IGNORED

Possible Lawsuit for Josh

DGayle

That is standard if someone asks for a name change I think.

I happen to remember a couple of active members with name changes, and their old names, and that's not how it works at all. Lostfemme's original posts being attributed to plot means lostfemme's username was plot at that time. So, Burris had a sockpuppet called plot which she changed to lostfemme and doctored the join date? And deactivated an account called plot, which was originally called something else?

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not a degreed law professional and know very little of the legal process but one thing I do know is that assets are not frozen at the mere prospect of a lawsuit. Or even after it's filed. It can only happen after trial and judgement is entered and I am not sure that it happens even then in many cases.

I had a casual friend who liked to spin some pretty big yarns. Mutual friends liked to eat her stories up and I never knew totally how much was truth and how much was fiction until the day she spewed how she was going to call her lawyer up after one of her kids had a car accident and order him to freeze the other party's assets. Just like that. Um, no, it just does not go that way.

I happen to remember a couple of active members with name changes, and their old names, and that's not how it works at all. Lostfemme's original posts being attributed to plot means lostfemme's username was plot at that time. So, Burris had a sockpuppet called plot which she changed to lostfemme and doctored the join date? And deactivated an account called plot, which was originally called something else?

I was only speculating that it MIGHT be Burris. I have given no evidence to prove that I am correct.

I only went looking because Happy Atheist pointed out that lostfemme is a new poster, and then when I clicked on her profile, I thought it odd that it seems she has had a previous name with a different posting style, and a posting break of over three years. ... and that she activated her account not long before Burris ( who IS a proved troll) decided to leave.

There may well be a simpler explanation. :P

I was only speculating that it MIGHT be Burris. I have given no evidence to prove that I am correct.

I only went looking because Happy Atheist pointed out that lostfemme is a new poster, and then when I clicked on her profile, I thought it odd that it seems she has had a previous name with a different posting style, and a posting break of over three years. ... and that she activated her account not long before Burris ( who IS a proved troll) decided to leave.

There may well be a simpler explanation. :P

imo there's definitely something hinky there, and I could be wrong, too, but it looks like whatever happened with the plot and lostfemme accounts would require mod powers. :shrug:

!  {TEXT1}:
MASSIVE CONSPIRACY ALERT!!!!!!

Holy crap you guys! There was a user named Plot who made some posts and then stopped posting. Then, a couple years later she came back and couldn't remember her old login, so she started a new account! And when the admins found out they merged the accounts!!

In the future, if you notice something odd like this, report the post, or PM a mod/admin with your question/suspicion.

You are also killing the dream. Dreamkillers all of you! :cry:

No, I'm killing the FUN. That's my job.

Back to victim counting and possible lawsuit.....

On page 19 of this thread, I mentioned about 'concernedmom's' comments and how the 5th victim cannot be Jim Holt's daughter. I also stated that there was another 'molestation' that took place, outside the house.

I went back to an old post I made and found where in the Police Report of 2006 that's located. It's located on page 11 of the police report it states:

"They said that also admitted to fondling outside the home on her breasts. This 'outside the home' is either a different victim or one of the 5....and it doesn't state if this person was sleeping or not....but clearly this was taking place outside the home!

According to 'concernedmom' the 5th victim is NOT Mr. Holt's daughter, but concernedmom's friend's daughter. So.....how many more victims are out there? I suspect many more.

I always wondered about the circumstances behind Josh fondling someone outside of the home on her breasts...that was never mentioned except for that one thing on the police report, and it was not clear whether this was one of the victims that we know of, or another one, as there was no details at all (other than presumably the victim's name, which was redacted).

Seems like this happened while on the campaign trail, at first I was maybe thinking of Josh cornering a younger sister outside somewhere in the garden when their parents weren't watching, but none of them mentioned it (although I think maybe there was more things that did not come out in the police report, but that original post that has been around for ages has been right in all of the other stuff.

Is it possible that he was molesting sleeping sisters while on the bus...it would be hard to stop something like that happening while travelling in an RV or bus, with the bunks and stuff, as theres no way to contain Josh and they are all in such a small space.

It cant be the fifth victim, as it was stated that it happened in the Duggar house, so its either a sister, or there are more victims than we know of.

I think that it is very likely there are more victims, and more times that it happened, because he went for sleeping girls...also how easy would it be for Josh to have sneaked off out of sight with a girl, Michelle and Jimbob are kinda neglectful, and with so many kids they cant keep track of everyone at the same time.

I always wondered about the circumstances behind Josh fondling someone outside of the home on her breasts...that was never mentioned except for that one thing on the police report, and it was not clear whether this was one of the victims that we know of, or another one, as there was no details at all (other than presumably the victim's name, which was redacted).

Seems like this happened while on the campaign trail, at first I was maybe thinking of Josh cornering a younger sister outside somewhere in the garden when their parents weren't watching, but none of them mentioned it (although I think maybe there was more things that did not come out in the police report, but that original post that has been around for ages has been right in all of the other stuff.

Is it possible that he was molesting sleeping sisters while on the bus...it would be hard to stop something like that happening while travelling in an RV or bus, with the bunks and stuff, as theres no way to contain Josh and they are all in such a small space.

It cant be the fifth victim, as it was stated that it happened in the Duggar house, so its either a sister, or there are more victims than we know of.

I think that it is very likely there are more victims, and more times that it happened, because he went for sleeping girls...also how easy would it be for Josh to have sneaked off out of sight with a girl, Michelle and Jimbob are kinda neglectful, and with so many kids they cant keep track of everyone at the same time.

"Concernedmom" mentioned that there was an incident(s)? on the campaign trail, which was the 'sin in the camp'. Josh was helping out on Mr. Holt's campaign. Since the police report did not discuss a 6th victim, I was assuming this was either a sister (but I doubt it), or the 5th victim, which supposedly is not Mr. Holt's daughter, since "concernedmom" stated that it was her friend's daughter that was touched, while she slept. However, I question if Mr. Holt's daughter was also on the campaign trail at that time, but perhaps that was consensual touching??? Don't really know, but there are unanswered questions, obviously. Again, I believe there are more victims.

*Whispers to halcionne* HappyAtheist started it by calling lostplot a new member...... :lol:

Still... it passed some time until more Harry rumours are posted. :D

*Whispers to halcionne* HappyAtheist started it by calling lostplot a new member...... :lol:

Still... it passed some time until more Harry rumours are posted. :D

Just call me Fox Mulder--I WANT TO BELIEVE :h-kiss:

So what we have is nothing but rumours and hearsay

So the norm then.

Not PMing anyone! Stop asking you silly people!

I say this with love :pray:

Yeeeeaaaah. Except until people expressed an interest, you were saying you WOULD share it privately.

Sorry, I'm not caught up, but this pissed me off.

So let me get this straight. A brand new FJ poster is accessing information from a website no one else can see, with anonymous sources, and it is being taken as gospel? It's rumors about rumors. EVERYONE needs to slow the hell down and take a deep breath.

I'm not calling lostfemme a liar, but I am saying that she's an unknown quantity. She has very little in the way of posting history to look at to assess her trustworthiness, and on top of that she doesn't know the people she's quoting and won't share her source. So, you know, grain of salt.

Thank god, I'm back on Free Jinger. I thought I'd gotten lost there for a minute. :roll:

She also said she would share privately, until she started getting lots of requests to do so.

This is in response to a different post so that I don't post a bunch of consecutive posts: She sounds absolutely nothing like Burris to me. Burris is much more...um, wordy. ;) And also, I could be wrong, but Burris never struck me as someone who would troll like that.

This is in response to a different post so that I don't post a bunch of consecutive posts: She sounds absolutely nothing like Burris to me. Burris is much more...um, wordy. ;) And also, I could be wrong, but Burris never struck me as someone who would troll like that.

Welcome back! I haven't seen you post in a while, so maybe you missed this:

viewtopic.php?t=26392

Welcome back! I haven't seen you post in a while, so maybe you missed this:

viewtopic.php?t=26392

Thanks! I did miss that...I read about a page and a half...WTF is she babbling about?

Thanks! I did miss that...I read about a page and a half...WTF is she babbling about?

Keep reading, it gets better (more WTF).

But...but...I wanna read about the Duggars...

Plus I know someone (online, of course, but still) who was harmed as a child in the war...lost her family, nearly lost her arm...I don't know if I can handle this.

But...but...I wanna read about the Duggars...

Plus I know someone (online, of course, but still) who was harmed as a child in the war...lost her family, nearly lost her arm...I don't know if I can handle this.

Cliff Notes version is in PM. It isn't pretty.

Cliff Notes version is in PM. It isn't pretty.

You guys broke my brain. My brain is broken now. I hope you're happy. :shock:

Sorry. Not my intent. I wasn't sure if you were joking about the Burris-troll thing. Turns out the joke was on us.

((hugs)) - if you want them.

So...I don't know who this person is but I went to that thread. I am on page 2 and so intrigued and confused. I wish I had time to read all 32 pages of it. Not sure if I will. If anyone would be willing to send me the Cliff notes version that would be great.

So...I don't know who this person is but I went to that thread. I am on page 2 and so intrigued and confused. I wish I had time to read all 32 pages of it. Not sure if I will. If anyone would be willing to send me the Cliff notes version that would be great.

Please let this not be the beginning of another 3 pages of PM me... add me to the PM list... let me get in on that PM... me too...etc etc etc

Archived