IGNORED

Bates Family - Part 3

happy atheist

Just FYI (because I feel that FJ should be a place where accurate contraceptive info is promoted):

IUDs do NOT prevent implantation. An IUD is a device that prevents the sperm and egg from meeting by disrupting sperm mobility AND preventing the egg from travelling into the uterus from the Fallopian tubes.

Because IUDs do not prevent implantation, IF fertilization does occur while an IUD is in place it is a very serious situation for the woman that requires prompt medical attention. Luckily, this is extremely rare.

Here's a picture of how they work (put behind spoilers in case you are at work):

800px-Mirena_IntraUterine_System.jpg

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Duggars are there for Mikey's wedding so I guess it's not too interesting an occurrence that we see a Duggarlin there. Just suspicious that it's Joseph. I'm still not so sure if Tori and Joe aren't DWAPing but because of JoshGate they keep it on the very down low.

I don't know why, but I keep feeling like Erin&Chad are older than Jill &Derick... They seem so much more grounded and careful. Cherin appears to be more natural balanced couple than eager beaver Jill and her missionary man.

I think so too.

I know I am going to say this the wrong way, so I apologize in advance...

As much as their first year was marked with a lot of pain and uncertainty (on whether they would have a successful pregnancy)... They had a year to grow as a couple. . Heck... listening to Zach and Michael talk about their sister's road to motherhood... you can tell her experiences affected all of them... They all seem a bit more mature than Jill and Derrick and Jessa and Ben.

Ben and Jessa... That being said, I guess you can say I have set the bar pretty low for Chad and Erin.

The Duggars are there for Mikey's wedding so I guess it's not too interesting an occurrence that we see a Duggarlin there. Just suspicious that it's Joseph. I'm still not so sure if Tori and Joe aren't DWAPing but because of JoshGate they keep it on the very down low.

Isn't Joseph attending Crown College just down the road from the Bates home? In that case, not too surprising that he is there.

I really hope this doesn't mean the Duggars will be at the auction tomorrow. I cringe at the thought of selling a car to the Boob.

Considering Jana Duggar is in the bridal party, I'm not too surprised by the Duggars being there. Question is will they appear on the TV coverage of the wedding (they did with Erin and Alyssa but this was pre UP and Erin's was on 19K).

Another question. Who is the next Bates to court and when will it be announced?

@timandfranicia hung out with the Bateses yesterday. Ashley and Anastasia Salyer were there, and maybe their mom. And Joseph Duggar. Franicia is pregnant; not sure if that's news.

https://instagram.com/p/6T4wXGOxiA/?tak ... ndfranicia

https://instagram.com/p/6Uj80bOxl0/?tak ... ndfranicia

In the KellyJo pic, how is name of the photobombing girl, Pelaiah, pronounced?

I'm kind of excited to see pictures when the wedding happens, probably because since Joshgate everything has been a slow news day.

Considering Jana Duggar is in the bridal party, I'm not too surprised by the Duggars being there. Question is will they appear on the TV coverage of the wedding (they did with Erin and Alyssa but this was pre UP and Erin's was on 19K).

Another question. Who is the next Bates to court and when will it be announced?

Previously, I would have said Tori, but because I think she's had her eye on a Duggar, I think that has had the brakes put on. NOT because I think the Bates particularly care about Josh-gate (I'm sure they knew), but because now the Duggar boys are financially far less stable than they were before. Also I think they would delay the announcement for as long as possible.

I think it might be Lawson/Nathan...whoever is "getting to know" Alexandra Sayer (is that her name? The one from NY that came out to TN).

Previously, I would have said Tori, but because I think she's had her eye on a Duggar, I think that has had the brakes put on. NOT because I think the Bates particularly care about Josh-gate (I'm sure they knew), but because now the Duggar boys are financially far less stable than they were before. Also I think they would delay the announcement for as long as possible.

I think it might be Lawson/Nathan...whoever is "getting to know" Alexandra Sayer (is that her name? The one from NY that came out to TN).

I thought it was Ashley that Nathan was eyeing.

I thought it was Ashley that Nathan was eyeing.

Gonna be real honest, I don't know which one is which :embarrassed:

They kinda seem like a matched set, similar to the eldest 4 Duggar girls.

In the KellyJo pic, how is name of the photobombing girl, Pelaiah, pronounced?

I don't know, but google tells me it's in the bible. Maybe it rhymes with Isaiah? Or Mariah?

Pretty sure my least favorite thing to watch fundies do is make their kids swim in ALL THOSE FUCKING LONG CLOTHES UGH

Ugh cherin stop looking all sweet and happy I need to remember you think bad things ><

Have the Duggars ever gone camping? It does seem easier than keeping all those kids on planes for a whole bunch of hours.

How does Kelly think that having to supervise 19 kids at a lake is a break?

Oh yeah cause she has older girls for that.

Aaww poor Lawson. That sounds uncomfortable.

Oh hey. I didn't know you could grift jet skis.

It's appropriate tori was the only one who knew what a lull was. Look at that clown college at work.

Ohhh I wanna snark on the wedding! Michael must be sooooo happy she's finally getting laid in just a day :lol:

Well we have confirmation that the Rodrigues Family was actually *invited* to Michael(la) & Brandon's wedding - Jill R. posted a pic of the invitation they received in the mail on her blog. (Along with her usual "Fridays for Fosters" pontificating.)

I guess now we know that Whitney did indeed swim in a skirt.

How so?

Has anyone else also noticed how thin Michael actually is? Her arms and shoulder are rather muscular so it doesn't strike one's eye as fast as with the other girls, but she's actually VERY petite. She looks very well-exercised and I wanted to point that out again, on a very shallow note. :) I wish I'd look that attractive(imho).

How so?

Has anyone else also noticed how thin Michael actually is? Her arms and shoulder are rather muscular so it doesn't strike one's eye as fast as with the other girls, but she's actually VERY petite. She looks very well-exercised and I wanted to point that out again, on a very shallow note. :) I wish I'd look that attractive(imho).

Whitney said in a talking head that swimming in a skirt 'really is comfortable' or something like that. I have to say the swim skirts over capris that some of the older girls were wearing looked a lot more fashionable than the swim dresses they used to wear. A regular bathing suit would be even better but not about to happen.

Well we have confirmation that the Rodrigues Family was actually *invited* to Michael(la) & Brandon's wedding - Jill R. posted a pic of the invitation they received in the mail on her blog. (Along with her usual "Fridays for Fosters" pontificating.)

Yep, and after the wedding Jill will post pictures of her and David rubbing elbows with the fundie royalty that she so wants to be like.

So it looks like Michaela is wearing a shorter dress at her wedding shower. Never seen her in anything above the ankle before. Wonder when up will be showing the wedding.

https://instagram.com/p/6Nh-brOxmm/?tak ... ndfranicia

For once I actually like something a Fundie wore. Maybe now she's getting married, the hemlines and sleeves can be shorter.

So it looks like Michaela is wearing a shorter dress at her wedding shower. Never seen her in anything above the ankle before. Wonder when up will be showing the wedding.

https://instagram.com/p/6Nh-brOxmm/?tak ... ndfranicia

Nice how that IG also suggests "If the Lord leads you, please bless Brandon & Michael with a wedding gift (even a small gift certificate if you can't afford much). Their wedding registry is located on their website." It's like grifting by proxy!

And yes, that dress is pretty. Although it seems that these fundies girls never cross their legs - just keep their knees tightly together. I was taught ladies keep their knees or ankles crossed when wearing a skirt above the ankle, but then again I'm a heathen so who knows.

Archived