardigan (feminine), flats (pretty), my peace recycle necklace (pacifist dirty hippie) and nerd glasses (androgynous). How dare I walk out of my house looking like an androgynous little hippie!

263778_191193747596560_100001178072157_426239_6042882_n.jpg

I LIKE this outfit!

I too wore jeans to church. 'Course, I do that every week. I do have choir robes over whatever I'm wearing, though, and those things cover everything; I could wear nothing underneath and nobody would know! But it's not a fundie church so I'm sure non-fundie church wear is unacceptable.

Now I'm wearing an old short-sleeved PJ top and grey PJ pants, plus my wool slippers. No bra in sight. It's just me and the cat, why should I stay dressed?

Capri leggings, a long gauzy spaghetti strapped top with a tee shirt underneath (to keep it modest ;) or rather cuz no one wants to see my arm flab :o

And we skipped church today so my hard working husband could sleep after working third shift - oh, noes!

now I'm wearing PJs with hearts on the pants and a horse on my chest with the words " my first love" around her head. I think cowboys and bestiality freaks would approve, but not the fundies.

I must link this - I think the picture will show you clearly enough what you have done wrong.

23l1rmh.jpg

(From dedicateddaughter.blogspot.com/2011/05/why-do-you-not-wear-pants.html )

I can't help but laugh every time a fundie says that skirts are more modest than pants.

In high school, I once had a classmate tell me that I was dressed slutty while wearing a black velvet floor-length skirt, boots, and a long sleeved shirt (I went through a goth phase). I was shocked at this comment since I barely had any skin showing and my clothing wasn't all that tight. He said that skirts were inherently slutty, no matter what the length or cut, as one could easily hop up on a desk, hike up the skirt, and start screwing right there on the desk within moments. Much harder to achieve in pants. He also added that, since he can't know for sure that a woman is even wearing underwear under the skirt, all he could think of when he saw women in skirts was their bare genitalia behind a draping of cloth that could easily be pushed aside. Again, much harder to achieve in pants.

This guy was obviously a loser, but I have to admit this has stuck with me. Ever since I've seen skirts as less modest than pants.

I can't help but laugh every time a fundie says that skirts are more modest than pants.

In high school, I once had a classmate tell me that I was dressed slutty while wearing a black velvet floor-length skirt, boots, and a long sleeved shirt (I went through a goth phase). I was shocked at this comment since I barely had any skin showing and my clothing wasn't all that tight. He said that skirts were inherently slutty, no matter what the length or cut, as one could easily hop up on a desk, hike up the skirt, and start screwing right there on the desk within moments. Much harder to achieve in pants. He also added that, since he can't know for sure that a woman is even wearing underwear under the skirt, all he could think of when he saw women in skirts was their bare genitalia behind a draping of cloth that could easily be pushed aside. Again, much harder to achieve in pants.

This guy was obviously a loser, but I have to admit this has stuck with me. Ever since I've seen skirts as less modest than pants.

That is just creepy

Guest Anonymous

Jeans (without big target around my vag) and SF Giants shirt. Not fundie approved, but not exactly sexy or revealing by any rational standard.

Hmm, well, here's what I think:

--Both skirts and pants can be modest.

--Someone should punch that guy in the face!

--Every time I see that target around the jeans crotch, I somehow imagine that it is actually revealing a crotch bulge, like when people tried to prove that Lady Gaga had a penis.

i've been defrauded by themadapple's rack.

defrauded, and wicked jealous.

i'm at work (strike one), and wearing a long sleeve knit shirt and a knee-length skirt (strike two).

Archived