IGNORED

Bates Family - Part 3

happy atheist

This makes me wonder if every couple of weeks, Jill and Derek will come home and grab another couple girls to come with them...then they will have constant childcare for Izzy while they "witness"... One has to wonder if this is the plan. And it's a win-win because these babysitters would really be on the "mission field" even if they are in some hot hut watching a baby that looks like JimBob.

That would be quite awesome actually. Jill annoys me to no end and she's def deep in the kool aid in my opinion, but she really does seem to love her siblings/kid. So while she might lecture them every time she sees them, I could never see Jill cutting off a sibling who broke the party line. So if she has some girls live with her and they learn a different side of things and start breaking away it's nice knowing Jill would still take care of them.

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be quite awesome actually. Jill annoys me to no end and she's def deep in the kool aid in my opinion, but she really does seem to love her siblings/kid. So while she might lecture them every time she sees them, I could never see Jill cutting off a sibling who broke the party line. So if she has some girls live with her and they learn a different side of things and start breaking away it's nice knowing Jill would still take care of them.

And then one of the siblings could have a whirlwind romance with a handsome Catholic boy...

Stop snarking on A BABY. Baby Izzy is cute as a button and I don't see any resemblance to anyone except other babies.

Isn't it funny how many of those Bateses seem to have a clone within their own family, i.e. how much they look alike?

There's Zach, Jackson, Judson who show so much resemblance. Then there's Alyssa who looks exactly like her mother, only about 30 years younger. Erin, Katie and Callie-Anna share lots of similar facial features. Addallee looks like she's actually Michael's secret kid, Ellie looks like a younger Tori. Nathan and Warden take after Gil, Isaiah and Trace after Kelly.

Mama Jana looks like Erin in old. There's only a few that don't really have another sibling looking similar to them like Lawson, Carlin, Josie, Jeb...

Stop snarking on A BABY. Baby Izzy is cute as a button and I don't see any resemblance to anyone except other babies.

Isn't it funny how many of those Bateses seem to have a clone within their own family, i.e. how much they look alike?

There's Zach, Jackson, Judson who show so much resemblance. Then there's Alyssa who looks exactly like her mother, only about 30 years younger. Erin, Katie and Callie-Anna share lots of similar facial features. Addallee looks like she's actually Michael's secret kid, Ellie looks like a younger Tori. Nathan and Warden take after Gil, Isaiah and Trace after Kelly.

Mama Jana looks like Erin in old. There's only a few that don't really have another sibling looking similar to them like Lawson, Carlin, Josie, Jeb...

Lawson looks exactly like Kelly imo and Josie looks a lot like Erin (whom I think shares lots of similar facial features with Gil). Jeb looks like a younger Isaiah and I think both of them will look like Lawson when they're older. The only one I can't see any resemblance with anyone is Trace.

Yeah, I keep trying to figure out where on earth Carlin came from. Don't get me wrong, I think she's beautiful, but she almost looks like another ethnicity from the Scots-Irish looking Bateses. It's so interesting to me that all of the Bates girls are so beautiful, but all in such different ways.

Yeah, I keep trying to figure out where on earth Carlin came from. Don't get me wrong, I think she's beautiful, but she almost looks like another ethnicity from the Scots-Irish looking Bateses. It's so interesting to me that all of the Bates girls are so beautiful, but all in such different ways.

The Bates have kids with all sorts of looks, those girls are very beautiful and even though i don't fancy on Carlin's looks i have to admit she's very pretty. The boys are not bad lookers at all either, i think they're way more handsome than the Duggar melon head boys :?

And Pretzel you're so spot on, Addallee looks like a carbon copy of Michael and Erin and her grandmother are exactly alike.

I thought it was Ashley that Nathan was eyeing.

Ashley Sayler and Nathan.

I'm pretty sure they were on a pre-courtship visit to get to know the family better.

The way Lawson made fun of Nathan leaning all over her sorted out who was there for who (at first I thought maybe Anastasia and Lawson)

Ashley Sayler and Nathan.

I'm pretty sure they were on a pre-courtship visit to get to know the family better.

The way Lawson made fun of Nathan leaning all over her sorted out who was there for who (at first I thought maybe Anastasia and Lawson)

Ashley is very pretty, and she and her sister were at the wedding too.

I have to correct myself. It's Salyer. Her Instagram is bronxnewyorkheart and the Bates family IG follows her. I was sure Lawson did too but if he did he doesn't now.

Thelonehubert has a cute group pic posted from a few days ago where Nathan has an arm around each Salyer sister. Of course he's private now so I can't post it but a Duggar fan will steal it and make it public soon. And then we should make a polygamy joke.

Also, Lawson and Nathan went to Dixie Stampede, which I think is like a western themed dinner show, with Josh and Anna and Josiah about a day before the news broke.

https://instagram.com/p/6iLAGsuAhx/

And, Loganflying4jesus posted a pic with tori and Josie at a restaurant with Joseph and Jason Duggar AND Marjorie Jackson and her sister.

https://instagram.com/p/6gcbKBRcLt/

Thelonehubert has a cute group pic posted from a few days ago where Nathan has an arm around each Salyer sister. Of course he's private now so I can't post it but a Duggar fan will steal it and make it public soon. And then we should make a polygamy joke.

Also, Lawson and Nathan went to Dixie Stampede, which I think is like a western themed dinner show, with Josh and Anna and Josiah about a day before the news broke.

https://instagram.com/p/6iLAGsuAhx/

And, Loganflying4jesus posted a pic with tori and Josie at a restaurant with Joseph and Jason Duggar AND Marjorie Jackson and her sister.

https://instagram.com/p/6gcbKBRcLt/

Hmmm... Siah wasn't in there, but do we think they broke up publicly but are still together privately?

Josiah posted a pic yesterday saying he shot a new video called "Crime doesn't pay" with some of the Bates. (He took out the part about crime when the comments turned on him.) One of the guys tagged in that picture has some pics up with some Bates daughters. One at Chick Fil A with some Duggars and another with just him and a girl. Hopefully the Bates were smart enough to pack up and go home the second the latest news about Josh hits. If they were smart they'd be protecting their show at all costs by distancing themselves as much as possible from any Duggar. If their show is canceled, who will spread the word of Gothard to the masses?*

"Masses" refers to the 500,000 people who watch that show out of the 67 million who have the network on their cable plan.

Hmmm... Siah wasn't in there, but do we think they broke up publicly but are still together privately?

I think they just didn't work out but everyone is still friends, which is nice.

I'm not saying this is what happened, but I could definitely see Josiah and Marjorie saying something like, "Hey, everything is so crazy right now, we're super young and literally just got into a courtship, and this is just way too much pressure. Marjorie doesn't deserve to be subjected to this media circus. We're going to just stay good friends for a while, and then maybe pick up the courtship again in a while when things have died down, if we feel it's right."

I always thought Prince William and Kate Middleton's break-up a few years back was fake, like they knew they weren't ready to get married and they just wanted the tabloids to lay off her for a while. I could see a similar scenario happening here.

Maybe Josiah even said to Marjorie, "Hey, I'm working on my escape plan right now but it's going to take a while for me to get out. Let's break off the courtship for now so we don't have to deal with all the b.s., and then once I'm away at college we can start dating for real." Somehow I doubt it, but can't we dream? :lol:

I'm not saying this is what happened, but I could definitely see Josiah and Marjorie saying something like, "Hey, everything is so crazy right now, we're super young and literally just got into a courtship, and this is just way too much pressure. Marjorie doesn't deserve to be subjected to this media circus. We're going to just stay good friends for a while, and then maybe pick up the courtship again in a while when things have died down, if we feel it's right."

I always thought Prince William and Kate Middleton's break-up a few years back was fake, like they knew they weren't ready to get married and they just wanted the tabloids to lay off her for a while. I could see a similar scenario happening here.

Maybe Josiah even said to Marjorie, "Hey, I'm working on my escape plan right now but it's going to take a while for me to get out. Let's break off the courtship for now so we don't have to deal with all the b.s., and then once I'm away at college we can start dating for real." Somehow I doubt it, but can't we dream? :lol:

See, I thought Marjorie would be glad to be out of the family considering the latest scandal. Of course it's not fair that Josh's actions blowback on the rest of the family, but this may confirm to Marjorie's family that ended the courtship was the right thing. (Although your ideas on the William/Kate thing is intriguing!)

Some honeymoon pics are up on the brandonlovesmichael Instagram. Any guesses on the location? Im thinking Yellowstone np

Someone on Instagram said Jenny Lake, and I googled it and that's where they are. Same rock wall. It's in the Grand Tetons in Wyoming. Looks gorgeous

wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenny_Lake

Erin is back to teaching piano. Good for her! :clap:

Yep, AND she is using a baby carrier correctly (unlike Jill).

Michael & Brandon are definitely glowing in their restaurant honeymoon pic. It's hard to snark on that 8-) Their super cheesy posed photo on instagram with 4 pictures, where the top two are hand shots (with her engagement ring on her right hand) makes up for it though, lol.

Yep, AND she is using a baby carrier correctly (unlike Jill).

Michael & Brandon are definitely glowing in their restaurant honeymoon pic. It's hard to snark on that 8-) Their super cheesy posed photo on instagram with 4 pictures, where the top two are hand shots (with her engagement ring on her right hand) makes up for it though, lol.

Yep. His smile truly seems bigger and smilier than I've ever seen it ;-)

Definitely looks like a national park! Again that's a very 'modest' choice for a honeymoon location and I kind of like that they're actually living what all fundies preach but most never do: Keep it nice, simple and functional and don't lose focus of what really matters.

Some honeymoon pics are up on the brandonlovesmichael Instagram. Any guesses on the location? Im thinking Yellowstone np

I put this in google, and, well, let's just say it's NOT Brandon and Michael...

Does anybody know the correct address?

I put this in google, and, well, let's just say it's NOT Brandon and Michael...

Does anybody know the correct address?

Lol!!

It's brandon_michael_jn15

Edit:ignorant honeymoon guess on my part. Duh.

Archived