IGNORED

Anna Duggar - Part 2

happy atheist

I have to say I find it a bit strange that there aren't any pics of Josh or Anna yet.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not wishing that the press should hound them.

But nowdays, with basically everyone owning a smartphone, it's pretty unusual that no one has taken a pic of Josh yet. Maybe he is hiding out somewhere and refuses to be seen in public.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know how this stuff works but I ASSUME that the tabloids tell the paps that they will pay X amount if they can get a good pic of a specific target. If this is the case then it does not seem like the tabloids are offering anything worth their time.

Still the occasional rehashed story with absolutely no new info gets published every few days and without new pictures. It is kind of weird.

Maybe the police have a no-go zone by their "new" house for media. What with all the children living there and Anna being pregnant, I think they have a good argument for leaving them alone even though Smuggar is a swine.

I have to say I find it a bit strange that there aren't any pics of Josh or Anna yet.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not wishing that the press should hound them.

But nowdays, with basically everyone owning a smartphone, it's pretty unusual that no one has taken a pic of Josh yet. Maybe he is hiding out somewhere and refuses to be seen in public.

He's probably keeping an extremely low profile and coupled with his bodyguard, that's probably why there are not many photos.

Also it's Josh Duggar, no one really gave two shits about him for years until the scandal broke out. For example, we didn't give a hoot about M4.

Archived