IGNORED

Joshley Madison Pt 4: That Pig She Calls Her Husband

happy atheist

When they had John David and Jana, I wonder if they stacked it to 120 days or served JD's 40 days concurrently? How does that work?

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Josh doesn't drink. It's against his religion. :roll:

Well, so is molesting his sisters and committing adultery, but that sure didn't stop him.

Josh doesn't drink. It's against his religion. :roll:

If Josh has never had a drink, I will eat the lint from my dryer. :wink-kitty:

in regards to why Pa Keller isn't doing anything...

I believe I distinctly remember him grinning like a kid in a candy store during the entire courtship/wedding "season". Handing his daughter off to the Duggins assured him his 5 mins of fame on national TV and I am sure gained him respect and "higher standing" in his cult(ure) in his area. As far as I understand the Duggins are "celebrities" in their cult(ure), so this where Pillsbury Doughboy basically scored all the belly tickles he could have possibly gotten, when Smuggar started showing interest in duckling Anna.

I still don't get it though. It's your kid, man!

PS: I call them Duggins. I don't know why. It is not a typo. Carry on.

in regards to why Pa Keller isn't doing anything...

I believe I distinctly remember him grinning like a kid in a candy store during the entire courtship/wedding "season". Handing his daughter off to the Duggins assured him his 5 mins of fame on national TV and I am sure gained him respect and "higher standing" in his cult(ure) in his area. As far as I understand the Duggins are "celebrities" in their cult(ure), so this where Pillsbury Doughboy basically scored all the belly tickles he could have possibly gotten, when Smuggar started showing interest in duckling Anna.

I still don't get it though. It's your kid, man!

PS: I call them Duggins. I don't know why. It is not a typo. Carry on.

Daniel himself said their parents were more concerned with the potential tarnish to their family image should a divorce occur, than they were caring for Anna. I would say you're on board with that one, though I'd love to know how long it'll take before they're not so revered any longer.

Daniel himself said their parents were more concerned with the potential tarnish to their family image should a divorce occur, than they were caring for Anna. I would say you're on board with that one, though I'd love to know how long it'll take before they're not so revered any longer.

Well, with Daniel's comments getting out about them saving face and such with no divorce, maybe they'll realize that they are tarnished...by being idiots.

When they had John David and Jana, I wonder if they stacked it to 120 days or served JD's 40 days concurrently? How does that work?

It would be 80 days because of the female birth. JD's 40 days would be included in those 80.

This nonsense is from Leviticus, I believe.

It would be 80 days because of the female birth. JD's 40 days would be included in those 80.

This nonsense is from Leviticus, I believe.

So much nonsense is :angry-banghead:

My thoughts too - ELEVEN? But he did use a fairly attractive picture (even thought it wasn't him) and his online profile wasn't all that repulsive. Josh could have bragged about it when he was with her.

I could see how this might happen. If an AM staffer contacted one of the tabloid tip lines ($$$) and the tabloid wanted to pay for an interview they would need to check the veracity.

I think if anything it was just to put it to the Duggar family. Remember, they aren't universally loved and revered. I'm the one who happened upon the FB posts and haven't seen it leaked elsewhere so, yeah, YMMV.

Wait, did I miss something ? I was paying super attention to this thread but when was the number of 'pieces of his heart' the Josh gave away mentioned and where ? (I will go to the prayer closet for not paying attention)

While we're discussing why we dont speculate...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/08 ... ison-leak/

As much as I appreciate the downfall of the Duggars, this is a sobering reminder that real people are extremely hurt as a result of this information. We all feel for Anna and the M'kids, but there are thousands of others who are harmed by this information.

Two (or possibly three) is too many. Lets all hope that no more end their lives or attempt to harm themselves as a result of all this.

One thing about the AM hacking is the bigger picture of how privacy breaches like it affect all of us. One can say that an AM client deserves what he / she gets for being on a cheating site, but looking beyond the outrage factor, it raises serious questions about privacy and internet security in general. For something that a lot of people thought would be confidential, it turned out not to be the case. Also, leaking of AM records exposes not just the guilty like Josh Duggar but harms the innocent such as people whose email address was swiped for a fake account or an account by somebody else. If this information can be hacked and put out there for all to see, then what else is possible, a scary thought to be sure.

While we're discussing why we dont speculate...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/08 ... ison-leak/

As much as I appreciate the downfall of the Duggars, this is a sobering reminder that real people are extremely hurt as a result of this information. We all feel for Anna and the M'kids, but there are thousands of others who are harmed by this information.

Two (or possibly three) is too many. Lets all hope that no more end their lives or attempt to harm themselves as a result of all this.

Another big name was just publicly humiliated by this scandal and I really think he was only obligated to deal with his wife. I only want to hear about the pompous moralizers who pretended to be holier than tho and who run around telling everyone else how to live.

Wait, did I miss something ? I was paying super attention to this thread but when was the number of 'pieces of his heart' the Josh gave away mentioned and where ? (I will go to the prayer closet for not paying attention)

I want to know too!! Where does the 11 come from?

Also, leaking of AM records exposes not just the guilty like Josh Duggar but harms the innocent such as people whose email address was swiped for a fake account or an account by somebody else. If this information can be hacked and put out there for all to see, then what else is possible, a scary thought to be sure.

I completely agree. I also can't help but think that the people who got harmed the worst are probably Anna and the M's. And I absolutely believe that she deserves to know the truth about Smuggar and that he deserves to have to deal with the consequences of his actions but in the twisted fundieland they reside in this seems to be nothing but bad news for Anna, as far as I understand it and that pains me.

As an animal lover, I find this thread terribly insulting to pigs. They are such sweet, affectionate, intelligent creatures. Nothing like Josh at all.

That took guts for Daniel Keller to call out his parents, and say he wanted to spring Anna and the kids from Josh's clutches. At least she has someone from the family in her court. Even if she doesn't take him up on the offer, at least she knows someone cares about her and is willing to go up against JB and all the other rabid Josh supporters who want to keep her subjugated.

People has picked up the Daniel K comments as well

http://www.people.com/article/anna-dugg ... n-facebook

Two thoughts:

The Duggars are now far more interesting than they were during the show. :lol:

While it sounds like the Keller parents deserve the criticism they're getting, they did raise a son with real integrity. I'll give them a couple of points for that. Go Daniel!

As an animal lover, I find this thread terribly insulting to pigs. They are such sweet, affectionate, intelligent creatures. Nothing like Josh at all.

And they're actually clean animals.

What are you talking about? No sex for 80 days because she had a girl?

People are not supposed to have sex for 8 weeks or so after giving birth because the vagina is all tender and maybe there are stitches from an episiotomy. It has nothing to do with what sex the baby is.

There might be some fundies out there that have a weird belief like you are saying, but I am confident that the Duggars do not share it.

Where did you hear this information?

This is quite well known Duggar information. They have 19 freaking kids, after all. This is one more thing that shows that you need to READ MORE and POST LESS!

I live in hope that one day you will realize that people aren't just out to get you or being mean to you, but telling you something that will help you integrate into the community better.

You made a semi-rude post to another member who actually KNEW what they were talking about, telling them they didn't know what they were talking about, even going to so far as to say "I am confident that the Duggars do not share [this belief."], and you are flat out WRONG. Again.

Doing my morning catch up and two things

1.Velocirapture ~ BRILLIANT!

2.Eleventy!!!!!11!!!! (Still missed where this number came from)

And all the new post count titles this is giving us. The gift that keeps on giving. (Anna, GO GET TESTED! So you are sure you didn't get an unwanted gift from that Pig you call your husband.)

While discussing this whole AM/Josh situation with my son he thought that the whole hacking of AM was to expose politicians and their supporters in regards to the upcoming elections and that Josh was low hanging fruit (rather stupid fruit who confessed instead of getting an expert legal opinion). Son thinks the really interesting revelations will surface later. And he had not even heard if the Duggars before.

Doing my morning catch up and two things

1.Velocirapture ~ BRILLIANT!

2.Eleventy!!!!!11!!!! (Still missed where this number came from)

And all the new post count titles this is giving us. The gift that keeps on giving. (Anna, GO GET TESTED! So you are sure you didn't get an unwanted gift from that Pig you call your husband.)

"Eleventy" is usually used to mock people who use excessive exclamation points, which commonly causes them to type something like "!!!!!!!!11!!!1!1!!!!!111!". Or used to, back in the day. Keyboard technology has come a long way.

Around here, it is generally used to refer to Rebecca Eleventy, a SAHD and former Maxwell-humper who was always generous with the exclamation points in her comments on Tits2 and usually had a few errant 1s mixed in.

"Eleventy" is usually used to mock people who use excessive exclamation points, which commonly causes them to type something like "!!!!!!!!11!!!1!1!!!!!111!". Or used to, back in the day. Keyboard technology has come a long way.

Around here, it is generally used to refer to Rebecca Eleventy, a SAHD and former Maxwell-humper who was always generous with the exclamation points in her comments on Tits2 and usually had a few errant 1s mixed in.

I misread that this means anon710 did also miss where the 11 girls figure came from

I completely agree. I also can't help but think that the people who got harmed the worst are probably Anna and the M's. And I absolutely believe that she deserves to know the truth about Smuggar and that he deserves to have to deal with the consequences of his actions but in the twisted fundieland they reside in this seems to be nothing but bad news for Anna, as far as I understand it and that pains me.

Anna's situation is particularly bad IMHO. A woman who is not empowered, is dependent both emotionally and economically on her cheating husband whose prospects are probably less than zero by now, lack of education, lack of life experiences that might help her get some perspective, crazy ways of thinking such as she is responsible for her husband's cheating :angry-banghead: and then dealing the cray from particularly messed up in-law family. All on top of dealing with her emotions, worried for her kids, her future, you know, the normal fallout in a situation like this.

11 women! Doesn't the average dating, live together before marriage regular person have an average of 7 partners in their lifetime?

The number 11 was posted a few pages back and was found on facebook by a guy claiming his sister was one of 11 women and had been contacted to tell her story. Who knows if it is true? I do believe we will hear from some young lady soon enough.

My ex husband cheated on me. He had dated before me but by 25 had 3 prestigious graduate degrees and a incredible career started. He realized that he had missed out on the fun years and he had his year of fun which started when I was in the hospital. I actually stayed (but never touched him again) until I could get well and get a solid job offer and start over. My ex was open, he cheated with 1 person and I found out and then we separated and had 2 other girlfriends. He then realized that it wasn't so fun and wanted stability. He said he had wished he had gotten it out of his system before he was married. While I believe he regretted his choices, I refused to go back. I was lucky that I had a graduate degree and found a new life for myself.

I have wondered a lot about Jana staying with them in DC and why? Something similar happened right when my ex cheated. His sibling came to stay with us. I really liked my ex husband's siblings and with my ex so busy at work I loved having the sibling there to shop or go out with. When I look back, if my ex had not had the sibling stay with us during the summer, I probably would have noticed my ex husband's behavior more?

Obviously Janna could have just been free child care. She also holds the internet password for the family so maybe she was sent to monitor Josh's internet? Does anyone have the dates that Jana stayed with Josh in DC?

Archived